Why the fuck does everything have to be politicized these days...

Why the fuck does everything have to be politicized these days? I don't want to be lectured on immigration by fucking vodka!

Well at least I know what il be drinking from now on

Anti-Trump shilling and Pro-Multiculturalism is an easy way to make money off leftists. Just wait until Trump gets elected and all these people will be busy crying at home instead of buying from these brands.

>Celebrating immigrants and all they do
>tfw Smirnoff supports, rape and murder
>Also that faggot avatar

wew lad

What the fuck is a Morley?

And then there's the gay shit.

Well, it's just Finland for me from now on.

Ive hated smirnoff ever since their pro fag shit some years ago i only drink stolichnaya now amazing vodka with wholesome traditionalist art on the front of the bottle i look at while im crying by myself in a drunken stupor

Even a brand of vodka has a twitter account so they can talk about dumb shit nobody cares about
I hate modern world

Smirnoff is shit anyway

Because Americans are like that

Can WW3 happen now please?

> shit vodka
> shit views

Par for the course desu. Smirnoff is the cheapest vodka you can buy here, only drank by poor dindus and natives.

>be russian vodka brand
>lose millions of dollars in profits from because you pandered to faggots

>Inside each of us is an immigrant
Literally true in Sweden and Germany. "No" isn't a word that they quite understand.

Its owned by a British company.

(((British)))

Ftfy

Really stupid move. A pro immigrant person might buy 1 or 2 bottles then forget, where as an anti immigrant person will never buy this shit again.

Guess it explains the pandering

We need to keep a list of these companies for... purposes
Anyone here willing to start putting together a database?

an immigrant is inside their wives that's for sure

>#KeepAmericaOpen

And yet, none of these stupid hypocritical faggots would leave their house door wide open.

This is literal treason against the sovereignty of America.

>I don't want to be lectured on immigration by fucking vodka!

DA