I know death in comics never sticks

I know death in comics never sticks.

I know this is a stupid cash grab to raise the stakes of the event.

But god dammit I'm still crying.

She doesn't have a movie deal, she was the worst character in her TV show

She's not coming back is she?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/03/16/international-iron-man-doesnt-know-much-about-geography-or-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she-hulk is out? But she was actually fun and interesting

not only does her/their motivation not make any sense, her death was simply too retarded

>a small rocket to the tits of a hulk

isn't she crazy resilient, and doesn't she have a wolverine-like healing factor, and that manlet survived a fucking nuke.

the first issue was just lazy writing, with ambiguous motivations and retarded dialogue and interactions

Welcome to Marvel.

That's why she had to go we can't have a fun and interesting character in marvel that's white and straight.

She'll be back. She just won't be a white girl anymore. They'll make her a minority of the month that gains the hulk powers.

Oh, this is most definitely what they are going to do.

>it's not his future

What a bastard, first she kills his best friend then she uses her dying breath to be a bitch

It was all a dream.

What are you talking about? She was already green. I mean a viridian-american.

I really hope nobody spends money on this shit

Did I not fucking call this page Sup Forums?
Did I not say they'd have Jen ambiguously appear to encourage Carol to pursue the conflict in her dying breath?

How about girl that transforms into male She-Hulk?

I do recall an user saying this.

I'll bet left arm Civil War II outsold all Rebirth issues, save for Batman.

won't it be the new hulk sister?

Even some people on Facebook seemed kind upset over this.

I always pictured her as black because I saw her as shulk so often I forgot she was white. (With how she's typically drawn and personified mind you)
But I suppose in that sense it doesn't really matter what skin color she is originally don't it? Since she stays in shulk form all the damn time.
So she might as well be her own minority.

Probably because Shehulk is more iconic then Captian Marvel.

That page would have been so much better if Carol wasn't visibly crying on the last panel.

>that's white
She-Hulk is green user

It's a fake-out.
Doc Samson will confirm her to be in a "Gamma Coma" plot device and she'll spring back to life to play defense during the trial in issue 4, when Banner or him is killed to cancel a future prediction of a Gamma being killing everyone, in a poorly veiled commentary on racial profiling.

Not iconic enough to get movie :^)
What do you have against FEELS user?

Thank you for the verify, but also fuck me because now I feel like Ulysses for predicting only bad things no one wants to see unfold.
There's only one way out.

She'd be white every so often.

Don't do it sterling think of the tinnitus.

I think that's because of the hulk's movies not doing great.

>What do you have against FEELS user?
Nothing against feels, I just think the appropriate feel would have been quiet wide eyed terror at the realization that your friend is no more, rather than all out bawling.

Shemale-Hulk?

She's not bawling. She has tears. Those are an automatic response to stimuli and not everyone can just turn them on and off.

I hate Carol but this is a stupid complaint

Could be worse.
At least Bendis didn't shit on her character before he sent her to comic limbo.
He's been known to do that.

>That's why she had to go we can't have a fun and interesting character in marvel that's white and straight.
Incorrect.
The truth is we can't have characters who are fun, interesting, and were second string Avengers. At least that's Bendis' belief.
Look at his track record:
>Jack of Hearts - Blowed Up
>Scott Lang - Blowed Up
>Vision - Torn Apart by a Rampaging She Hulk
>Hawkeye - Blowed Up destroying a Kree Ship
>Wanda - Made Crazy and sent to Comic Limbo
>Rhodey - Blowed Up
>She-Hulk - Blowed Up

>a small rocket to the tits of a hulk
wait, really? I though both the Hulk and She-Hulk could withstand missiles and whatnot?

Bendis just randomly brought Doc Sampson back from the dead out of the blue in the last issue.
Continuity isn't something he understands.

>The truth is we can't have characters who are fun, interesting, and were second string Avengers. At least that's Bendis' belief.
And first thing he does is put Luke Cage on Avengers.

