/brit/

Abortion is a horrible and grave sin edition and the LORD commands you to repent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
youtu.be/6d7mTRaUmaE?t=3s
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944390361270636544
youtube.com/watch?v=26ELh7P2ZtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Business idea: assassinate nassim debouche

Said I would cook breakfast for my brother and Dad but ffs too drunk. :(

could never love a woman who has had an abortion it's an obvious sign she puts herself about her kids

Ass? pozzed.
Penis? pozzed.
Stomach? pozzed.
Eyes? pozzed.
Ear canal? pozzed.
Tongue? pozzed.
Blood? pozzed.
Soul? not pozzed.

Someone bounce on me, quick!

poo in a toilet

got why are early morning yanks so dire

There goes the inventor of faster-than-light travel.

shut it faggus pozzus

The saviour of white America. Proud to call this man my president! Merry CHRISTmas!

EXCELLENT post

i blame the baby boomers for making having children economically unfeasible

Brother has school at six
i ate his breakfast cake before he woke up and didn't know about it

Sister is 17. Idk if I should have just stood there and stared at her doing it but wtf she was doing it in the same room as me

At least when I fap I do it in private

love him tbqh

hang on am i seriously the only brit in this thread

what a fucking shambles

Just did a cheeky prayer x

make absolutely great posts but rarely get reply in this narcissistic general

think i might be done

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
go on you know you like it

Proud veteran of the war on Christmas here

ir*sh TWAT!

snap

how many white people did you kill?

I ve never seen this one before he might be the mutt's final boss

makin a grocery list ideas?

I'll give you a cheeky reply without a (you)

milk

obsessed with sex but still a virgin

can see me ending my days in a gimp suit with a belt around my neck and discovered 3 weeks after when my boss finally notices I haven't been in

thank God the war on Christmas is over

youtu.be/6d7mTRaUmaE?t=3s

cashews

M&M'S

Fucking birds tweeting
Dad's snoring
AHH

hated this nigger the moment he became president, made me ashamed to be american

handgun

why did he do it?

great, epic dude!

Business idea: Get China and India to fight a war.

FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944390361270636544
bants

How did the 8 previous years of Bush make you feel

When was the last time you confessed being w*ite ?

hated him too, fucking neocon

going to bed

he was white so he was okay

bush was literally a kike pawn

If I believe Jesus was a prophet but not the messiah or God does that make me M*slim

you back home then Alan?

how about the administration before him who sent thousands of Americans to Afghanistan and Iraq to die after Saudi nationals funded by our own government attacked us?

I believe bush hangs in the top 3 best prez America ever had along with regan and nixon

You must hate Trump too then

You could be Jew*sh

Barack Obama? More like Nigger Hussein Obongo
*shares this post via email with several dozen other middle aged people*

yeah completely hated bush, hes the reason i follow the alt right today, he showed me that "mainstream conservatism" is cancer that blinds whites

yeah i hated the syria airstrike, fucking threw shit at my wall when i heard that happened

Nope I love him because he is slashing the corporate tax which benefits the working class in many ways

Yeah I can see how giving away trillions to corporations and private jet owners really benefits the working class

miss straya cunts posting
better things to I suppose

Alright with the finn you win...*rubs hands in a lightly vicious way*

>tax cuts are "giving money away"
the statist view

>hurrr I got a extra $25 in my paycheck!

You really don't understand how taxes work, do you?

the tax cuts benefit corporations, not the working class. But yeah keep thinking a man who was born into wealth, never worked a day in his life cares about you.

the weakest link was kino

Chrimbo in 4 hours

do
youtube.com/watch?v=26ELh7P2ZtA

lots of corporate welfare but it does some stuff to help people like tax cuts to people with kids under 17 and gives him a legislature victory.

watching a film
have to keep skipping through the embarassing bits

why am i such a melt

wish paganism never died out. support christianity, but i find paganism quite interesting 2bh lads. wonder what it would have evolved into if it managed to survive in some areas.

its obvious you don't care about white people

>never worked a day in his life
ah yes only McDonalds is work
everybody else just drives to an office every day and sleeps on their couch for eight hours

Sounds like me. I give women money online because it’s the closest I’ll get to having sex or a gf

>builds multi million real estate enterprise
>has never worked

fuckin abo fuckwits

it was sarcasm but i appreciate the (You)s

Like chatting to the future. Any happenings lad?

Why are Europeans so communist?

Why are Americans such right capital cucks

Yeah, that moment made me realize he wasn't our guy
Fuck American politics

trump has earned his money by fucking signing papers. Literally writing his name on paper

that's it

He was born into a rich family, daddy gave him a million dollars and he signed some papers.

Communism is slavery

Yeah we're all slaves over here in Europe

the working class are the most self-important people on the planet
managed to build an entire identity around being toilet scrubbing mealy mouthed runts and judge everybody else for not shovelling shit all day like they do
gas the lot of them as soon as robotics advances to the point where we can replace them, I say

Yeah Finland gets glassed

communism is the abolishment of private property, money and class. That is LITERALLY the exact opposite of slavery,

m8 you don't build a fucking billion dollar enterprise without hard work, skilled, and dedication. Do you think rich people were popped out of their mothers vagina and just sit around all day?

you're that jewish lad

You are a legit dumb dumb tax cuts encourage productivity and.keep the jobs home haha democrats are ranting About free money remember to donate it all to the Clinton foundation because money is bad

>communism is the abolishment of private property, money and class. That is LITERALLY the exact opposite of slavery,

proverb : a slave who has more than three masters is equal to a free citizen

push it to the limit

Jews very much hate the white working class in this country

seething
some people have more stuff than you, get over it you toddler

Utter rubbish

Glassed with frozen water right now. Be more specific.

move to a communist country then

yes, the rich are insects and should all be dragged from their mansions and killed. I genuinely believe that.

Yeah I can see how making private jets tax deductible really encourages productivity

utter mong

got bad news for u

murka cannot be saved at this point.

israel still can tho :^)

Ah yes I'm going to let a bunch of poor brown people into my 500k value home and share my bathroom, money and food with them because I'm am evil white person that doesn't deserve it despite white people advocating for equality for 80 years

>"I-I'll be rich too some day!"
>"m-may I suck your toes, Capitalist overlords?"

working class people belong in death camps