I decided to go see an anime kino in a regular movie theather for regular movies

i decided to go see an anime kino in a regular movie theather for regular movies

it was embarassing just sitting there

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name
youtube.com/watch?v=djXDxhY3an8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I went to see Your Name with my girlfriend and it was all black/Mexican chicks and smelly looking men.

well it is for children ;)

>went to go see Harold and Kumar 2 when it came out
>literally only me and my friend in the cinema box on a friday night
still feels very weird 2bh

I went to see Eva 3.0 in the theater with a friend. The movie sucked dogshit, and there was one poor kid with some kind of neurological disease in a wheelchair and breathing through a tube running down his throat also watching it.
It really made me sad thinking bout this kid who really loved Evangelion, maybe it was one of the things that kept him going on despite his illness, who went through the ordeal of leaving his hospital bed and moving to the theater despite being completely paralyzed, only to have all his hopes and dreams ruined by Anno.

That's what he gets for being a weeb.

He should have watched ninja scroll then, then when he went to hell he could hunt Gemma

>Wake up as a woman.
>Kill myself immediately.

>see Madoka rebellion in theaters
>the transformation and cake scenes

mine was a mix of weirdos and old people obviously there just "see what the fuzz is about" after hearing it's a commercial success worldwide.
I had three people in line before me, a guy with a fedora, a pink side buzz cut girl and a guy wearing platform heels.

the movie was allright but it was really awkward being in a room with other grown men when the characters did cutesy anime girl things clearly meant as escapism for balding fat guys

can i toucha da boobies

>the movie was allright
the story was fucking terrible.

I knew that before I went in. I'm not a weeaboo but I have seen some of the major anime films like the Ghibli movies and every comixwave movie I've seen had been
1. shit
2. incredibly gorgeous looking
I just wanted a chance to see their work on a big screen for the visual aspect. And to be fair your name wasn't nearly as bad as their other movies. They typically come off as fantasies written by people who've never seen two humans interact let alone interacted themselves.

>Wake up as a woman.
>finger myself immediately.

Jesus fuck, why do i know the origin of that picture
Just how much neural storage space are we wasting

Reminder that the Swiss hire real prostitutes to wank off those crippled people

>real prostitutes
As opposed to fake prostitutes?

>he lives in a country where it's embarrassing to watch animation movies in cinemas
must be a really shitty place

That's not unusual anywhere in the world, though usually the family pays for it

unless it ends with ranma getting pregnant and and banging random chads i do not care.

Hey Girls! Did you know.... That I like....

in my country i haven't ever seen an anime movie played in cinemas

Don't they do it in glorious nippon as well?
I think I saw a documentary on it.

what animu is your pic from?

>he doesn't pay fake prostitutes to pretend to have sex with him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name

>Your Name (Japanese: 君の名は。? Hepburn: Kimi no Na wa.) is a 2016 Japanese anime film written and directed by Makoto Shinkai. Based on his novel of the same name published a month before the film's premiere, Your Name tells the story of a high school girl in rural Japan and a high school boy in Tokyo who swap bodies.

There's absolutely nothing awkward about seeing a pixar movie or some european cartoon

spanks senpai.

Also watched in a theater and discovered weebs are the worst people to have in the audience. I also saw it dubbed and the music was awful in English and made me ashamed to be watching it.

The movie overall was okay, wished it didn't turn into a disaster movie at the end.

oh god I didn't even realize there was a dubbed version not did I check beforehand. that would've been an awful surprise after having paid for a ticket.

Here's one of the tracks in English:
youtube.com/watch?v=djXDxhY3an8

holy fuck. I watched it last night and also had no idea there was a dub. Those glitzy, over the top songs have a certain charm in their original version but the English version is horrendous.

its called realizing youre watching to trash because you understand the lyrics.

oh god that is awful.
the version I saw had subs made by the import company and I thought having subtitles on the songs was cringy enough. a lot of time the fansubs online leave songs untranslated.

How the fuck can animes be kino? Also what does kino mean

I rarely listen to music for the lyrics though

watched some rip of it and it was a garbage movie

I'm a neurology resident. You see all kinds of messed up shit everyday. Poor kid.

It was a really cute movie. A lot better than I expected.

To be fair, I think that even good songs sound awkward when translated and dubbed into other languages. The lyrics sound awful when directly translated more often than not, and similarly the flow is usually all over the place.

I went to see Bruno when I was like 16.

i had no idea what it was, I was just bored and it said the guy from borat was in it.

I wanted to leave but we couldn't move, this was before i found Sup Forums and I want used to seeing that shit yet.

>Dragon Ball Resurrection F gets released in theaters
>my friends and I go since we used to love dragon ball as kids
>get there to find a completely packed theater
>more than half of the audience is black

I agree user!