What are your ideas for the perfect epilogue of Homestuck?

What are your ideas for the perfect epilogue of Homestuck?

>plot points explained
>final dialogue between all characters
>no confirmed ships
>Jack Noir and Ms Paint wedding
>official livestream link of Hussie committing suicide

>no confirmed ships

Fuck no
He roped us in on that bullshit, he needs to deliver

everyone is confirmed white and cisgender

this already happened, tumblr was mad about it

>no confirmed ships

Then what's even the fucking point of going down that God damn road in the first place?

the end is solvable as it is. given how it was apparently made into a puzzle as an artistic choice, if he goes back on that shit by spelling it out for the retards that'd be fucking dumb. maybe a few extra clues are allowed, but no aranea-style explanation.

id ideally want some doc scratch scrapbook style random scenes of fun stuff in the new world and filling in a couple of lost plot points from before like liv's weapons. mostly just the different characters enjoying their new lives. its an epilogue, after all.

Official troll canon ethnics:

Aradia: Japanese
Tavros: Filipino
Sollux: Korean
Karkat: Swedish
Nepeta: Russian
Kanaya: Transylvanian
Terezi: Jewish
Vriska: Australian
Equius: German
Gamzee: Texan
Eridan: Finnish
Feferi: Black

there's no way it can be actually good but it might be interesting in some ways

>the end is solvable as it is.

no its not. the 'theories' are guesses based on a few images

>Vriska: Australian

Hahaha. Because giant spiders.

only Aradia, Tavros, Terezi and Feferi are explicitly confirmed.

>Eridan
>not a 'wwe wwuz ceasers' italian
>Tavros
>not a spic

you are the retards i was talking about

People like you connect dots where there aren't any, eating Andrews shit and then begging for more

i didnt say i liked it, just that it was solvable. a puzzle that can be solved can still be shit.

insults just show you don't have anything substantial to say

the theories amount to nonsense about pool and 'leaving the comic'. the realistic truth is that hussie dropped the ending he came up with before he started on the comic out of lack of anything better to do.

When or what was Terezi confirmed as being? I can't recall it like I can with Tavros, Aradia and Feferi.

you just present yourself as an idiot with this argument though.

its like you bought the most recent where wally book and the author barely bothered with this one. its a fucking mess. wally himself is drawn with a shitty smudge of red ink on a white background on every page but youre so mad you cant be bothered to even look at it. so you go on Sup Forums to complain about it to your fellow wheres wally fans, but your argument for why its bad is that wheres wally isnt even there.

saying that the end is unsolvable just makes you look fucking dumb. there are plenty of other huge issues to complain about, including the idea of making the final battle into a fucking offscreen 'mystery' in the first place

if there was a solution, you would have listed it out already or someone else would have

You can only pick one:

>1.
>Davejade becomes canon in the epilogue, davekat sinks
>But RoxyCallie is canon and John dies a cucked virgin

Or

>2.
>Johnroxy is canon with semi-lewd scene
>Davekat is canon and immortal as Karkat somehow goes god tier

why doesn't davejade get a semilewd scene

Because it already had the benefit of sinking davekat

I know it's a le epic meme to hate Karkat now but I honestly want the best for him and him going godtier would make me happy

yeah but that's not semilewd scene

I never shipped Dave or Karkat with anyone substantially enough to be assmad over davekat, plus their pesterlogs are some of the funniest so if they keep even a third of that dynamic I might actually like it.

its been spelled out multiple times. its some basic babbys first symbolism shit. do you think the pool thing is too deep or complicated for andrew or something? xd the cue ball knocks the eight ball in the pocket. solved, done, easy.

now we can complain about how shit it was, instead of pretending we dont understand for some unexplainable reason.

1, lesbians are at least better than gays and davekat is literally one of the worst things in the comic.

If davejade was canon of course davekat would sink, that's not a side benefit, that's the main benefit.

>implying codependent enabling with red weanie knight #1 is what's best for karkat

>no confirmed ships
>jack noir and ms paint wedding

You literally just contradicted yourself. But I do agree.

>Actually wanting that
How does it feel to have taste this bad?
Jack needs to be put in the fucking ground, he shouldn't be rewarded for all the shit he did.

thats not a 'solution' man

the thing to be solved is act 7 being a good ending. pool symbolism isn't good writing, it's just dumb. it's not satisfying or interesting and playing off a villain's theme is one of the lamest ways to beat him. it's certainly not enough to save the ending or the comic it's a part of.

nobody even does anything but stand on a lilypad except vriska. it's almost laughable that he thought that single page was good enough, even though he mentioned wanting to add more to the act.

those theories get passed around and they're not worth paying attention to without being underage, so meta stuff seems deep.

his ancestor is based off a filipino so it makes sense I guess

Overture was one of my favorite songs.

Now after Act 7 I can't listen to it anymore.

i did not say it was good. or satisfying, or interesting. and it certainly didnt save the comic after the abortion that was the last internission. all i said was that it is 'solvable'. which it is. we know what happened. pretending we dont just makes us look like idiots, and undermines valid arguments for why the ending sucked like the ones you listed in your post. which i agree with totally.

Who were the kids in the masterpiece then?

same kids from act 7 after some indeterminate period of time spent in the new universe. john explicitly says to roxy that they can/will go fight caliborn together 'later' when theyre prepared.

>wanting this meme ship to happen
>three fucking replies
Holy shit.

>people have opinions I don't share
Holy shit.

I will go down with this ship.

