How did this turn out to be the only true kino on network television?

How did this turn out to be the only true kino on network television?

I initially thought Sup Forums was lying to me but it is actually the best show currently running.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcdhQBSgpZU
youtube.com/watch?v=LjQPXvQ7ZPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=izvr2p9u7eE
comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/30/gotham-adds-harley-quinn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boring and gay.

Arrow season 5 took it this year.
Flash flopped the hardest.

Harley Quinn incoming.

only good characters is the penguin, alfred and bullock, and enigma is alright too

the rest range from mediocre to straight up retarded, had to fucking stop watching once god damn fish monkey came back from the dead with her annoying twitchy face and big ugly teeth

also, jim gordon is a fucking idiot

>"wait, you mean bodies tied to weather balloons don't fly away out into deep space????!!!!"

seriously??

Those two are complete opposites mang

maybe...?

catwoman coming soon too...

>twice the age of the joker

But isn't Harley Quinn a doctor at Arkham?

youtube.com/watch?v=QcdhQBSgpZU

3 x 21 promo - Destiny Calling

camren with whip...

hope she´s having training...

Cant figure out who she is supposed to be
Is it a tv only character or does she come around and become the wifey

she needs a mask too...

youtube.com/watch?v=LjQPXvQ7ZPQ

from that outfit, looks more like Magpie to me.

who more could be ? only if a new actress join the cast...

>Just turned 18
>"time to bust out the cleavage!"

youtube.com/watch?v=izvr2p9u7eE

I watched every episode up until the Penguin thought the Riddler was gay for him.

Is that still a thing?

comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/30/gotham-adds-harley-quinn/

“She’s going to be in the finale,” Mazouz revealed. “Stay tuned.”

They might just shoehorn her introduction into the episode. Dr. Lee might get sent to Arkham after burying Jim.

It's because Bruno Heller is some sort of tv god.

"So far, there is no word on how Harley Quinn will be added to the show, but fans have their guesses. Right now, it looks likely that Barbara Kean will transform into the psychotic vixen. The character, who is played by Erin Richards, has been associated with Harley Quinn on-and-off. After Barbara did a crazed stint in Arkham, fans were left wondering just when the woman would make a full Harley Quinn turn.

Earlier this year, one of Gotham’s producers touched on the idea of Barbara becoming Harley Quinn. In an interview with CBR, Danny Cannon kept coy with his answers, but he did hint the transformation was coming. "

I think they wrote it off pretty quickly after fan backlash. It lasted like 3 episodes or so, and was pretty central to Riddler becoming Riddler.

Barbara and Lee somehow get their minds/bodies fused and become Harley. Calling it now.

evil Lee...

hot doctor

>that bit where every cop in the GCPD pulls their gun out and points it at her, and she's just like "chill out guys"

>we need the liberal audience
>I know, let's make penguin gay!
I don't even...

When will we get the first bat?

fuck me they even went with the batman returns corset

this fucking show

Too kino for you?

Season 3 is complete shit. The shot went from corny, stupid as fuck but enjoyable to just stupid as fuck. Only Riddler and Penguin are the saving grace of the show.

>The shot went from corny, stupid as fuck but enjoyable

Marvel brainlet detected.

>there's a little girl in it
>Sup Forums considers it kino

Every time.

>Bruce Wayne's parents were killed by Dr.Strange under the order of the Court of Owls
What the fuck
>Gordon is now a literal schizo muderer who often seeks helps and helps criminals during his own investigations
What the FUCK

Aren't they both way too young to be Harley? Pretty sure she's younger than Batman. Though I doubt they give a shit about age with how they handled poison Ivy.

You have to watch Gotham as a DC Elseworld, or will be crazy with all the wrong stuff they did in this tv show...

id bust a fat load in her if i ever had the chance

shes so piff

wich costume soon ?

they also said we were supposed to get Grundy but all we got was Grundon

Gotham is dumb capeshit user. It's the kind of show I'd imagine a 15 year old would love. You're not really in a position to call anyone a brainlet.

Get back to your teeny bopper soap operas like Flash.

That's pretty clever.

>Only Riddler and Penguin are the saving grace of the show.
No. She is.

yeah almost as clever as when that guy said Oswald looked like a Penguin

>Dr.Strange under the order of the Court of Owls
No the killer shot himself in front of Bruce a season ago.

> all the wrong stuff

Are you guys fucking retarded? There is no one true anything, especially in comics, ESPECIALLY in superhero comics.

Shit in Batman comics get retconned constantly. Stop worrying what is right and what isnt, its a new medium and a new version of the stories we know. Just fucking sit back and enjoy the ride.

There is no "wrong" or "right" anything when it comes to superheroes and continuity. Fucking casuals.

>CAPESHIT

Gordon hasnt gained his final set of ideals yet. Wait till he becomes commissioner.

IDK how you can not understand this, its very obvious that Gordon constantly crossing the line is trying to illustrate to us WHY Gotham needs a Batman. It needs someone to step outside the bounds and do what the cops cant. Gordon is filling that role right now, but cant for much longer. As we see, it creates tons of consequences in his life. Which shows us why Batman needs to be its own persona, because being that kind of hero takes a toll on the life around you.
Jesus christ its like right in your face.

>expecting marvel brainlets to understand capeki-noir

this.

so am i if you keep posting those pics

cause there's no filler and the tone is balanced perfectly, it's both silly as fuck and Burton-esque.

>capeshitter thinks everyone who shits on his juvenile taste is a Marvel fan
You're a fucking retard

What compelled you to put two line breaks between every other sentence?

She might be the most physically capable Catwoman so far

>capeshit
>kino
This board is a joke

saw the first episode
it was pure fucking garbage
I cant understand how people wastes their time watching this shit

Funny how a teenage Catwoman has a better physique than Wonder Woman.

Watch from episode 20

>Barbara becomes Harley Quinn
>get younged to a kid somehow
>sent to a foster home whereshe quiet down

>telling people to skip based balloonman
how do you live with yourself?

he probably lives with his parents

This was shot way before she turned 18 though.