Will he recover from this and beat Clinton in polls nationally? He's at a +0 lead now...

Will he recover from this and beat Clinton in polls nationally? He's at a +0 lead now, a sharp drop from his +1 lead a few days ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
96.127.53.23/election/
buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mitt-romney-thinks-donald-trump-could-win-the-election
twitter.com/NextToSRK/status/758875176570347520
youtube.com/watch?v=oSSNQv_nPTE
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He won't

Wait for the debates. Trump will annihilate Clinton.

this is the end.
Hillary is coming.

Go eat your shitty food, britbong. Shit on toast or whatever it is.

Of course not.

people started to hate hillary

but then remembered they still hate Trump

I don't get these polls.

Who are the people that keep changing their vote every couple of days?

We're back on top boys.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Now if he can manage to get above water in all the swing states he's below in.

Hell, he's below hillary in a few non-swing states.

96.127.53.23/election/

I was to undertand that these are more accurate. If not, feel free to advise.

Trump will win because of third parties. As much as Trump is clearly the best pick for America, there's too many bluepilled fucktards who buy into the 'omg raycis' shit

>83405237
Why the fuck is johnson and stein on there?

They are fucking nobodies with no chance of winning.

>QUICK GET MORE SLANTED POLLS WE NEED TO PROP UP HILLARY ASAP

>when hillary leads in the polls
>THE POLLS ARE RIGGED

>when trump leads in the polls
>HURR TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN LOOK AT THE POLLS

because 12% of the population is dumb enough to vote for one of them. thank god, because otherwise they'd be hillary voters.

>started
kek

SHUT IT DOWN

Because they're rigged against Trump you fucktard. If the polls show Trump tying that means he's probably 3+ points up

a lot of them are skewed dem when it comes to their sampling
there's like 1-3% more democrats than republicans in the country, yet a lot of these polls have 6% more democrats

>negative convention bump

UNPRECEDENTED

or perhaps you could say, UNPRESIDENTED

People who like to think they are superior to other voters and not pick a side that can win

This, fuck those imaginary polls.

That's it, I'm now officially going to #HillMyself

how do you know this?

Kek

>voting for someone because they can win
>not voting for someone who represents your views best

Literally no principles

>polls are relevant
>bernie suppoert will vote for hillary
>stein johnsonn irrelevant

you do understand that there is DNC email evidence of polling outfits (Murray Bros) that manipulate their data to reflect an pro-Hillary agenda.

Do not trust most polls as they are used to frame a narrative. Mark my words, come Monday Hillary will get a magic bump of 12 - 15 points after that disaster called a convention

anybody have a link to the email that references this?

Yeah and big time. I think it's manufactured just to generate headlines. TRUMP PULLS AHEAD! HILLARY SURGING! TRUMP FALLING! HILLARY SURGING! It's all bullshit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>/(((reddit)))/

It's the Reuters/Ipsos poll that's fucking it up. “Neither” in the polls translates to a vote in private for Trump.

Where did you find this? Why doesn't it have a proper domain name?

Mitt Romney Thinks Donald Trump Could Win The Election

>You can’t forget that Hillary Clinton is a player as well, and she’s an awful candidate.

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mitt-romney-thinks-donald-trump-could-win-the-election

Carlos you have to go back

Hillary losing an online poll... on her twitter page

twitter.com/NextToSRK/status/758875176570347520

GARY JOHNSON AT 12%

people in this thread have never heard of a margin of error

Trump is done, Hillary hasn't even gotten her convention bump in but is already tied. I welcome Madame President.

It was in a thread 2 days ago. The guy who posted said it's the only relevant and unbiased poll. I want to believe him since it's a California (major blue state) university posting that Trump is way ahead. Who knows though?

>Be Gary Johnson
>Poll at 15%+ and get invited to the national debates
>Reck Hillary so hard she can't stop clearing her throat
>Get shot

>implying she's getting a convention bump

youtube.com/watch?v=oSSNQv_nPTE

>>I'm really bored. Better troll 2 random Canadians since it's easy and I am practically retarded! Man, did I get them good.

lmfao !!!!!

