New Jersey

Any NJ bros here? How do you feel about the state in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/codes/new-jersey/2009/title-2c/2c-58/2c-58-3
foxnews.com/us/2015/06/10/no-one-helped-her-nj-woman-murdered-by-ex-while-waiting-for-gun-permit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

h-Hello

please respond

wew

Your posts are blocked from public view. The only one who can see them is you - and me. And, I don't feel like talking about Jersey. The place is a shithole.

your mother's a shit hole

Worst state

This is so sad bro

Pretty bad here

Another 5 years and drugs will start showing up in my neighborhood at the rate things are enriching

>Another 5 years and drugs will start showing up

So what? They're already in your water supply.

I'm not your bro shit skin

Pretty much Alabama reporting in

south jersey's not bad senpai

I think nj gets shit on because the areas close to major metro centers (NYC, Philly) are the worst parts.

For instance, tons of tourists fly into EWR cause its cheaper than JFK/LGA, but then only see how much a shithole Newark is

decent, I'm happy enough here

Geographically the best state to live in but with the worst fucking laws in the entire country

Easy access to Philly, NYC, Atlantic City, the beach, and the Poconos

Guns pretty much banned and EVERYTHING is illegal or taxed. If you try to leave they even tax you 8% of whatever you sell your house for.

Wow. Too edgy

Also best food, drivers, and women thanks to Italians.

>Camden
>Not S. Jersey

Salem Nuke Plant
>Not S. Jersey

>DuPont Chambers Works
>Not S. Jersey

>Atlantic City
>Not S. Jersey

>Get caught with a spent bullet shell in your car
>Pray you're not the fuck in S. Jersey

>when Syria pities you

Fuck off an ban yourself you fat monkey

Please, Trump, take that fat fuck governor away from us

Well-to-do Conservative in "Christie Country"

AMA poor fags

Everything south of New Brunswick is South Jersey

Christie Country reporting in.

I applied for my firearms purchaser card 6 weeks ago, still waiting...

How's trump viewed

Also also most segregated state in the country.

Niggers kept in containment zones

>also christie country, two weeks
sucks m8

That is how we like it. Newark, Camden, Trenton, Elizabeth, Paterson, a few other south jersey shit holes. Feelsgood

>New Jersey
>White

Italians are white

>Gas tax is getting increased, the only good part about this shithole

New Jersey is NYC's 6th Borough.

Mt holly happy white man reporting in

Taxes are pretty ridiculous. If you want to live in a safe area with decent schools, be prepared to spend over $500k on a home and pay $10k + in taxes.

I am in Monmouth county...it is shitty. Lots of Mexicans and blacks....lots of heroin. Used to live in North Jersey...had to drive 30 min just to get to a mall. It is even more expensive. Bergen county is a complete shit show. Pretty much resembles what the us will be like all over...over crowded and a huge wage gap. Ask me anything about nj....lived here all my life.

Who /Wayne/ here?

Friendly white families reporting in

Grew up in Somerville and High Bridge. Got the fuck out in 2008. Move bruh your state is a police state gtfo.

>best drivers
w e w

Fuck off shill

And I only applied for 1 handgun permit, hopefully when I check in next week I can update it to 2, rather than wait another couple months.

More specifically Hudson County.

That's Yonkers. AKA backyard of the Bronx

NJ is like the retarded abrasive neighbor who won't stop chain smoking and complaining about how nice your front yard is.

And you can't even pump your own gas! And don't get me started on the fucked up road system.

Anyone with a cop/military in the family or is white and not living in a city/wealthy spot will vote for him in November

>You can't even pump your own gas

christie does it

Bergen County isn't terrible, just moved here from Hudson County. West New York to be exact, and dear lord is that an overpopulated spic shithole.

After 30 days technically they broke the law, am a lawyer.

>N.J.S.A. 2C:58-3(f)

>f. Granting of permit or identification card; fee; term; renewal; revocation. The application for the permit to purchase a handgun together with a fee of $2, or the application for the firearms purchaser identification card together with a fee of $5, shall be delivered or forwarded to the licensing authority who shall investigate the same and, unless good cause for the denial thereof appears, shall grant the permit or the identification card, or both, if application has been made therefor, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application for residents of this State and within 45 days for nonresident applicants.

>law.justia.com/codes/new-jersey/2009/title-2c/2c-58/2c-58-3

So, if you're getting annoyed and really want guns by the time Trump gets into office to prep for race riot, I suggest calling them up and mentioning this statute.

Princeton reporting

>bergen county overcrowded
in what shithole did you live in? Hackenblack?

Tell that to Carol Browne
foxnews.com/us/2015/06/10/no-one-helped-her-nj-woman-murdered-by-ex-while-waiting-for-gun-permit.html

sad black people and political corruption reporting in. i use to see christie and previous fag all the time downtown trenton.

I like nj. I've lived NC and WV. I dont make many friend here but there is a lot to do and good pizza.

on the "Well to do" and "Friendly White Families"

I hope to make some for of weapons carry legal in the state again before pissing off somewhere I can see the stars at night

I've been told that Jersey/New York pizza and bagels are the best from people who've left/visited here

what kind of asshole like pumping their own gas in the middle of a blizzard. please move. cheapest gas prices in the country sometimes and you dont have to pump.

