It's a "creator can't act worth shit, but voices main characters anyway, because he's an attention whore" episode

>it's a "creator can't act worth shit, but voices main characters anyway, because he's an attention whore" episode

>Its a "unoriginal, used up meme" thread.

Roiland is such a hack and he's a cunt of a person as well

>facts are memes now

All the voice actors in Rick and Morty are shit but it's okay because it's supposed to be bad, that's part of the show shitlord

fuck off I met him at a grocery store in LA once and he was one of the friendliest people I've ever spoken to, he even paid for my groceries because he could tell I wasn't a rich man

Reported for trolling and rule breaking you know perfectly well this belongs on Sup Forums.

The only reason you post it here is to troll why else would you make a thread knowing full well it's going to be shitted up with 99% of haters when you can enjoy a thread where everyone likes it on Sup Forums .

No other reason than to gets some attention and to troll because that is how sad lonely and pathetic your lives because trolling and attention whoring is all you have in your lives you sad little pricks.

jesus christ you people are bitchy losers. your entire life revolves around misery forcing you to find fault with everything, right?

I saw Justin Roiland at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Here's the full story.

I saw Justin Roiland at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

that's literally not at all what happened, you're just trolling

Justin you should pitch house of cosby again, I'm sure you could get away with it now that nobody likes him anymore.

I'm not talking about your stupid opinion. I'm talking about your unoriginal way of getting it across.

>Its a "X" Episode.
You're criticizing a show that is actually funny to most people and original while you rely shitty memes yourself. Brilliant opinion, you should be on tv.

>jesus christ you people are bitchy losers. your entire life revolves around misery forcing you to find fault with everything, right?
thats right. why the fuck are you here?

You know what else is funny to most people? Minions, Big Bang Theory and Family Guy.

Ohh, I didn't think of that. Good point, I dont think Rick & Morty is funny or original anymore. And I think you are super clever now.

>original
it's a total ripoff of futurama with original donut steal edgy Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown as main characters.

You just don't understand the concept of the show. It's not hard to grasp really. I see the show as an umbrella of existentialism, which I would also say that nihilism, and absurdism are derivatives of. Although I would say that Rick does hold things to be meaningful (e.g. Morty, drugs, booze, his daughter to some extent) so couldn’t be a complete nihilist. A side conspiracy to further expand your mind. What if Rick is “God”? I thought of this after I watched “Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind” and saw that one of the Ricks that was shot was based off of The Artist Formally Known As Prince, whom has a song named "I would die 4 U” which is Prince pretending he is “The Messiah” ready to be a martyr (but not your lover or your friend). In the end, I think Rick and Morty is a combination of nihilism, existentialism, and absurdist humor. Rick is already aware that his actions, although morbid at times, don't really have an effect on the universe objectively. He doesn't seem to mind toying with his other dimensional selves and family members, and he takes advantage of any situation no matter how unethical it may seem to the audience. It's his desire to fuck around and do whatever he wants, like building a theme park inside the body of a hobo, that gives him a reason to live. He most certainly embraces the absurd and I think that's why he's still alive after all these years of traveling through various dimensions. If anything, I'd consider him an opportunist.

How new are you? That's one of the most regurgitated pastas of all time

>cunt of a person
???
Roiland is known for being a genuinely nice guy. Even offered a Skyrim modder he was impressed with to provide full voice work for his mod, free of charge.

I think you are wrong

Its a "total ripoff"? Would any sci-fi comedy cartoon be a total ripoff even when their premise and charters are not the same?

Rick and Morty are crude parody's of Marty and Doc Brown, they are not actually similar characters in another ways than being a school kid and a crazy scientist.

>not recognizing delicious pasta

>(((((facts)))))

>a show that is actually funny

stopped reading there

>it's a "person does a thing i don't like so they must be doing it for a reason that makes them a bad person" episode

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

Why else would someone sabotage their own show like that?

Average Rick & Morty fan

Sup Forums - Altright pussies who cry about literally everything.

because your tastes aren't objective and it's not "sabotage", it works for the show. who would you cast as rick or morty?

