So what's the consensus so far?

So what's the consensus so far?

>tell me how to think

Fucktard.

pretty good

too many niggers, too much screentime wasted Shadow's dead roastie wife.

it has a black lead and a gay sex scene, what do you think?

Yeah but it was a sex scene between a Muslim and a creature from the Quran

What?

>show shoves a 40 minute hard core gay sex scene into the episode

Ya nah

lifted directly from the book

>being this insecure

what does that have to do with quality

5>3>2>4>1

>tfw no Gillian mommy

>t-this show hurt my fees fees ! it's bad !

There's only one God ma'am.

Not even. The book goes into detail about what swallowing a djinn's cum us like.

GOAT. Would be the best show on television if it wasn't for Twin Peaks.

The fourth episode was as good as any of Hannibal's best moments but outside of that it hasn't reached those heights yet. Mostly because the Shadow / Wednesday plot isn't as compelling as it should be. We're only 5 episodes in though and it wasn't until Season 2 that Hannibal became a 10/10.

Pretty accurate, the first episode was pretty weak, and the Laura episode was neat but the gods are way more fun

>swallowing
He didn't swallow though, shit was too hot so he spat

>that gay sex scene between two Arabs
>black lead
>a lot of focus on non-white gods and deities
>native americans fucking up vikings
>two scenes of women beating up men
>entire episode of a woman cucking a man
>that muh white guilt scene on the slave ship
Regardless of the quality of the show, it's pretty obvious what Sup Forumss consensus will be

the consensus is that (like most things) Sup Forums hates it but still watches it every week. that's an observation from someone who hasn't seen a second of it

>best television show
>Twin Peaks
>Hannibal
>American Niggers

Too much slow mo, walking through corridors, walking, taking steps, step by step, one step at a time, buying cigarette, slo-mo of cigarette falling from vending machine, next frame of shadow standing, lasts 3 seconds, people standing around, talking slowly, pausing for long periods before answering one another saying nothing. It's the opposite of shows where stuff happens but I dig the concept.

How much of a ">muh politics" cuck do you have to be to have hated that scene? At that point you should honestly just stop watching entertainment all together, and just re-read Mein Kampf all day.

What a great post!

>entire show panders to Sup Forumstards
wew

Question

How did some no name TV channel get this level of kino shot and edited?

Who's funding this?

>why don't they fight already!? This isn't like my Japanese animay!!

>he doesn't worship wetback jesus

>At that point you should honestly just stop watching entertainment all together, and just re-read Mein Kampf all day.

Do you seriously think these anons could get through 4 pages of Mein Kampf? I'm sure the Sup Forums MS Pain infograph tells you all you need to know.

Amazon paid

>nigger lead
>white men are evil
>pagan shit
Take a wild ass guess (((who))) funded this

Starz isn't no-name. It's premium cable. They are allowed one big budgett show a year.

I was wondering this too
That animated scene alone probably cost more to produce than most shows in an entire season

Starz has quite a few high production shows right now, Amazon are also involved with the show since they air it outside of the US

to be fair that book is boring and rambling as shit

This turd show is the closest thing to live action western anime that I've ever seen

>>that muh white guilt scene on the slave ship

it's funny that people actually think this was the point of that scene

>Anubis is black
FUCKIN NIGGERS STOP STEALING ARAB CULTURE
YU WUZ NOT KANGZ
YU WUZ NOT KANGZ

I had no idea

Being non US I only know a couple of your channels

The way it's spelt and the logo made me think it was some TLC tier day time TV channel for housewives

Anyway the show is great, wish I could binge it though

It's literally plodding, it's what happens when you try to pad out material for a 2 hour movie into a potential beyond 3 season TV series.

HOL UP
smacks lips
WHAT YOU SAYIN IS
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
THIS SHOW GOT SUBTEXT?

>expecting Sup Forumstards to make sense
This is Dear White People all over again

Anubis isn't black, he's a god.

Anubis is black because the amount of people who believe Egyptians were black outweighs the amount who think they are white

Sup Forums is Sup Forums territory you cuckold fuck

My favorite scene was the one where god took a shit on the unpaid janitor who spent his life doing it for free.

Pure kino.

How can it burn your throat if you don't swallow it?

But people KNOW they were white, blacks were slaves and dickwashers in Egypt

No one thinks Egyptians are white, and literally no one would complain if a swarthy Arabic actor was playing Anubis.

dropped it after 3 episodes.