I guess it depends on how serious you take your pizza. But you know how in most states if you go into a pizza joint in a strip mall you are really taking a gamble with it being good, terrible, or possible sending you to the hospital. In Jersey even the most sketchy of mom and pop pizza places consistently delivers good pizza. I like the bagels but they go stale at a rate so fast I rarely buy them. They are delicious the first day you buy them. The next day they are a murder weapon.

Used to have a summer house in Spring Lake. The property taxes forced us to sell ($60k yr), but I like NJ.

I used to live there in the north I really do miss it the better pizza and bagels now i live in shit tier California

Born and raised. Nice little farm out in Hunterdon County. But Jersey is expensive, crowded and dangerous in the cities, and way too left for my political tastes so I left at nineteen and really never looked back.

I just moved here after living in NY. Not sure how to feel about NJ yet. It seems a lot better than the shit show that is NYC so far. Cheap gas is nice. People seem friendly.

>60k in property taxes

Holy shit

Mcmansions reporting in. Whats up poorfags?

Melting Pot reporting in

Jersey's alright the further south you go. My dad has a house down there and friendly white families is where i'd like to spend my time. Up here near NY is overcrowded and tense.

But still, Jersey is okay I guess.

Happy White Families here, growing up here was nice, living here now is convenient, but expensive.

I live in Hoboken, fuck my fucking life.

I applied in a job assistance program offered by the state and had to get a doctor's note stating that I had anxiety. Also the police came into my house and brought me to the emergency room because I said I wanted to hurt myself. However I was never admitted and was cleared by the doctor there. Will any of these things prevent me from applying for a NJID firearms card or prevent me when I move into another state from passing an NCIS background check?

Passaic county teporting in

you mean blackensack

grew up in executive mercedes land, now in hipster central

Love where i live in South Jersey. I'm 15 minutes away from the ocean where I keep my boat and go fishing whenever I want, but also 10 minutes away from the woods, for hunting, hiking, or off roading. All while residing in a comfy 95% white rural/suburban neighborhood. The only problem is the price. Not really a problem for me tho because I make enough to pull a middle class lifestyle and that's just fine by me :^)

Kys

I'm here. Miss Pennsylvania.

Hey I was born in NJ below Atlantic city in a smaller city, it's a nice state not over crowded doesn't deserve the shit it gets but the surf isn't as nice as other places.

Posting from the shore. Most people here are Bernie supporters if they're under 30. Everybody else, especially the Italians, are voting for Trump. Probably still gonna go blue this November. Blame Trenton, Camden, and Newark

Sussex County (Fredon) reporting in

Expensive but pretty much a whitetopia

no

It sucks if you're not raising a kid. Where I live (not accurately named but around Russians/Polacks/Toxic Fumes and Indians; my town was mostly Italians, Portuguese, and German/Irish) it's the definition of suburban sprawl and absolutely sucks. You need a car to get anywhere and there really isn't much to do at all. I went to school out of state and I'm back now for a short time; most of my friends either moved out of state or to the city. I can't wait to get out of here again and into a different city. The amount of cars and traffic even in residential areas is absurd compared to even 5 years ago.

Blame princeton too. Everybody here votes blue. Only trump sign I've seen was on a niggers lawn.

>WNY
Kek, how did that go for you?

Actually not as terrible as you would imagine considering I lived very close to the Union City (60k people (legally) per square mile and 90% beaner) border.

We were the first people to live in this beautiful new building and it had a garage with cheap as shit rent. Great.

Not so great, the roommate was my close friend (female, just friend, seriously) from work. And she was very sweet at first, making me food, etc. But then she got fired from her job (so no more carpooling), reconnected with her 50 yo fuckboy kraut, who hired her 36 yo Romanian (I'm 29) ass where she'd work at home. Meaning, she'd never leave the house and he'd spend the night a few times a week. I even confronted her on this, but she told me to stop being selfish.

I'll tell you this, I was very generous when I saved up my final two weeks of semen when I jerked it into her jar of Romanian jam in the fridge.

Ocean City here. Feels good living at the beach. Waves are shit in the summer though.

Who /SpringsteenCountry/ here?

>born in Neptune
>grew up in Avon and Bradley Beach
>dat proximity to Ocean Grove, Asbury Park (although it was a shit hole when I was a kid), Belmar, Spring Lake, Point Pleasant etc
>live in Toms River now
>not as nice as Monmouth county but still have easy access to Point Pleasant, Seaside, LBI and the based IBSP

It's a shame all the women my age are libcucks

Do you live near Long Branch or Keyport? Those are the only areas I can think of with shitty niggers like that. And Neptune too.

Essex county reporting in

>New York driver detected

Bump (Newark bros)

>south jersey not bad

Bull fucking shit

Also Newark isn't a shit hole just the central ward

>tfw my once near all-white town is getting taken over by niggers and spics now
>unsurprisingly, burglaries have gone up