Lies are facts, facts are memes, memes are presidents. It's a crazy post-truth world we live in, user.

A professional voice actor. Someone who you can't tell is obviously a young guy pretending to be an old man or a little kid.

>criticizes the casting
>doesn't have any suggestions for who could do a better job in the roles

>It's a "multiple episodes based on improv even though they fucking suck at it" series

>I can't read

Get back to work, Justin

>i don't know any voice actors, so i just have to keep saying the word "professional" like that's making any kind of a point

ITT: poltarded summer posters who can't understand the deep existential nihilism of the pickle Rick scene

>when your show shifts drastically in purpose and tone every few episodes and now it takes you five months to make one episode and you're not working on a new one anyways

Summer already?

>shifts drastically in purpose and tone every few episodes
lol no it doesnt
>and now it takes you five months to make one episode
lol are you stupid enough to think that they started the second episode of season 3 after releasing the first one? do you not know anything about production schedules

sounds like Seth McFarlane

fuck off already all of you, I've been here since winter

At least skin rots when you die.

It's hard to not be a ripoff when you're one of the dullest franchises in the history of cartoon franchises. Seriously each episode following the mad scientist and his dim grandson from the dysfunctional Smith family as they fight assorted aliens has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy nihilism, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of animation, all to make science fiction unscientific, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Roiland vetoed the idea of Mharti sucking Doc's dick for three seasons; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of comedy that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his subreddit. The Rick and Morty series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Simpsons series in its refusal of wonder, clever writing and subtle jokes. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the jokes are good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the comedy is terrible. As I watch, I noticed that every time a character told a joke, the writer wrote instead that the character said "a movie reference"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that refrences were repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Roiland's mind is so governed by cliches and dead movies that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Rick and Morty by the same Matt Groening. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Rick and Morty at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Futurama." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Rick and Morty" you are, in fact, trained to watch Futurama.

good b8

Lmao

What is it about this show that triggers Sup Forums so much anyways?

I mean, most shows on here are "reddit" normie shows but few get this kind of hate.

When's the new episode Justin? What changed where you had to drop the entire release schedule?

Probably because it's spammed on here a lot and heralded as being great -- when it's really not and I have a hard time grasping why people find it deep or meaningful when it's, essentially, an edgy Futurama.

It is? I haven't seen any of those threads in ages.

I see maybe one positive post for ever 50 negative ones.

What is this weapons grade autistic post?
>>>/reddit/

>being this new

there aren't even a lot of reference based jokes in rick and morty though. also
>"No!"
you really have no idea how much of a douche you look like when you type, do you?

I don't know what it is about this show that has so many people not able to handle critical language against it. It's a self-hating ironic show about a drunk cartoon who regularly goes into half-assed tirades against anything and everything including the audience and the show itself. How come its biggest fans need everyone who watches it to be on good behavior? This show doesn't sit around and compliment the viewers, why are the viewers expected to sit around and compliment the show?

>i kno u r but wut am i XDD

>since winter
>he thinks this is any better

Those people are just as bad.. It's just that Sup Forums has far far far far more people going full sperg rage any time the show is mentioned so my post focused on that.

god damn you people are dumb lol

Justin calm down.....

>calm down
"No!"

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded! HA!

lol they're called jokes, stupid, you should probably try to understand them before posting in threads about comedies

are you the same guy who didnt recognise the first copypasta? are you really this new?

>Brilliant opinion, you should be on tv.
He is on Sup Forums. Hence the Sup Forums meme. You need to go back.

>uses argumentum ad populum
>gets called out on it
>still acts smug
no seriously, you need to go back

Is this proof that RnM is pure reddit?

I think this one is the real Justin Roiland.

OOOOOHHHH YEAAAAAAAAH, CAN DOOOOOO

Why would anyone watch this garbage when they can watch KotH

LICK
MY
BALLS,
MHARTY

>tfw feel when Sup Forums will never have a comment chain as EPIC as this one