Why do Portuguese men look so beta? Put in 1:42. Ignore the nigger and the women

Why do Portuguese men look so beta? Put in 1:42. Ignore the nigger and the women.

Also, Portuguese language sounds Russian/slavic.

youtu.be/ZJtraCdIWag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6GltXWtEh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waiting for American x British English version.

Britbongs sound like faggots.

Depends what age and where they're from. Oxbridge runts all have those posh cunt accents you hear on TV, they're generally from the richer all-white towns surrounding London. Northern accents like Sean Bean's are manly as fuck though lad. Traditional working class southern accents like Cockney aren't known for their eloquence either. There's a reason orcs always have Cockney accents, nothing sounds as gritty and brutish. As for Americans, everyone outside of the South and Boston sound terrible. Old New York accents sound brilliant, but that's basically dead now I think.

This video again.

I still sustain that they picked the most beta Portuguese guys they could find. No grown man act that shy around a girl. The bitches were blinded as well. Just say whatever shit in Portuguese with the utmost confidence you can muster. It's not like she will know what you're saying.

>Portuguese language sounds Russian

The brazillian guys and girls probably work for the channel while the portuguese guys were picked randomly.

Brazillian portuguese sounds sweet for foreigners but trust me,it's pretty pleb tier and sounds very unintelligent.

Take 1:22 for example.The girl sounds pretty fucking smart while the brazillian girl in 1:07 is a dumb fuck that can't control herself.

Also the brazillians kept using english after using brazillian which helped settle the tension and increase familiarity

Someone is mad. They are average Portuguese chads. This is a chad channel

>Also, Portuguese language sounds Russian/slavic.
Because both originate from gipsy talk

No.Portuguese is germano-romance

The Portuguese woman is hot as fuck and the Brazilian one is ugly

>not biased

The Brazilian guys don't look or sound even closer to our stereotypical chads

>biased

DAMAGE CONTROL

Show me a Brazilian chad.

Don't b-bully

We have a slang for Chad. "Mauricinho".

Good clothes, tattoos, /fit/, normie, etc.

>Loli+means+fictional+cart
What did he mean by this?

Shut up cracker, need I remind you lost a war against fat birds

>Britbongs sound like faggots

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6GltXWtEh4

Please, stop, it's embarassing

>cracker
It seems you need a fast fast deportation alien

So this is the Portuguese men?

>choose soyboys
>w-why are they so beta