27. Sylvia Horne
28. Louie "Birdsong" Budway
29. Denise Bryson
30. Margaret Lanterman/Log Lady
31. Sarah Palmer
32. Mrs. Tremond/Chalfont

Zooey Deschanel's mom on the left

Fuck, kill, marry

Donna is too high and Lucy is way too low. Lucy is a sweetie.

Josie is too low

What about Judy?

>Lucy below Josie

>Denise this low

>denise bryson
>official women of twin peaks

Dude, you know that's a dude right?

Who came up with a list this shitty?

its current year

>1992+25
>being intolerant

Fix your heart or die.

Clown comic detected.

Looks more or less okay to me, user. Some adjustments could be made, but not shitty, in my opinion. Better than most lists we get.

call for help

Someone post Josie in the maid outfit. Top cute.

>OFFICIAL
>"shitty"

It's like you can't even read.

AYUDAME

Took a picture for you.
t. german

Real list:
Josie >>>>> Everyone

lel, upvoted

i got ya ayudafam

84 years since World War II and /tpg/ is already dead
SAD

Are there really people that watch tv shows only to jerk their peckers?

It's the only valid list I've seen

>batshit bowie could have been in best TV of all time
Fuck cancer.

Give it a rest. If you like women with boy haircuts that look like Asian twinks so much, you probably just like boys.

>you will never be teleported to Buenos Aires
It hurts

>she offers you a cup of joe

I'd put my fish in her percolator.

If you actually think log lady is better than Sarah palmer you're a fucking idiot queer

>boring white women that hit the wall at 35
>over exotic asian beauty that ages like fine wine

no thanx m8

>want a haircut like David
>know that I'll look like an idiot and a poser

Are you ranking physical appearances or by character? Fucking hope it isn't the latter

HIGHWAYS AND BYWAYS

The former.

Holy shit he's actually hot in that picture

How much do you guys think Lynch grooms his hair?

>thinks ranking women by character is a thing
Hellooo reddit

Mine as well

Kill, fuck, marry.

heart status: not fixed

Seconded, brother.

Reminder that Hank did nothing wrong.

top lad

the bellboy says "are you the man"
he doesn't know. nobody knows. even YOU could be the man.

why is he so hot in that pic

he looks like windom earle here

Reminder that Chris Mulkey returned to voice Hank in The Secret History of Twin Peaks audiobook but doesn't even have a role in the new season.

>attempted murder

didn't he die in the show

he got BTFO

At this point I'm so primed for more Jeffries that I'll be happy if he shows up and doesn't explain anything from his appearance in FWWM. He could just materialize again and start shouting more non-sequitur dialogue leaving even more questions than before and I'd feel gratified.

Does being happily Lynched make me some kind of cuck? If this is wrong I don't want to be right.

>we aren't gonna talk about who's the man

Dear Sup Forums Friends, keep an eye out for Mr. Stanley!

is that a problem if so?

No. His death is described in the book. He was stabbed by a Renault family member in prison. You see the note from his deathbed.

D-David?

Al Strobel looked so fucking cool back then. I like that he's back in season 3, but he looks like an old confused man now, he no longer has that intimidating force he had in the movie or old show.

Also his new teeth are distracting as fuck, changed the shape of his whole jaw.

>yfw the Blackstar videos are actually a sneak peek at TP season 3

>At this point I'm so primed for more Jeffries that I'll be happy if he shows up and doesn't explain anything from his appearance in FWWM

Would you be happy if he's recast?

I HATE QUINOA DAVID. EVERYBODY DOES.

I just remembered the scene where Mr. Jackpots helps the homeless lady pick the right slot machine; when she wins, he smiles just like his old self.

Autismo Cooper will not be a thing for the rest of the season. Mark my words, heed my warning.

Where's Jacoby's qt hawaiian waifu?

Thank fucking god for that. Hank was the worst character on the show.

This desu. The same thing happened with Robert De Niro. Can't take him seriously anymore.

He looks like a corpse now. If it comes out that Gerard's body is actually dead and MIKE is still holding onto it postmortem I will not be surprised.

R A R E

One of his eyes look fucked up as well.

But the biggest thing is that he's speaking backwards. He has an exceptional voice, think the monologue from the pilot and the scene "without chemicals he points". His voice is amazing but when speaking backwards it's not that noticeable.

Does it get any bluer, David-senpai?

Id put her on top of the list tbph

I remembered her and the receptionist at the Deer Meadow sheriff's department after posting the list. Maybe they'll be in a future revision.

As opposed to not seeing anymore Jeffries at all?
Yeah, I'll watch Tim Roth have a go at it. He's a great actor.

donna best girl

Wally was always cool

Does anyone else feel weird (in a good way) when season 3 (and even Secret History) references FWWM? It feels like an obscure semi-canon thing to me.

Truth. Someone needs to unleash Strobels evil radio voice powers.

That's a funny way to spell Ginny and Jenny down by the river

dodn't*

qt

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS REMINDS US OF???

>no flashlightfu
Shit list.

if anyone's interested in more of these behind the scenes pics from the blu-ray i think i'll crop the rest and throw them in an imgur album later

In my mind the distinction between the series and FWWM has always seemed like a creative separation between Lynch and Frost. Even at its most enjoyable the movie always seemed undercut by the fact that it seemed to be revising the known canon of Twin Peaks. I've always read that as Lynch editing Frost. This had the effect of diminishing the coherence of the whole. With season three and its unabashed references to FWWM I feel like I'm seeing Lynch and Frost on the same page and synthesizing the fragments that were scattered before.

sure, they can be used as the OP images for future generals so why not

do it

I hope the album gets added to the OP text.

>I feel like I'm seeing Lynch and Frost on the same page and synthesizing the fragments that were scattered before

I don't know if Lynch was rewriting Frost with FWWM, it was more like telling the behind the scenes version while the original run of Twin Peaks was the polished version of the story that would make a newspaper of that time.

Imagine how different and interesting the events of Twin Peaks would've been if BOB had actually managed to possess Laura as planned. I wonder what she/he would have done. Corrupt Donna?

I'd like to see a possessed female character in general. It'd be interesting to see how different the dynamics would be, and how they would go about collecting garmonbozia.

jesus christ fwwm was so good

>tfw laura crying in the lodge at the end