>Watch youtube
>'Virtual Youtuber' exists
youtu.be/TeKTVFgw1hM
Wtf? Are we living in future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2oCV2sM_ig
dic.nicovideo.jp/t/a/コロンビア
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes. they are learning. they are taking over.

>future
Thats not even a very advanced technology. Shit's blend af 2bh

these are all poor imitations of the one true bachua yutuba

youtube.com/watch?v=s2oCV2sM_ig

This. just a copycats of Kizuna

>tfw no virtual goddess to hack your virtual brain

fuk U!

No fokku yuu

No, only us are living in the future

ohayo
konnichiwa
konbanwa
oyasumi
okiteeeee

wow I really hate this design

N,Nani!?

Ohayo is enough
Japan should legislate a law on making 'Ohayo' only official greeting

It's just a drawing and some big-titted jap male behind it using vocaloid or some shit for its voice.

why do you have a random ASCII image that says "colombia"?

dic.nicovideo.jp/t/a/コロンビア

Kizuna Ai is literally a shill job by Kadokawa. I'd rather follow nicovideo weirdos who have been doing this for years than a vapid soulless commercial imitation.

FAKKU YU

I just subscribed to Kizuna A.I. like a week ago

no

>凄豬吶 哀

>virtual 15 years olds telling me to kill myself because i like a thing they dont
wew

I don't get it. It can't possibly be an AI writing what she's saying. Is the speech computer generated? What's different about this from just putting an animated character on youtube

this

no way that is 100% independent, a human wrote the dialog

I thought it was a human doing all the actions and talking the entire time. Dont tell me you guys took the AI label on this seriously? It looks like one of those twitch overlay things that mimicks your expressions and movement from a cam, only theres a jap behind it in this case.

The questionable thing is if the voice is real or not. But it sounds too good to be computer generated

The voice is way too good to be computer generated. I thought maybe animators did the actions themselves but you're probably right about that too.

I don't see the point. I'd rather watch a real girl to be honest

it's a female actor mocapped to a facerig program of an anime girl, with the facial animations probably edited in post

nigga how stupid is you?