>brought someone back from the dead
And they expect Jennifer's death to actually carry any real weight after that?

>predicting a shock death of a dead end character is supernatural
Kek, wut.

He also put Wolverine and Spider-Man on the team.
Cause you know, that makes sense.

I wager that New Avengers sold hilariously well?

Apparently Green Arrow Rebirth sold more than Civil War.

Yeah, really.

>sad batman in the background

This garbage made you cry? Once again capeshit fans prove to be mentally ill

It's been almost an hour. Where's the edit to change the red text to REEEE?

DEFIB IS FOR ARRHYTHMIA NOT FLATLINES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They'll probably try to saw NOPE SHE-HULK IS DEFINITELY DEAD to get a rise out of readers even though most people's objections is how much bullshit this whole setup is.

Look, this was written by a guy who thought Cambridge University was in London and that smartphones were around during the 90's, okay?

bleedingcool.com/2016/03/16/international-iron-man-doesnt-know-much-about-geography-or-history/

I'm not sure about this, but I'm wondering if that whole sequence is just one of Ulysses's visions.

Issue 0 ended with a devastated city which turned out to just be Ulysses's vision of the future if all the heroes hadn't stopped that giant monster thing at the start of Issue 1. But they did, so that future never came to pass.

That whole sequence came after pic-related, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a hint that it's only a possible future.

My theory is admittedly flawed for 2 reasons. 1st, it's wishful thinking. 2nd, as was said above, it's more likely they're killing Jen Walters off to make a new She-Hulk with a different ethnicity.

>where's Doctor Banner?
Somebody should tell them he's not that type of doctor.

>next issue has Banner Hulking out and smacking both sides for killing Jennifer
>OUR MISSILES AREN'T DOING ANY DAMAGE, HE'S TOO ANGRY

Seriously, fuck marvel

>blown up
My god, Bendis is the Bay of comics.
He is obsessed with blow up people.

Bendism - the fetish to blow up b-list characters

>Bendism - the fetish to blow up b-list characters he doesn't like
ftfy

Oh fuck off, Bendis.

Why. Didnt you get your yearly prostate examine by a doctor of philosophy?

By the way, i think it has to do with the gamma radiation.

Maybe it was a special anti-Thanos missile?

Wait, this happened? Holy shit, why weren't we talking about this?

So i am confused how this turns out to be Tony Stark's fault if this is leading to him vs carol.

Thx

Because it was leaked back in January. Someone read the script, posted about in on NeoGaf, and like some people believed it (based on Bendis' track record), some people didn't believe it (the spoilers sounded way too dumb), and some could believe part of it but remained skeptical.

By the time the FCBD Civil War II comic got leaked, that was when most people believed the NeoGaf leak.

ah, I guess I must have forgotten about it or something. Man this is dumb,

Did Carol lose her eye?

they had to check if anything's wrong with it because her tears were coming from five different directions in the FCBD Issue.

Wanda was fighting science inquisitors with Dr Strange last I saw her.

>you people are STILL reading this tripe

This isn't the most ridiculous thing ever in capeshit, but it's up there.

Why does Marvel keep trying to force Carol down our throats when her solo can't even stand on its own for more than a few issues?

Just give up already, jesus. It's not like they're relying on her as their only female solo anymore, anyways.

Twitter poll said she's most popular, deal with it.

>killed by a single missile
>A MISSILE

LEL

I'm quite confident that even Kamala's book has consistently put up better numbers than Carol's solo. Twitter polls are meaningless when compared to actual sales. Marvel had to relaunch Carol what, twice, before the line-wide relaunch just to keep her afloat, no?

good for twitter, how many of them buy comics?

>yfw it's Cho's sister

She's a hulk, Banner is gonna roll up look at her "corpse" and go all frankenstein on her and start cracking lightning to restart the heart.

