An American comes up to you and starts speaking to you in your native language with a slight American accent

An American comes up to you and starts speaking to you in your native language with a slight American accent

How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=67lKHdU-pGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imply that his Spanish is terrible and offer to speak in English.

Applaud him and record him speaking the current trendy buzzword to make it viral

depends on
- is he a nigger
- what is he saying

if it's only an accent i might think he;s from some part of bulgaria and it's a dialect
i might also think he's drunk, or that his IQ isn't the highest

if i figure he's a foreigner i'll prob think he has some bulgarian roots or a bulgarian wife

kaipeeriña kaipeeriña kuhrnevuhl kuhrnevuhl oh yeah baby eow goshto di bunda

no puedo rodar mis r's

Tell them I don't want any of that mormon bullshit. I have had to do that a few times.

Lo siento, he practicado muchissimo

>implying that his spoken english is intelligible

voice practice bro

>perdon
>practique

Really? American Mormons have bothered you?

I'm using the past participle though.

CUTE CUTE CUTE EEEEEENEJDUXJXKSKSN

>gently tell him that I don't wanna hear about the book of mormon, but both elders are invited to lunch and have some water

hmm mormons

Id be happy that an american wants to visit my shithole. Ask him if he wants to drink beer in a bar or club with me. Maybe grab some german pussies. You guys are always welcome!

They're generally good people (they're trying to save our souls) and I'm a lonely dude...

Your post gives me hope. I hate most posters on Sup Forums regardless of their cunts but you sound like real people talk and act in real life, none of that Sup Forums bullshit.

What part of Germany are you in? I was in Bebra, a small village by Kassel, for 2 weeks in high school and you guys were very kind to me. My host owned a large dog which he told me was to protect him and his family from "Albanians and niggas." He had come to Kansas and he enjoyed it.

lol, the thought of some asocial areligious Finn getting doored by American Finnish speaking Mormon missionaries

I wouldn't tell coz I've never heard anyone but frenches speak russian, so I wouldn't recognize where you're from by the accent

>Id be happy that an american wants to visit my shithole

Yo das möchte ich gern! Kann ich dich kennenlernen??

It's weird that two people talked about Mormons. They seem OK, I was good friends with one. The whole "special underwear" thing is quite odd.

Tell him that he has great communication skills

>a slight American accent
I'd be mighty impressed. Haven't heard a single one that can pronounce "r" properly.

They do this missionary thing here, the funny thing is brazilian mormons go to Africa...

What do we tend to do wrong?

I'd be absolutely baffled.

aren't they have like 20 adopted siblings? what do they do with them? hmm.

That's odd. I'd prefer Brazil to Africa.

Don't worry, that will never happen to you or anyone else. There is no such thing as an american speaking a foreign language with a slight accent lmao.

>starts speaking to you in your native language with a slight American accent

I could compliment him on it, but he may have been living here for a long time and gotten tired of hearing everyone comment on his Finnish.
I just talk to him as if he were a native.

They had a large family, although that's typical where I'm from. Yeah, the polygamy aspect is odd as well. I can't imagine dealing with one wife, let alone multiple.

Geez, are American Mormons really a problem in other countries? I know they do that whole “mission” thing, but I wouldn’t expect them to be any more annoying there than they are here.

I’m not surprised, considering how they made a whole musical about Mormons going to Africa.

Yea i really wish the Sup Forums cancer will fade away.

I live in a small town near Iserlohn in the west. We even have a castle and a river here. Very comfy :)

And I'd prefer USA to Brazil, but they have missions...

I almost bit the bait because I'd like to have a shit ton of wives, but I can't even have a gf...

of all cunts, they hurt us most. they trigger everyone and we all suffer but they don't give a shit.

Na klar. Komm nach Iserlohn :D

Not really a problem, but I don't like religion of any sort to be forced on me, be it mormonism, hare krishna or jehovah's witness.

I behead him and then hang his body from a bridge.

They just pronounce it as though it was English. Swedish use primarily trilled /r/s and about 15% use guttural /r/s.

Rob him at gun point of course

That's neat. I'd like to go back to your nation but I'm rather stripped of funds, both for now and the foreseeable future. I know this is just Sup Forums memeing about Christmas markets and such, but stay safe. Merry Christmas as well.

Interesting. I wonder what language is easiest for Americans to speak in a "native" way. My Spanish is quite bad, I pronounce things like an English speaker .

Does Tina Nordstöm have speach impedement or are her r's just dialect? Sounds cute:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=67lKHdU-pGo

Callate gringo

Yea i know. I find it hard to pull 4k outta my ass for my next usa holiday too. Merry xmas too :)

Other germ langs, to be honest, I've never seen one murican talking in portuguese with a soft accent.

I've met a 11 yo boy, that lived here since he was 6 and he still had a strong accent.

I wonder if it's easy to tell where we're from (by our huezilian accent).

I've never heard Portuguese in my life so I'd have no clue. Most South Americans are thought to be Mexicans in the US. People would think you're a curiosity though so it's not bad.

Wish that person a Merry Christmas

I appreciate the civility of Sup Forums. It's terribly comfy. Merry Christmas friends.

>since he was 6 and he still had a strong accent.
i find that hard to believe. usually kids younger than about 15 lose accent entirely.

it is just this one thread. prepare for 20 amerimutt threads tomorrow

Once I've heard that during the cold war, they'd reccomend lusophones to shut up and to don't talk in public because it sounds like russian...

Ah, fuck. It's just banter m8. Guess it's revenge for the years of Euroshitting.

Rob him

Huh, that's interesting. I've thought that about some tourists I see, ones that don't look Russian.

>just banter
nah pure hatred and shitposting

i only heard a meme that european portuguese sounds like russian. but brazilian portuguese sounds completely differently. you sound like kids (not sure how to describe that).

One of my American friends speaks Danish, but his accent is extremely thick.

Yeah lol that too. It gets pretty vitriolic sometimes, some genuinely hate us. But most of us aren't mongrels, we're personable enough. Certainly a good portion of us are, but where I'm from is no worse than other nations I've been to like the UK or Germany. The hatred worries me, most nations here are supposed to be friends and allies with us.

A friend of mine went to China to buy machinery and they only gave him flyers in cirílic.

He's half polish, could be that too...

You might be talking about that "y" sound that we do after every word...

i mean the intonation, you are stretching words as if you were singing... you probably can't hear that and i may be imagining that too, so don't take my word for it

brainlet