Oh I'm laffin

Anansi was tricking the slaves
Telling them about the injustices black folk have to endure even in modern times he made it seem like blacks in the 21st century have it as bad as the the ones during slavery times and as soon as they believed him they followed his every word and even killed and died for him
If anything the scene was portraying SJWs and libtards and poking fun at them

The general opinion isn't that though, not now with how much WE WUZ has spread

I like it overall. But the way Shadow says some stuff doesn't sound right, i.e. "I love you, the sky feels constipated"; I haven't read the book, but I assume stuff like this is lifted word for word. Just sounds odd when spoken in a conversational context.

That's some jew trickery

Its just Ricky Whittle. All the other actors are able to carry the stranger, metaphor-heavy dialogue, he's just not quite there

"Literature", ladies and gentlemen.

Who cares about general opinion, don't historical facts carry any weight anymore

Do you only watch good Christian shows that portray the white man as the saviour and all other races beneath the glorious white man?

>LITERALLY a show Gods are powered by faith and belief
>Who cares about general opinion
H O L Y F U C K
MAYBE GODS?

I never watched the show I just know there's a nigger

>If anything the scene was portraying SJWs and libtards and poking fun at them

That's an even worse interpretation than the Sup Forums one. Mr. Nancy is a trickster god.

The show is pretty bad desu senpai. Opening credits look like shitty budget cable tv, the main plot line is boring as hell, and the show is too gay.

>I never watched the show
>I just know there's a nigger

I think I've found it.

The perfect Sup Forums post.

praise kek brother!

>the perfect Sup Forumstard post
Ftfy

God literally drowns a ship full of niggers. He mislead them like the simpletons they are leading to a chimpout and their own death. 10/10 pure kino.

Why is the dude that plays Mad Sweeney such a good actor and why isn't he in more shit? All I've seen him in before American Gods is SVU as the big bad rapist

>no feet
>no cunny
>no uuuu

meh.

>Hasn't watched The Wire

>le fedora tip meme
Way to become the very people you despise my friend

I wanted to see telescope chicks boobs so bad.

He's a big character in OitNB and The Wire.

Maybe those shows are too liberal for you, though.

I'll admit I'm a pleb and I haven't watched it properly yet, it is my mums favorite show so i've seen episodes here and there, is it like Twin Peaks in the sense that there's a superb cast of actors that have remained relatively unpopular?

Idris Elba and Michael K Williams are pretty popular

I'm not sure how liberal The Wire is though. It was nothing but black degeneracy most of the time. That Orange show I haven't seen though.

>It was nothing but black degeneracy
I see you didn't understand a simple show like The Wire
No wonder you behave like a plebian

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAD SWEENY IS FRANK'S NEPHEW WITH THE BIG TITTIED GIRLFRIEND.

I had no idea.

it's shit

When did McFly become a god?

Well Anubis is also an anthromorphic black jackal, so it makes sense.

Why are invasions allowed when it's Sup Forums?

Sup Forumstards give money to the jw gook so the mods must allow them to shit on everything with their delusions

I saw the first episode and found it very interesting but the narrative feels stretched thin now. They are very slow with developing the main arc.

Anime might be more of your speed, you know, bright colors and simple plots

Hey doesn't he look like the dude who told Shadow not to piss off Airline ladies?

Shush, you'll ruin it for the showfags.

Ignore the first dude who replied to you who was just being a dick. American Gods isn't about the "plot" which a lot of people get wrong when discussing literature and film (there's only so many plotlines that exist) think about it more like a road trip that describes how diverse America actually is

Her episode really highlighted what a shitty actor the guy who plays Shadow is. She was stellar.

Im not exactly sure what to think so far but I really enjoy McShanes, Brownings and Schreibers performance and a lot of the supporting cast. Whittle on the other hand doesnt seem to be a good actor desu.

What is most disappointing is the pacing and the whole muh wife plot.

My favorite scenes so far were

1. Anubis ascending Mrs. Fasil.
2. Ansisi an heros the slave ship.
3. Zorya Polunochnaya plucking the Moon for Moon.

she have a really nice voice

>AMIA GOD

what?

*Anansi

lol

the series is mysterious garbage very bad acting very bad choreography bad plot bad script. i like the concept though

>AM I A GOD

>very bad very bad very bad
You must be 18+ to post here

Oh get fucked, you wouldn't know good acting if it was tickling your prostate
Protip not everyone reacts to things how you think they shoud react to them.
HURRY UP ON MY DAMN MASSAGE
IN A FRENCH ASS RESTAURANT
HURRY UP ON MY DAMN CROISSANT