I'm trying to pay someone in the Eastern Hemisphere to register for a mathematics exam, memorize a few questions...

I'm trying to pay someone in the Eastern Hemisphere to register for a mathematics exam, memorize a few questions, and send them to me as soon as they've finished the exam. (The reason they need to be GMT +0 or greater is so that I can benefit from the time zone differential, since the test times are split between the hemispheres.)

I've posted in country-specific forums, but I've only gotten replies from Indian scammers who want me to pay the entire sum up front.

Any tips on the countries I should try and/or the sites I should use?

Other urls found in this thread:

admissionstestingservice.org/for-test-takers/mat/about-mat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you trying to cheat on the IB, user?

just post the math questions on Sup Forums
by the end of the exam they would have gotten at least something right

Something like that.

Yeah, but then I'd need to pay someone to post it on Sup Forums, in which case I might as well pay them to send me the questions directly ahead of time.

hello sir
I will takings the test for you

why do you have to pay them
i take it you can't just register for the exam for free?

please pay 54000 rupees as token and confirmation of agreement between us

Regards,
Rajesh

You can register for the exam for free, but it's a 2 hour exam used for uni admission, so (1) nobody taking the test for legit reasons will want to share the questions with me, since they would be putting themselves at a disadvantage, (2) nobody else is going to take a 2 hour exam for free

Which exam faggot?
If you don't tell us we obviously can't help you

you could prob just use a proxy and get the questions right now tbqh

can you post a link to register and an email or smth, if i'm awake i don't mind trying to screen capture some math questions (for free)

Relatively few people take the exam, and I don't want a troll to contact the unis and somehow screw me over, so I don't want to be too specific

What information do you need to know, apart from the fact that it's a mathematics exam taken in person?

I would need to know which exam to know who takes it and where it is possible to take it.
How would anyone screw you over if we don't know who you are and have no idea which uni you go to

OP's right
i'm a math examiner, that's all you really need to know
if you wanna help him then come meet me in person next to that big building down your street, you know the one
i'd love to tell you at what time and what i look like so you can find me, can't i wouldn't wanna be too specific

Oh, now I see why you didn't understand me. It's a math exam that needs to be taken in person (you register to take the exam at a school or uni near you), not online. And the exam is in several months, but I want to be prepared in advance.

But thanks for being so generous, Bulgarianon. If you think you'd be free and willing to do the job in a few months, then I'd be happy to pay you for it. My email is [email protected]

Good point. I'm on vacation in the US anyway, so I doubt they could track me down.

It's the Mathematics Admissions Test admissionstestingservice.org/for-test-takers/mat/about-mat/

It would be impossible for you to cheat

If you took the exam and relayed the questions to me after you took it, I would be able to consider them before I took it in the eastern hemisphere

Cambridge and Oxford do interviews. Highly doubt you’ll get accepted if you have to cheat your way through

I'm not applying to Oxbridge

fuckin kek Urkel keepin it real

Do you really think they're not going to change the questions?

The questions are standardized

It's like JLPT; the questions are all the same despite the exam starting at different times because of timezone difference.

I'm willing to pay someone to do

I'd do it, but alas, I'm not Bulgarian (or east of the Mississippi River, for that matter).