If Trump wins, there will be nobody to check Chinese aggression in Asia and Russian aggression in Europe

If Trump wins, there will be nobody to check Chinese aggression in Asia and Russian aggression in Europe.

Let's put aside the memes and be honest for once Sup Forums. We still need a strong and assertive America around the world led by a qualified, experienced president. Not somebody who with one hand on Twitter and the other on the nuke button.

I'm with Her. All of Japan is with Her.

Make the right choice America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qonqhNexKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eveyrone knows Trump is the irresponsible choice; his fanbase doesn't care to be responsible.

>Make the right choice America.
We are.
We're choosing Trump.

Fuck off Shill.
Shes repeatedly breaking the law to win this Election, she needs to be put in jail.
The last thing we need is this criminal in the white house.

Or maybe Trump should just push the red button and throw another bomb on you keks. How about that?

Defend yourself, Nipmonkey

America First

BUILD
THAT
WALL

Haha

Just fuck my WW2 up.

Why do you love Russia, China, Syria, and Iran so much?
Are you willing to send a message that America no longer cares about democracy?

Fuck off Jimmie.

The American troops stationed in Japan get their paychecks out of their taxes. If America pulls out, Japan would be able to spend all that money on their own military. The Japanese are sick and tired of American soldiers being there.

Lol, try again. We'll get to build our own nukes and Gundam if Trump wins. And we hate TPP!

>check Chinese aggression in Asia and Russian aggression in Europe

>implying overextending into China and Russias backyard and potentially starting World War 3 is a good plan
>implying experience without success makes you "qualified" to be president whatever that even means

The saddest part is even though Hillary is trash she's STILL better than Trump

How the fuck did it come to this

>voting for wwiii
>"more responsible"
choose one, shill.

Nippon Kaigi, faggot - they're picking up the slack for your pansy ass.

And we don't care if Russia conquers Europe. Europe fucking sucks.

>implying you crazy japs ain't looking for an excuse from North Korea or China to go back into war mode again

Maybe you should build up your own military and revive the grorious Nippon Empire you japs are always harping about.

"Anyone who uses words in response to words said at them is unsuitable to be President" - Hillary Clinton 2016

>I'm with Her. All of Japan is with Her.
Good thing nobody takes you nips seriously.

Japan is a pacifist country as demanded by its constitution. It cannot have a military.

We need to stop Donald Drumpf and we need to stop Adolf Abe.

Why do we want to check Chinese and Russian aggression.

Trump is the right choice Mr English teacher. Europe can go fuck itself. Kebab will kill Europe long before they have to worry about the ebil russkie meme.

Oh shut the fuck up gook.

>America intervenes in international politics
>Waah America is too involved! Leave us alone! Don't you care about democracy?
>America decides to withdraw and leave you faggots alone
>Waah don't leave! Don't you care about democracy?

Kill yourself, tampon stain. Learn to take care of yourselves.

Japan is 3rd for most shitposting country right behind Australia and Canada.

sage

>racist, sexist, anti-gay bigot who will nuke anybody who makes fun of his small hands
>right choice

>yet another slide thread
This is getting so boring, anyone can spot a retarded shill like you on your first post.

Your constitution was put forth by the Allies to stop you crazy yellow monkeys from conquering all of East Asia. I say we just let you run wild. You guys can use some Lebensraum.

20 roubles have been deposited into your account, Putin shill

This guy is probably the person who constantly posts how hes ashamed of Japan and thinks Obama is the best president there has been.

Hes obviously baiting, don't bite.

>Chinese aggression in Asia and Russian aggression in Europe
"Golly gee, I'm so tired of America getting involved with other parts of the world!"

Sure thing. Have fun!

Can you explain why "kuso tawagoto" is wrong ?

>Russian aggression in Europe.

Europe is lost. Anything Russia would do to it would be an improvement.

Hmmm...

Once Trump becomes president nukes ARE the new tweets.

Get ready for it normie scum.

Nuke the gook.

>legistlation
This needs to be fixed. There are spelling mistakes, and most people (especially Hillary supporters...) aren't going to read that much. You need to condense it down to about 1/5th or 1/10th the size.

>Get a few fat boys to go see the gooks again.

The first thing he is going to do is call out China for stealing our intellectual property and their purposeful currency manipulation in violations of WTO rules.

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=3qonqhNexKA

>Russian Aggression
>Chinese Aggression

Well shit maybe if we stopped trying to make them do what we want them to do they wouldn't be aggressive? Like right now try and fuck your sister, she would be totally aggressive in her response.

>Trump declares Japan no longer needing to restrict what weapons Japan can manufacture
>Japan builds giant Gundam with nuclear capabilities
>Metal Gear

Make Metal Gear Real Again

Not even mine tbqh famalam, I'm just sharing.

You can have this one instead.