In case anyone was wondering why Sup Forums sucks now

In case anyone was wondering why Sup Forums sucks now

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/spoonfullofoats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>falling for the taqiyya

what a fucking idiot

>Confused teenager goes from one extreme to another extreme.

Nothing to see here, just another bored teenager that can't do anything in moderation.

There's no way he was of voting age
Thing is, I myself have changed drastically in many ways over the years so I don't want to shit on someone for changing their mind, but if you switch THAT easily and much you must seriously be fucking stupid

> "...it's very easy for me to be swayed politically."
> Instantly changes his beliefs after a single reddit thread.

Who do you think he's going to support tomorrow?

these fucking amatuers

The only time I ever go to plebbit is when stupid threads like this pop up so I can go through their history and see what a shill they are. I honestly prefer if this tool was a shill, instead he's some hipster child who will be voting age just in time for the election. I've never seen a more cringy autist

Huh, he's actually right.

I used to be a Trumpet but I'm with her now.

He only moderates in moderation.

I read that he is 19, so I'm sure he'll have a completely different view I'm a year or two.

Reddit is cancer. What's new?

wow really makes you think

I'm a #Cruzmissle now

it's plebbit after all, what did you expect?

The delegates Dawn-ald.

>moron leaves pol

>pol becomes worse

?

>I was a bernfag until Nevada
>Then I started supporting Trump!
>Now I love Islam lmao

kek what the fuck

This person is either fake or a legit retard

He's even being called out in the comments for faking it, which is surprising.

Anyone reading this who came from /r/the_donald, I want you to know that you are not welcome here

CERN is helping us destroy reality and break the normies. There is no going back now

So basically this is about Trump's online support actually being thoroughly infiltrated by lefty plants, and now that the general election is upon us the plants are jumping ship over LATEST THING SAID, amirite?

>sanders supporter
>fell for the islam meme
>"left leaning"
This idiot can't make up his mind, he claims to be left but supported trump? Supported sanders then went to trump? How does that make sense? He's probably too young to vote any way

>Faggots posting shit reddit says all the fucking time here

Yep this

reddit.com/user/spoonfullofoats

>This user has deleted their account

>many of my beliefs were proven false

Then he does not list what is false about the beliefs that led him to support Trump, lazy lazy shill.

A serial killer will also give you a warm welcome

He doesn't have any political opinions of his own, he's just doing what others tell him to.

He's literally asking if he's allowed to visit certain places on Reddit.

>Hey guys I used to be a neonazi but now I saw the light and turned into a social justice warrior during the course of an hour. Fuck the patriarchy, fellow kids!

Did someone archive?

Kek only took him 30 minutes

They disavowed his post

Poor guy is probably fetching the rope and painkillers as we speak.