When America is great again, will the smoking bans end? Will liberals ever give up their own holy war against a plant?

When America is great again, will the smoking bans end? Will liberals ever give up their own holy war against a plant?

Other urls found in this thread:

uptodate.com/contents/smoking-and-hypertension#H1
longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-13#entry389609
longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-13#entry389717
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make smoking indoors and day drinking great again !

Fuck off, addict. Nobody likes you. Nobody wants to be around you wheile you nurse your disgusting addiction.
Just fucking kill yourself.
>smoking indoors
If people want to smoke they can do it in their own house, away from normal people.

>will the smoking bans end?

I can only hope not. I want to preserve my lung health.

Sadly, no, the smoking bans will never end.

I'm not a smoker myself, but I feel for you guys. The government is screwing you over and over again with an agenda primarily filled with lies and misinformation.

Just like "climate change" and every other liberal talking point.

Indoctrinate the children in schools, and it'll be easier to rule them in the future.

I wish for a continued ban of your externalities in order to protect my health

I should not have to pay the price for your vices

>Sadly
No, it's good. Again, if people want to smoke they can do it at home away from normal people.
>filled with lies and misinformation.
Like what?

I don't give a shit about smoking bans honestly, I just want my non-FSC cigs back. It's been almost 10 years.

>The government is screwing you over and over again with an agenda primarily filled with lies and misinformation.

Yeah. Cigarettes are actually healthy for you and the people around you. Why don't you take the ultimate drag on a hose connected to an exhaust pipe for major health gains?

There is nothing wrong with the smoking bans, take out the corporate dick out of your mouth and let it be legal to plant tobacco to make good cigarettes.

Tobacco is the least harmful component of cigarettes right now, shit still bad for your lungs tho, then again alcohol is also bad.

Never. There's too much power on the pharmaceutical side to justify going back to how things used to be. They control everything now even though they know smoking tobacco is actually good for the human body. They'll just make as many pills as possible to sell to the public.

Also, are you a troll? Feels like you're false flagging to make smokers look weird.

The idea that it's bad for you to begin with.

You know what's actually harmful? Car pollution, not smoking. Buzz off dude.

>smoking tobacco is actually good
No, it isn't, shill.
Yeah, how could breathing smoke be bad for you? That doesn't make any sense.
Fuck off.

Are you going to make the same argument for marijuana too? Smoking the tobacco leaf is able to get crap expelled from the lungs so particles don't get trapped. It also lowers blood pressure and controls enzyme function.

Nit being well versed in science I doubt you'd get it.

>Are you going to make the same argument for marijuana too?
Yes, smoke is smoke. None of it is good to breathe.
> lowers blood pressure
It does the opposite. Why do you outright lie all the time?
>Smoking the tobacco leaf is able to get crap expelled from the lungs so particles don't get trapped
What, mate?

Where's your proof it causes hypertension?

uptodate.com/contents/smoking-and-hypertension#H1

>However, habitual smokers generally have lower blood pressures than nonsmokers as observed in most [8,9], but not all [10], studies. The mild reduction in blood pressure in smokers is related to decreased body weight [11]. Support for this observation is the higher body weight and increased blood pressure among former smokers versus that observed among never-smokers [12]. A vasodilator effect of cotinine, the major metabolite of nicotine, also may contribute to the lower blood pressure [13].

Communism is popular again, I see.

>There is nothing wrong with the smoking bans, take out the corporate dick out of your mouth and let it be legal to plant tobacco to make good cigarettes.

It's legal to grow your own tobacco in the US, lad. Most people just don't bother.

>Also, are you a troll? Feels like you're false flagging to make smokers look weird.

No? I just wish you could smoke in public without having to hide.

>Most people just don't bother

Why? That's bizarre.

>I just wish you could smoke in public without having to hide
Why? Why should you be allowed to force your disgusting habit on other people?

It's not harmful, why outlaw anything? Now they'll outlaw people who smell funny.

>It's not harmful
Yes, it is, shill.

And I'm not talking about outlawing it. Are you such an addict you have to do it everywhere you are? You can't wait till you get home?

Stopping smoking can trigger cancer, it's been shown in mice studies and many people who stop smoking get sick after they stopped. It isn't exactly a coincidence.

[Citation Needed]

Smoke a pack of 10 then perform any sort of cardiovascular exercise then tell me it's good for you

Was gassing hard in the gym today after smoking like 10 today. I need to move exclusively to dip, smoking is detrimental to athletic performance

Roll your own cigs. They sell tubes without the fire-safe material

>15. How to prove that 'Lifting weights is harmful for muscles' - pinhole vision sleight of hand of antismoking "science" illustrated

>12. More on anti-carcinogenicity of tobacco smoke and how to translate Orwellian antismoking "science" to real science
longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-13#entry389717

>11. Smoking protects against cancers (reversal of values in cancer state and another common sleight of hand), Smoking vs Caloric Restrictions (and on fundamental wrong-headedness of C.R.)

It's good for people man, you gotta get used to it.

Is it something else possibly causing the problem? Are you smoking cigs with no additives?

>It's good for people man, you gotta get used to it.
So proved by forum posts.
Seriously, why do you keep trying? This terrible shilling isn't going to convince anyone.

The truth is more important than just saying nothing, man. Someone has to be a voice for this sort of thing. No one else will.

Actually read his comments, they make a lot of sense.

I don't think anything else was causing problems, I felt strong and well rested, the only problem was I felt like I couldn't get a full breath in. I'm smoking Marlboroughs, but I feel like my problems are due to heat in lungs more than anything else.

My grandfather died of lung cancer thanks to a lifetime of cigarettes. I saw him cough the last years of his life away when I was a kid. And before you try to pin the blame on pharmaceutical companies or something, he didn't take any pills or drugs aside from the occasional cough medicine.

>The truth is more important
Yes, the truth is important. And the bullshit your spouting isn't truth.

You're attracted to niggers.

Fuck off.