Mfw I am not an alpha male syrian soldier, by day fighting terrorism and by night banging russian qt3...

>mfw I am not an alpha male syrian soldier, by day fighting terrorism and by night banging russian qt3.14 pussy like pic related

I want off this ride !!!!!

How can we even compete with Syrian men ?

Aww that's cute

Looks like a fucking be an error to me. No wonder you call them rapefugees.

wut

Why am I mildly jealous at these fucking mudslimes? There can be no doubt that any one of them had a go at her, and it's entirely plausible that she let the whole group take turns.

What the fuck is with these shills tonight?

These girls came from fucking Russia to the Syrian airport where these SAA soldiers were stationed

Holy hell she's cute

Why? Why would they do this?

shoo shoo r9k

>Why? Why would they do this?

Syrians seem to be really good at sex

Is this why german women are so eager to import young syrian men?

Literally a BBC thread but with a different type of man. Do you people not get tired?

>Is this why german women are so eager to import young syrian men?

Not only women do want to import young syrians :)

They're Russian army brats.

I'm Lebanese but I pass for Syrian and I challenged a HB Trump supporter to a date/debate. Pretended I was Syrian and let her see my c0ck. After which she was convinced that refugees should be allowed in the country lol that is the type of IQ of a typical Trumpfag. Banged her 20 times in 2 weeks and came in her ass multiple times. Great hatefucking was had by all.

>projecting

Stop being so insecure about yourself, come join us Maronites whenever you decide to drop your shit religion.

Please Syrian men here in Germany are all skinny and beta, how could anyone wants to be with them

*want

Have you seen your whites?