11-year-old Barron Trump reportedly traumatized by comedian Kathy Griffin's gorey joke

Barron Trump was watching television Tuesday at home with Melania when Kathy Griffin holding what looked to be his father's severed head appeared on the screen, and his initial reaction to the joke was that something terrible happened.

Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

As it was put to us, "He's 11. He doesn't know who Kathy Griffin is and the head she was holding resembled his dad."

Barron says that he can't stop having nightmares about the bloody stunt.

tmz.com/2017/05/31/barron-trump-thought-donald-beheaded-image-real/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_0V6JOrds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tmz

wow wtf is that woman's problem?

That Griffin bitch look like a fucking cemetery ghoul or something what the fuck is wrong with her face

I have no doubt that the photo upset him but the idea that he genuinly thought Trump died just doesn't add up. The noise would've literally told him that it wasn't real.

>slavs

>wtf is that woman's problem?

You mean It's?

Couldn't hantz the bantz

It's 100% part of Barron Trump master plan.

What a cunt

He's autistic.

There's a certain age where a man has to stop breeding or the kid will have mental issues.

He has autism

GOOD GOD LOOK AT THIS RUMPELSTILTSKIN LOOKING BITCH LURING CHILDREN INTO HER MAPLE HOUSE HOLY SHIT

Imagine if Mel Gibson or something did a bit with a bloody Obama head

I detest Trump, I really do, but you know what? His son didn't deserve that. I'm not sure if Trump is a good father to him and I can't imagine he is but that's something no child should have to see.

reminder Baron is only 11 and is already 5'11''

>11
>"Mommy Mommy!"

FAKE

>years of death threats against your dad
>cant go on the internet without someone talking about overthrowing or killing your dad
>see quick shot of your dads bloody head on tv
>be 11

Yeah doesnt add up really makes me think

oh no a sheltered little rich white boy experienced some semblance of trauma for the first time in his life! stop the presses!

meanwhile there are children all over the world every day who actually have to deal with the brutal deaths of their family members in real life, not in a television sketch. where's the pity party for them? your dad is responsible for murdering innocent children and their families in the middle east, kid, and you think you had it rough because some mean lady pulled a stunt for tv? fuck off

Griffin did nothing wrong.

Wtf is this thing?!

>This is a hard 6 in America

poor kid

He's gonna have to get his act together if he's gonna be the new Octavian when Trump is inevitably assassinated

But his dad isn´t Obama user

>Autists literally triggered by this

>We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"
kek

Gib Super Model Mommy. I need her too

nice

i dont know man, you can hate trump all you want but messing with his actually retarded child is just wrong

>heh nothin personnel kid

Ironically, conservatives have too much class to do something like that, only artistic liberals can shit in their hand and call it an artistic death threat to the sitting POTUS.

Silence you Third World serf. I don't know how things are done in jungle town but we care if you savages kill each other. We care only for our people.

What a pussy. Trump shouldn't let Melania coddle him so much.

captcha: Mexico Stop

I know this is bait but this will literally be the reaction from liberals.

How does Donald know where reddit is?

>traumatizing children is only okay when we do it!

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

You misunderstand, it's one of the Trump kids, not Obama's.

>He's autistic

How is he autistic?

>trumpfarts triggered by jokes
nothing new under the sun

Taller than me already. Not to mention better looking and rich af. Fuck this gay earth.

You know where your local public dump is, don't you?

Why are gingers either ludicrously hot or vomit-inducing with nothing in between?

This Trump literally went to the middle east, in person and killed them all with his own hands in cold blood.

If the story is true then he is 100% scarred, kathy griffin's ghoulish kike face will haunt his nightmares

>someone who browses TMZ is on Sup Forums

Get the FUCK out of our secret base.

The funny thing is that the left thinks this while also simultaneously thinking that attractive western upper class white women are the most underprivileged and oppressed people in the world.

Like father, like son

>Ironically, conservatives have too much class to do something like that
Why you always lying

>literally creates autists

Donald loves Reddit. He did an AMA on there.

He probably doesn't think anything of this place, and if he did he would probably think of it as a haven for pedophiles that he would shut down if he had any real power.

Trick question

TMZ actually has quality sources now, none of that hiding-in-the-dumpster source anymore

Trump's children are way more succesful and supportive of their dad than you, libshit

Didn't trump sue the guy that made up the story about his son being autistic?

Clearly he is nervous with stage fright dumbass.

>doesn't care about traumatizing a child
>while heralding children

Damn, liberals really are loving and caring.

>I detest Trump, I really do
Get over yourself reddit

That is a pure Irish women.

Yeah, like saying Tiger was actually driving on the road and had been drinking.

Real reliable.

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle.I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.....

No, I'm pretty supportive of my dad, he's an alright guy.

God I hate triple meta post-retro-ironic shit like this. End yourself.

Its amazing there are still retards that think the average white person isnt poor.

So mental issues run in the family after all? Trump other kids seem like dickheads but at least not totally brain dead ones.

Also why is his golddigger mommy or some nanny not monitoring what he's watching? If you have a retarded child, you pay fucking attention towards him. Or were they too busy with his dad?

which celebrity did this? oh you're just full of shit? check.

True. I don't recall any democrat president being treated like that.

In contrast, GoT did GWB (it made the first edition BD but got edited out thereafter), then now this with Trump.

Which irrelevant forner B list celebrity did this?

I think that was just plain old sarcasm, user.

What mental issues does Trump even have?

STOP BULLYING THE BARRON

>he is prepubescent kid, they´re all little shits who think they are interesting by making grimases and such
>a lot of camera flashes and noise, must be irritating
>he didn´t get enough sleep because of too much videogames and mommy milk

Thanks, Lori.

>implying that autistic kid can feel feelings

Damn the new IT looks scary

>to intelligent for conservatism

She morphed to Carottop?

Wtf?! Chelsea is a Trumpet now? why do we democrats still hold her in good standing?

He's been diagnosed with Stage Three covfefe

Did a medical doctor confirm he has autism?

Then he doesnt have autism, why are you faggots misusing the term "autistic"?

Obama dropped over 20,000 bombs in syria in 2016

>but muh Drumpf

Oh yeah I forgot about that, who made that video again?

>Also why is his golddigger mommy or some nanny not monitoring what he's watching?
I mean, literally the first sentence of the OP says he was watching it with his mother, did you not even read that far?

Trump had him late as hell so the kid is a bit of a high functioning autist nearly guaranteed.
That said, the kid functions just fine in every single thing I've seen him so he's either fine or might be a bit awkward.
I'd probably react the same way if I was 11 and saw the same shit.

He's cute

Dude

He's fucking 11 and shitlibs have been screaming for his death.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_0V6JOrds

hmmmmm

Nice meme but seriously.

>some hillybillys fake lycnhed poorly made scarecrow with cheap obama mask on it
>omg those horrible racysts
>well established hollywood actress poses with a realistic prostethic and blood covered head
>so brave and stronk

Totaly comparable.

>rich celebrities are no different from redneck pot-bellied hicks

Also I'd be interested to see if theres a depiction of Obama that's as graphic as what was broadcast across America yesterday.

Hes 11 you idiots, do you have any clue how children act at all?

he answered like 10 questions with short sentences, he literally doesn't give a fuck about reddit even though /r/the_donald thinks he does

it should be bannable offense to post these without tab jokes

>>so brave and stronk
She got practically lynched though, even by her Democrat supporters.

Except for some radfems and crazy leftists most moderates disapproved.

BOOM

Post one source