This droid says you STOLE it

This droid says you STOLE it.

Ok I believe you. Look I'm acting :D

I don't even remember this scene. In fact, Every time someone mentions this film, I'm astounded of how little of it stuck with me.

Her acting is just so bizarre in this scene. For the life of me I have no idea why they approved it.

>her

How she so cute?

Post that webm with the fake subtitles.

>rey eating while wearing the pilot's helmet
>kylo hitting his leg during the lasersword fight
>that meme spinning baton stormtrooper

literally all I remember. This movie was dogshit.

Pretty much this, except for me add in
>Tell that to Kanjiklub
>Han dies
>The part where Finn and Poe steal the TIE Fighter

Where did she learn how to understand droid beeps?

I've never understood how people felt that way about this movie. I remember it perfectly. The pacing was near perfect and there was enough memorable visual imagery to stick in my mind.

Rogue One, on the other hand, I can't remember anything from. I saw that movie three times and I still can't remember anything that happened in it.

My headcanon says she was just excited as fuck that something was finally happening in her shitty life. But that's giving her and Abrams way too much credit.

That's not headcanon. She was making that very clear through her performance. That's how acting works.

I don't know people can't understand that. She wasn't smiling for no reason. She was smiling because she was happy and excited.

People in this particular thread are fooled because OP matched up the wrong line with the wrong shot.

Both movies were made for two entirely different demographics, so don't dwell too deeply on it. TFA is the fun roller coaster ride for the kids and parents while Rogue One was that sober reminder for us Gen Xers that our duty is die in obscurity so future generations can prosper.

Rogue One was for Star Wars fanboys who don't need characters or a story just so long as they can get a live-action version of Star Wars: Battlefront.

The first 30 minutes make it pretty clear that she's all alone and listened to stories about the Empire vs Rebellion growing up on Jakku. Then she actually runs into a supposed Rebel and gets excited

They're literally both complete shit

whats wrong with the scene? shes happy that she found a bbc in the desert

Damn she went from judgemental to reserved to excited to hungry for dick all in the span of three seconds.

the context in the subtitles unironically makes this a better scene. their performances are way more appropriate.

Wow, this really conveys the scene pretty well. You're like a master of the keyboard. I hate black people now.

>Her acting is just so bizarre in this scene.
I agree

>She was smiling because she was happy and excited.

She was smiling because she couldn't keep a straight face because she's a shitty actress.

"duh akting" is how fucking 12 year olds talk about film when they don't actually have anything of substance to say

Is it part of the "Le so quirky sweet innocent but super highly capable girl" meme?

Can someone explain what's wrong with her acting?

Her acting was pretty bad, but it's extremely unlikely that she was smiling broadly all the time because she couldn't keep a straight face. With movies like this there are multiple takes, long wait times to get everything ready, etc. By the time of filming one would be much more likely to be unable to keep a nonstraight face - because of tiredness - than be unable to keep a straight face, which takes little energy.

Every face she makes in this movie is punchable.

you guys sure make a lot of these threads

Autistic heroines are the rage now, but they are losing to whit cis male patriarchy. Those Nazis made Bioware make Sara Ryder neurotypical.