Pepsi or Coke?

Pepsi or Coke?

ofc coke u dumbass

Dr Pepper

>this fat kid hand

Coca, Of course.

Wow fat people browse a board where the drudge of society also browse the losers, the freaks, the NEETS who would have thunk it.

Hand of autism

Pepsi

Freeway

BEPIS

I like coke.
I have ever done drink Pepsi but I like not this.

Coke.

If you want diabetes, at least get it with good taste

They taste the same, maybe Pepsi has slightly less bubbles.

what the FUCK is a pepsi

Pepsi.

pepsi

fitting

coca colla

They're both degenerate.

pepsi twist is the poison of the gods

Water

le' cola

pepsi max>regular coke>diet coke>fucking RC>bleach>regular pepsi

Bier

Coke > Sinalco > cheaper brands > piss > Pepsi

Baikal. Soviet analogue of pepsi

Agreed. I've been drinking between two and four litres of Pepsi Max on a daily basis for the past five years.
It was originally used as something to drink while wanting to drink alcohol and what do you know, I managed to kick a decade long drinking problem only to replace it with one less immediately damaging to my health but likely very harmful in the long term.

>between two and four liters
Holy shit user, you're going to have to slow down on that, you're going to end up with kidney stones like spiky bowling balls, imagine pissing that out.

>four litres
Do you piss every half hour?

Pepsi>>>>>>>coke

Tarhun much better

For the past few weeks I've been slowly introducing carbonated water and substituting one two litre bottle with one 1.25L bottle of said mineral water. The plan is to reduce it slowly, one or two weeks at a time and over the next few months have switched entirely to carbonated/mineral water. It is just incredibly hard to do because the urge to drink increases with the less other shit like sugar free fizzy drink and junk food I binge on. The past week has been fucking hell, since I haven't put any junk food into my system and have been drinking only a single 1.25L bottle of Pepsi Max a day, alongside carbonated water with a bit of lime juice for taste.
Walked into a bottle shop three times in the past week only to walk out empty handed. The dumb thing was that I didn't feel good for overcoming the urge to drink, I felt regret for getting home and having nothing to drink.

Years of substance abuse really fucks with your mind.

thanks, lads.

Yeah, it's easy to forget even fucking coke can develop into a sort of addiction.
One thing I personally found out is that I drink a lot more carbonated drinks if I eat junk food at the same time, so junk food may contribute to the coke problem.

>they don't think that duchesse is superior
Oh, you.

I see you like sweetened dishwashing liquid

I prefer coke.

you misspelled cock.

Have you converted in Korean army?
I'm straight, unlike you