Stop celebrating christmas

stop celebrating christmas

I do celebrate Christmas because it's a former Pagan celebration (it was the newborn of the Sun, the moment where the days start to become longer) which became a commercial celebration.

i dont anymore, but only because no friends and i dislike my family.

>Christmas
>because it's a former Pagan celebration
"Christ mass" is a Christian bastardization of said pagan celebration, and thus the term cannot not logically be applied to what was before it.

Terminology matters. Conventional meanings do not.

Merry Yuletide my European brothers and sisters

>his jewish "country" doesnt call it yule

Catholics managed to put the born of J*sus on December the 25th in the IVth century because it was the most important celebration in the Roman Empire and they wanted to make in theirs.

Today, the name Christmas stays, but unless you are a c*tholic, Christmas appears to be a commercial celebration for you. You certainly even put a fir with stars and eat a log which are Pagan symbols while I doubt you put a crib with J*sus unless you are a c*tholic.

You fagans should leave others alone
Lay off already, let me be a jew in pease
No wonder paganism died, imagine how whiny the real pagans were

Stopped already because im pagan

I celebrate Buzm not Jewmass

>that flag
Once upon a time i played a rts game and clicked to train a squad of warg riders
I was liked to vargs wife channel
His music sucks and is weird
Imagine a kid saying, when i grow up, i will be a professional role player

low quality bait

i don't

Tried telling my family that Christmas with the tree as well as most other Christian holidays were actually taken from Pagan ones. They just seemed to get upset though.

I celebrate Christmas because Jesus Christ is my Lord and all of you pagcucks should go kill yourselves

>submitting willingly to something he can't even see
lmao look at this fag

>he worships a Jew
Good going shabbos goy.

good post

>They just seemed to get upset though.
erry tiem

I thought Christmas was a Pagan holiday tho

>you said WHAT about MY european traditions??

It really was, c*ristians just appropriated it but now days it's a secular holiday.

n*rdic wewuzzery truly knows no bounds

Saturnalia was Roman you dumb nigger. You should have drowned.

Yule/Joulu is older than C*rist, sorry.

christians simply adapted their traditions to older ones, just like they took mithraic imagery to depict Christ. It's like saying that churches aren't christian because they're based on roman forums and greek temples

You say adapted, I say appropriated.

that's literally how traditions work, whatever traditions the pagans had were "appropriated" by previous pagans etc

I like how capitalism has adapted/appropriated c*ristmas, now it's an ode to consumerism with a side benefit of great food and booze. No c*rist shit anymore.

were you diddled as a kid by a priest or something?

I'm just euphoric

>larping pagan manchildren still butthurt
It's ridiculous how they've managed to be even more annoying than those vocal reddit atheists

that's what happens when "proud" wh*teoids realize that 90% of their culture comes from medoids

Yes. Happy Jule

>There are unironic neo-paganshits posting
N*rdoids will be all destroyed

>he says this while mamadou js fucking his gf in the room to him

Im sympathic to """"p*g*ns"""" in theory but in practize its not only vain wewuzzery trying to crank up what could be a humble folkreligion to some "cosmic truth" so they can look down on people without any substance but the screeching of having lost it while the whole attitude seems to be just a negative whiny reaction to christianity and you simply dont build anything on a foundation that is only anti-something. Even Isis which would probably like to kill 90% of the world as insufficently faithful has some constructive ideas and ethics they invest in. They fucking obsessed with "muh xtians stole xmas and forced my ancestors to reconsider the value of human life" to the point they forget what could make an alternative legit and desirable.

20th century neo-polytheists had some figures of merit, Goethe called himself a pagan, Ludendorff said he worshipped wotan after the war which carries weight if you hear it from a military dictator and nobleman-general.
Friedrisch Hielscher wrote books in the 20s on neo-germanic theology, sustained a cult into the 70s made up of university professors and some other people in meritful positions of society and could do so because he had pastor friends and liked christianity for what it was instead of spending his energy in sulking.
Nowadays its all fucking newage faggots or nazis trying to make a religion around their ayran wewuzzery.