/got/ general

Daenerys I Stormborn Targaryen - Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons edition

Previously on /got/ - News: Props after season 4 are SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/05/this-theory-on-how-game-of-thrones-ends-is-so-good.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PiPtxys-Ojw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was going through his head at this moment?

An arrow

When does the second trailer come out

covfefe

Guest right? Guessed wrong!

Have yall seen this yet?
pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/05/this-theory-on-how-game-of-thrones-ends-is-so-good.html

>tl;dr jaime is azor ahai

>jaimetards
He's irrelevant let it go

im a fan of azor jon as much as the next guy, but the evidence is quite compelling

I don't follow GoT but is Gregor still a zombie? Has he killed anymore characters recently? That scene where he crushes some dude's head was metal af

where does long distance child tossing figure in to the prophecy of azor ahai?

>is Gregor still a zombie
Yup.
>Has he killed anymore characters recently?
It's implied he raped a nun to death with his zombie dick.

A reminder that Stannis god killed by Feminism: the character

That's what you get for burning your kid alive for some bullshit religion

Kek

I wonder who made it for him

You needs to be of recharging phone comrade

Reminder that Baratheons bow to the Lannisters

What happend to his beard? Also Gregor is dead, it's Robert Strong now.

Oberyn must be SEETHING from his grave

>I'm trying to eat healthier these days.
It's to late for that, you fat cancerous lazy fuck!

>:D
-_-

>proceeds to go home and get two KFC buckets

Bookfags are bitching on his twitter again
When will they learn I wonder

So how did he fall for her again?

He's probably too busy being pissed off at Ellaria finishing off the rest of his family in his name to care about what the Moutain's brainless, reanimated corpse is doing.

he didn't toss any babies though. he took riverrun without killing anyone. the only person who died was the blackfish via suicide.

>I'm trying to eat healthier these days.
>trying
>eat healthier
>these days
>:D

>He's gay and she's his beard
>She's rich as fuck
>She has priceless contacts in the business
>She used to be hot, but rek'd her face with plastic surgery
>Pregnancy trap
>He's insecure and having an uggo wife to worship him feeds his fragile ego
>They share a very weird, very obscure fetish that they can't get off without
>She has a good personality or something

That's all I can think of.

She makes the cutest faces.

dang man now i want a kfc bucket

>implying he hasn't done it already and wouldn't do it again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Should have equipped a shield

Remember to report branpedos

Is Sophie still on the drugs or has she cleaned up her act?

Judging by the coke bloat she's sporting in S7, I doubt it.

Do you lads have a good website where I can download the GOT series? Ideally with English subtitles?

Would be hugely grateful as I would like to rewatch before the new season

Post your face when wight Stannis shows up carrying his head at Winterfell in season 8 and he kills Brienne and Sansa

torrents nigga

my literal face

She's still Joe's beard, so no

pretty sure she popped xtc during last years panel. she offers ramsey some and he denies. varys overhears because he's next to her and is seen laughing. bran overhears and tells the waif.
they were laughing both with and at her. then not too long later she seems pretty out of it and fucked up and the ones that knew are seen laughing there asses over it

John Adams related question. Was Jefferson high the entire time?

Vid?

Why did I have to be half Tully trash? Fish fucking scum.

Bran faggot back the fuck off. Bran is an evil little cunt. Jaime is hero for trying to Off that monster.

Showfags wouldn't understand who Ser Robert Strong is so they dropped it after one episode and started calling him Ser Gregor. It's implied that its someone else's head on Gregor's body.

i would berry my dick in this brit slag's arse

Any Summerchild bros here, bro?

>trying to be cute to bring some levity into her bad rehearsal
>that unsure look on her face at the end
you can see that she knew this movie was a bad idea

What torrents though my man, I'm a fucking plebe at this shit, I lucked out before and got into a private tracker but that place got shut down. I was able to download House M.D from it though.

I use tpb and it's fine, though if you're from -certain countries- you may get an email from your internet provider for that

High on liberty

In the books you mean? I thought Ser Robert Strong was headless.