What are you talking about? Rhodes killed Jen, not the other way around.

>It's not like they're relying on her as their only female solo anymore, anyways.
Oh yeah such a rich pool to chose from. You've got Squirrel Girl, Hellcat, Gwenpool, Jane Thor, Angela...
The only salvageable fucking female character they could go with is a spinoff from Carol herself.

>Jen with Bride of Frank. hair

How long till Bryne breaks into the marvel offices and yelling incoherently over this?

>defense lawyer advocating rounding up people who have not yet broken the law

???

It's not about what makes sense, it's that a more subdued reaction would draw less attention away from what's actually happening. It would make the page work better.

Which isn't really this huge problem. I actually like Carol and am mostly indifferent to CWII. It just struck me as an obvious misstep.

She-Hulk is the biggest tragedy of the Big 2 if I've ever seen one.

Both Bendis and Goyer hate her for some irrational reason.
She can't be marketed as she's green and has Hulk in her name, so people will think of her as a sidekick and not her own person.
She was protrayed as a dumb, unhygienic gashole on Agents of Smash.
Forced to cameo regularly in Hellcat.
Can't sustain a long enough solo series because of writers can't be bothered to follow up on previous runs and plot points.

>It's better than nothing

u wot?

he doesn't give a shit. he said in an interview he can't muster up a fuck to give since she'll only be dead for like three months tops with Marvel being Marvel

Great news if true.

>So she might as well be her own minority.
Possibly right. I know as a matter of fact that I'd be less aroused by her if she was white or black. It just wouldn't feel right.

Gwenpool is alright, man.

Sauce?

>because of writers can't be bothered to follow up on previous runs and plot points
Yes. I'm sure that's why sales are low.
That's not a jab at Shulkie herself btw. I like her. But continuity is not a seller in itself.

Forget it, Jake; It's Bendistown.

Wasn't it discovered that barely anything sells anymore? Like, apart from Batman and Star Wars? Thus constant #1s, events and shock-twists?

I remember one of the points made was that successful movies often did NOT result in higher comics sales, since people just saw the movies and didn't give a shit about comics. So they can't even rely on that for a boost.

What an industry.

>She's not coming back is she?
Of course she is. Fucking Samson came back.

Are they transforming Miss Marvel into Big Boss ?

I didn't say anything about sales actually, it's just that it's hard to get into her solo stories when her slate is wiped clean every time a new writer comes on board.

It also doesn't help that the artwork really sucks the majority of the time.

And Universal holding the distribution rights for solo movies with Hulk characters.

Twitter's #saynotohydracap also exceeds the number of issues it actually sold, so twitter doesn't mean jack shit

Supposdly Jen is suppose to show up pre-hulked in the Defenders show , so she'll come back then

>it's hard to get into her solo stories when her slate is wiped clean every time a new writer comes on board.

as opposed to what? since most of her solo stories revolve around court cases there's not much left unresolved. either she wins the case or she loses.

I actually glad that happened if true.

I talking about her supporting cast.

I shall screencap this, because this is what will happen.
MARK MY WORDS! Finger of doom wagg'd.

Trouble is she's also still appearing as support in other titles, Hellcat being one I can think of where Jen's currently representing Patsy in a legal case. It's a pretty central plot point so to have her just vanish would seem stupid.

It's a problem with both Hellcat and A Force, but apparently both series have already showcased mourning covers.

A good she Hulk movie is a massive risk. It would depend upon figuring out how SJW would react to her and drag the general public along which is impossible as they're insane.
It also seems extremely prone to idiots in charge having her spend most of the time in Jen form to save budget. I'm sure none of us want to deal with another Jlaw.

>Ulysses
You're thinking Cassandra; Apollo gifted m'lady with prescience, but she friendzoned her, so he cursed her with being ignored. Props for the classical reference.

Impressive. I predict it's going to rain somewhere on Earth in the next week.
Screncap this.