RoxyCallie's cute

What causes them to want to go back and fight caliborn if they already won the game and are living peacefully?

Do they get sucked into the black hole and die forever?

You fucktards are the majority anyway and I am forced to bow down and see every thread being ruined with smug Davekat assholes, butthurt Davejade comments and every lore discussion being ruined with these fuckers arguing and shit-flinging each other.
It's also worse how this ship is tied with Vriska fixing everything and Vriskagram.

Oh, and more fucking nigger Dave with wrong hairstyles and fat pink manlet Karkat fanart.

I don't understand what you're mad about but it's clearly something completely different from what we're discussing

holy shit calm down you autistic retard

>smug
I see one or two and most seem pretty desperate
They know they boarded andrew's ruse train and it ran off a cliff.

>yfw the end is Mobster Kingpin looking up from a ridiculously complicated boardgame and asking Death what the fuck that shit was

>Oh, and more fucking nigger Dave with wrong hairstyles and fat pink manlet Karkat fanart.
You mean this?

someone draw this please

>that one fic where Karkat is actually an autistic retard with zero friends

homestuck?

why do black people appropriate white people hair like this?

>black
user, the artist is probably an underaged american white girl.

reasons to go:
a. john still inexplicably 'knows' caliborn is the guy behind everything and thinks taking everyone to fight him as a kid is therefore going to fix everything
b. hussie is a hack
c. both

we dont know if they die or not

time paradox?
they prob need Caliborn to get stuck in Lil Cal

>a. john still inexplicably 'knows' caliborn is the guy behind everything and thinks taking everyone to fight him as a kid is therefore going to fix everything

fix what
theyre already in the new universe, playing soccer and fucking each other all day long
what pressing matter is going to make dave remove his face from between karkat's crotch, or stop john from ramming his dick into roxy in order to go "hey everyone, i know everythings great but you know what we have to do now? zap to another universe to beat up a skull kid, that will solve the nonexistant problems we're having right now!"

you missed my second two options pal

theyre the fucking same, i was addressing the one that could actually be construed as a solution to this apparently "solved" puzzle

He is already there.

>what pressing matter is going to make dave remove his face from between karkat's crotch
Nothing and proof that this theory is incorrect, Dave loves him some Karkat Kool-aid

no one does anything for a good reason in homestuck. people just do things because the plot dictates it. john said hed take everyone to go fight caliborn later, so hes gonna do it.

if you want to, headcanon it as happening 400 million years later when theyre all bored of eternal life. john suddenly remembers caliborn and the rest of them are like yeah fuck it.

What were the Act curtains, anyway? Why did Hussie want to set them up? Which universe was Hussie in, anyway? What was the author avatar? Was it Hussie's dream self? Was Hussie a SBURB player? Why was the dog from the Neverending story there? Why was Vriska or Aranea mind controlling it? Why could the Hussiebot movie so fast? Can Jade's robots move that fast?

i guess we were supposed to take it that hussie lived in universe C some time before caliborn. i have no answer to the rest of your questions. hussie made a mistake making his insert do anything but sit behind the fourth wall.

she calls herself JEWGISH once.

it's kind of throwaway though

the answer to every single one of your questions is 'a joke'

>moonsetter

Which planet did Hussie live in? Is he a different species, or just a regular human?

post the rest boy

earth, thats why the act curtains are on caliborns planet. no answer to the second question.

Ah, much appreciated user. I imagine there's a way to read into Terezi's actions, likening them to the stereotypical jewish girl generalizations. But first and foremost she's a fucking crazy alien with a fixation on law and detective work, despite being terrible at both.

that whole album was one of my most favourite ones and now i just pretend that overture doesn't exist anymore

did hussie ever make jewish jokes back in his TSO days?

sure did

I stopped reading Homestuck around Act 5. Dave was my favorite, and I know he's gay/bi with Karkat now and Bro ended up being abusive, but did he really turn into a weenie? How?

>Final act was a ruse from Caliborn

Basic hates the idea of fighting and time traveling, actually gave a speech about toxic masculinity

jade's effort to remasculine on Dave

I'm already hoping for 2.

>on Dave
>on
Dave's too vanilla to be into watersports

According to him he had a messed up ideal of masculinity forced on him by Bro and has PTSD from it. But then right after that he talks it out with alternate-teen-bro and chops the right things up with his sword no problem so it's more some kind of after-the-fact commentary than an actual plot point.

Whatever happened to that nudestuck collection?

>Dave tries to come out to Jade with Karkat at his side
>Jade gets pissed at the revelation
>Not on my watch
>Uses space powers to fix Dave's brain and make him straight again without anyone noticing
>Dave comes to his senses, pushes Karkat away in disgust and walks away with Jade as Karkat cries

It was a ruse.

lmao

Enjoy your Davekat shoved up your anus.

>More of the trolls make it into the new universe. At least some of the living trolls, fuck.
>We find out why it was so goddamn important that Karkat survive the final fight
>a dialoguelog or two outside of the normal designated talk buddies.

steelcorridor should draw this
i think the gay conversion therapy shit might actually piss reddit off more than the original not on my watch comic

I don't have to enjoy that, since it won't be happening

please no vriska in the new universe

reminder that according to ULTIMATE SELVES davejade is literally ingrained into their very being

By that logic so is Davekat
And maybe even Davros

This is meaningless, ultimate selves are just having a perpetual orgy.

did grandma english /ss/ alpha dave

wrong, ultimate dave was okay with it, but ultimate dave wuved jade

>why is karkat so important
Davekat and "da chosen one leader" destiny.