In show, Gregor still has his head.

He's gonna die in WOW anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=PiPtxys-Ojw

she's either doing drugs or drinking booze

Jaime is on a King Arthurs redemption. He draws influences from King Arthur, Tyr from norse mythology, King Midas etc.

Rather then start off as a hero who falls like lucifer he's the lucifer that rises and redeems himself.

Reminder that Drogon is the best character.

She no longer has an ass

Will sophie embarrass herself at this year comic con yet again

She was drinking, her and Maisie tweeted about it. It's probably why she wasn't at Conan with the rest of the cast after

This theory is unironically amazing and I hope it's how the books/show end.

>implying GRRM will ever finish the books

No, Natalie won't be there

>yfw they get the same treatment as the dire wolves

Is that a packet of Butter? Wtf?

it's great. I've always believed jaime to be the hero of the story. just I never viewed him as the sword himself. ironic considering most of the time we have with him he is a 'sworn sword'

I'm not sure about the fire hand but that could be symbolic of his golden hand become a magic working hand. if that happens he'll become the next best swordsman to arthur dayne the person he looks upto most as aspires to be.

theres a king arthur influence. shady conception story. wanting nothing more than to be like arthur. having a love triangle like arthur and lancelot just it's jaime and lancel.
the person he aspires to be is just like arthur etc.

It's kind of cute

I just can't believe how well everything fits, what with the three attempts at tempering the sword and such. My mind has been absolutely blown, everything fits and is backed up by reasonable evidence. Jaime is my favorite character in the books too, so I'm hoping to fucking god this is either what GRRM has planned, or he sees this theory and realizes how perfect it is.

It completely flips the Dany/Jon build up on its head, and having it end with Jaime, the guy who started off as a sisterfucker piece of garbage, turning into the savior of the world would be great.

Judging by that shot of Ned leaning Dawn against be bed before the Jon Targaryen reveal in S6, the show is going for the more simple Azor Jon route. I could see the fat man withholding the Jaime angle from D&D, keeping that bombshell reveal for himself.

I think the show will go for the Jaime angle just they aren't throwing his redemption in the faces of the viewers trying to make it a surprise. they've humanised him and riverrun if you weren't a normie showed him take a different route in taking the castle using his whit over brutality. end of the season it'll be obvious and season 8 will be all hero jaime.

to me it felt confirmed when the revealed arthur dayne dual wielding. that doesn't happen in the books. but the theory has been around that jaime will gain a magical hand just like victarions through fire magic via moqorro and seeing the person jaime looks up to most and wants to be like dual wielding was enough confirmation to me.

>fat man withholding the Jaime angle from D&D, keeping that bombshell reveal for himself.
>actually believing this

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The man was in denial since season 1 thinking he could finish the books in time, and Jaime as the savior for a trilogy whose outline focused more on Jon, Tyrion, Dany and Bran? LMAO

It is ;)

jon, tyrion, dany and bran are heroes yes. they just aren't the saviours of humanity tier heroes.

Sure jaimefag

Isaac was high during the ew shoot, boy george should be shot before he corrupts more innocent kids

>*rapes your sister*

Read the theory, lad. It's crazy plausible.

Sure jaimefag

I volunteer

And bran is based on Arthurian legendary king bran the blessed, who's magic protects all of his kingdom (still represented today by the ravens kept at the tower of London) who's powers king Arthur arrogantly doubts which results in disaster falling upon his kingdom

Jaqen H'ghar & Daario Naharis

>implying this rich slab of beef isn't the best character

Sure jaimefag

Past characters who could die and it wouldn't change anything about the ending
1.jaime

branpedo posters are fucking insane

Don't be so buttmad jaimefag

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!

what's the best game of thrones video game?

did she ever?

turkroach

This.

He is right though.

Your anger is turning me on

All past characters have died.

roach

She had a little something back when she was thiccer. With squats, could've been pretty good

I came