Wait that's even with the oversampled democrats? Really? Can ANYTHING stop this guy?

Both candidates have a chance to pull ahead in the debates. Depends on Hillary for the more part.

If Hillary keeps calm and sounds rational, Trump will look bad.

If Trump gets to her and she gets rattled and shrill, then Trump will mock her and she will lose badly.

y'all are ignorant and/or trolls if you think Trump is going to win.

The debates will be the deciding factor.

Yall?
Y'all?
Ya'll.
Yal'l.
Jarl!

Hillary is a black hole, the DNC is the event horizon, the email scandals are Hawking radiation and the results of the investigation into the Clinton Foundation will cause her quantum bounce.

lol, that's a pretty good astronomy analogy.

but no. she will win every battleground state.

>y'all are ignorant and/or trolls if you think Trump is going to win.
Consider the implications of anonymity, user.

Oversample was for Hillary vs Trump only.

No third party, they are tied. Third party and Trump pulls through.

>Not voting for someone who can win, and represents 80% of your views rather than someone guaranteed to lose and represents 90% of your views.

There are more democrats than republicans in real life

The only reason republicans win are because of independents and center moderate democrats who vote republican when the party goes overboard on the leftist train.

yeah thank god johnson is basically just a fucking hippy; he could get a lot of republican votes if he did the 'muh constitution' version of libertarianism

troll'd u gud

>The only reason republicans win are because of independents and center moderate democrats who vote republican when the party goes overboard on the leftist train.
Do these polls take that into consideration

They try to by having proportionally many independents, democrats, and republicans as you find in real life.

That's at least the thought. The way they get these people also matters and idk how they do it.

Scott Adams was right a fucking gain.

Polls have been rigged for a long time I doubt Trump will win if they don't want him to win.
Watch him get assassinated and that global VP kike he's picked filled the position.

kek wills a trump win

Good one, Carl!

>implying the debates will happen

this

>Hi I represent Hill…polling. could you take a moment of your time to tell me which candidate you support? Do you support the baby raping murderous nazi hitler bigot Donald Drumpfh, or the sweet southern belle hillary clinton who loves everyone and everything.

isn't that what you put on toast?

>Y'all
>lol
Hey how's your infiltration of Sup Forums been lately? How much money did you gain so far? Did (((they))) deposit some shekels in your paypal account to supplement your income while you take that nignog welfare program?

>debates
>happen

Trump's HIGH ENERGY bombastic personality would absolutely devastate Hillary's LOW ENERGY reptilian speech patterns. Luckily for her, she'll be "excused" from having to take part in any because she's having to stand strong beside Bill's side while he battles his HIV AIDS disease that'll be revealed to the now oh-so-sympathetic voters.

Isn't this the first time in U.S. history polling for a candidate to get two bumps at the conventions?

That's pretty unheard of. Even with the bullshit poll being pushed that put Clinton +5 after removing third options.

Is better to elected the devil than a fucking retard

IT LOOKS LIKE MEAT IS BACK ON THE MENU

I wasn't sure who to vote for, but seeing Katy Perry on that stage really made me think

why do you people pay attention to these polls? stop biting your nails, already. of course, trump will win. if you disagree, fine, be ignorant, but i know all who disagree with me will be shills. that's been the plan, it seems. the shills flood Sup Forums so people don't want to browse it. it doesn't matter, though. we've already decided that we want trump as president, and all those who don't are shills, bought and paid for by ((())).

I'll deport you last, Carlos.

We've found out recently that Reuters, among other polling agencies, have been manipulating their polls and changing their methodology to give Clinton at a slight advantage.

I never really understood this tactic. People don't vote based on how the candidates are polling, they vote based on who they feel is the right candidate.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/

The idea is that undecided people are more inclined to vote for the candidate that's winning.

Reuters had to change the methodology of polls because Trump was winning so hard.

He'll crush her. Guaranteed.

Clinton was up in Reuter/Ipsos by 11 points. Now she's only up 5 points.

You do the math.

>Reuters manipulates poll in favour of Clinton
>Trump still wins

It's in the media's interest to keep the race as close as possible for as long as possible.