It's 2051

>It's 2051
>You are now the editor for the hologram collector's edition of this film

What cuts would you make to improve this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying I watched this gay hippy shit

Put in the original ending to really make audiences think

I'd cut out how he trusts his girlfirend when he tries to leave

This. He already knew, what the fuck

More ass-eating, obviously.

what do you mean by original ending?

When he drops the bag and just has this expression of despair/acceptance when she actually makes her allegiances known was a funny moment for me though.

Original ending had the cop car be actually a cop and not his TSA friend. He goes to prison.
Peele thought it would have been way too depressing.

Anyone find the NCCA prospects scene hot?

why cant blacks create a piece of art that isnt about being black? only one i can think of is steve mcqueen and 2 of his movies.

Mcqueen is black?

Shoshana

What if I told you these movies were being made all the time but you never realized it.

I would cut out the last crappy TSA joke that made no sense and made the film cut to credits after "I told you not to go to that house". Other than that it was good.

>Spike Lee
>not about being black

Get fucked retard

Damn I'm retarded

Find the most sought copy from the ghost director of this film, Raimi.

change the black guy to Idris Elbow

he even said something like "I'll go put the bags in the car". I figured he'd try to use that excuse to leave without her. But then he says "let's go you can look for the keys on the way" like wtf.

I guess Spike lee remaking oldboy? though i'll be honest I never watched it so I have no idea

Say there's a 5% chance she's not in on it, and she was just brainwashed. Don't you think it might be worth it to keep her around just for that 5% possibility of fucking her again? Keep in mind he is a black man and she is a white woman.

This movie made me not date white women

t. black guy

>why cant blacks create a piece of art that isnt about being black?
so create movies about being white? typical white male response. you need sensitivity training.

the movie's biggest gaping problem was that she was able to convince him that she was normal for over 3 months despite her actually being a psychotic weirdo.

sounds like a shit ending

I honestly thought he was getting shot by a police man at the end. Yeah it would've been depressing but would have had a more powerful message about racism and also a nice homage to The Night of the Living Dead.

Peele = /Redpilled/

this. I also expected it to be the cop from the beginning and he would get blamed for the killings because no one believed the story. I thought the bait and switch was more clever.

i feel ya brother

I think that the tie into real life situations is still sold effectively. Peele's rationale was that shit was bad enough in real life so people should leave the theatre feeling positive about something.

Yes! Fellow black here, we should spread the word to all our brodas, we blacks should stop persuing white women.

The movie was too long

Because we don't feel like it.

I think the movie would have made more sense if everyone was white

Only from the waist down

you are thinking of the actor steve mcqueen from great escape, and he was white. The DIRECTOR is not the same guy, its a jolly fat black man. Shit fucked me up for weeks since I thought mcqueen had died and yet here he is directing

Well he is black and they are easy to trick rember the whole cruze ship thing in the 1700s

I don't know if you guys are being sarcastic but this movie was terrifying. It was life changing, same as The Hunt. I don't fuck with kids, and I don't fuck with white bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8

Who cucked you user

have you never dated an evil whore? some women will hide shit until the very moment they are caught, honestly the dude probably ignored some warning signs because he was blinded by love or something. Hell even his friend says hes different

Did anyone want to kiss her one last time before she died? Felt kinda sad leaving her there desu

>absolute psycho
I'm suprised the guy didn't blast her all over again

>Peele's rationale was that shit was bad enough in real life
how is shit bad enough for black people according to peele? just because some black cop-attacking teens got shot shit is bad for black people? is affirmative action and multiple black-themed films and tv-shows not enough?
they'll always whine about being dealt the wrong hand and they'll always ask for more gibs because white people owe them. it's all a big scam.

peele didn't say "bad enough for black people". he unironically said "people are more woke", look it up. he just meant racial tension is already everywhere, let people leave the theaters with a good feel.

I would have had one last go in her snow bunny hole

>scene at the start with her brother
>all the scenes with his best friend

Add the scene where her grandfather gets cucked in the Olympics

The two endings change the genre of the movie almost completely. With the current ending, I think it's a dark comedy. It has thrills but enough laughs at the silly situation and the ending being the end of a joke of "you shouldnt have gone to her house"
Having the ending be him getting arrested/shot means the movie turns around and comes off as way less comedic. I was actually expecting it to be a cop, thought I saw that ending like halfway through the movie but it being his friend was a great twist.

I'm sad the blind guy ended up not getting his surgery done. He didn't do anything wrong.

I also liked how the cop cap in the end made me think about the earlier cop scene and realize why she was so adamant about not showing ID. Really nice when writers put in little things like that that make sense after seeing the movie/on second viewing without feeling the need to do some ridiculous HEY REMEMBER THIS? flashback.

Did the family target him from the start just for the blind guy?