Black Babysitter Assaults White One Year Old Baby

>Babysitter who left one-year-old boy with hand-shaped bruises on his face jailed for just three months for assaulting baby - and he was only charged after a public outcry

Better enrich when they're young.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714947/Babysitter-left-one-year-old-boy-hand-shaped-bruises-face-jailed-just-three-months-assaulting-baby-charged-public-outcry.html

Other urls found in this thread:

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sometimes i just wanna kill everything on earth except babies and their moms (the babies need milk) then i kill myself

All races there user?

I would rather entrust my dog, with taking care of my child, than a filthy ape.

Was he the mothers bull?

who hires a male babysitter

If this was my kid I would kill the nigger

Don't you have more to worry about there with Mudshits than Mandingos Germanfambro?

>black baby sitter
>a male black baby sitter

>Oregon
>Parents probably liberal
Never Trust Niggers folks if you value your's your childrens lives.

>hiring a black man to babysit your child

Poor kid. This triggers me.

>Not hiring an old lady or the teenage neighbor girl to babysit

Shit parents desu

>teenage neighbor girl
user next week I'd expect to see a news story about the teenager baby sorry trying to fug the baby. Mad mad world.

> three months
How long would have got if he white?

Better yet. What if was white and assaulted a black baby?

Blacks in general really abuse their children. They do this with their own as well, and there is of course that one infamous video of a black baby sitter with a young black girl.

Riots in the streets
News headlines
King nigger would make a statement

Fuck off, he's in the right direction

>black
>implying

What the hell did he do? It had to be neglect. There's no way he deliberately hurt the baby. He was also drunk when they left him with the baby.

>hiring a black babysitter
Odds are extremely high this couple are leftist kool-aid drinkers and they will not even learn a lesson from this.

> handing over your child to a nigger

Very progressive

Life in protected custody? Or let the niggers have at him?

Do you Brits have any way to track this ape's address? Find out where he and his family live, and wait in their bushes!

Seeing my baby bruised would be an instant red pill for me

You have no point here. Blacks gets harsher punishments than whites. So if it was a white babysitter and a black child then the white guy would probably get probation.

Aye.

#BringBackLynchings

Why is it our job? It happened in Oregon

>not getting an nice old granny to babysit your kids
JUST

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to allow a black male to babysit their children?

> Blacks gets harsher punishments than whites

Careful there, partner.

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

>Before current year
>Hire trusting 15yo girl to babysit
>Becomes regular sitter
>Never a problem

>CURRENT YEAR
>The news tells us to be accepting of minorites
>Hire fat male nigger
>FOR DIVERSITY'S SAKE
>What could possibly go wrong
>It was my FUCKING WHITE MALE sons fault this poor black soul got angry and beat him

The baby should be taken into CPS for the parents letting this ape watch after their child. What is wrong with people?

What direction is that? Towards the triage unit for some bandages and a rape kit?

bull fucking shit! Nigs, spics and White cucks would be wanting to lynch him. The Judge and Obongo would want to make an example of him

Sure, they probably should have educated themselves on the stats and not left their kid with him but it's hard to really hate them for their mistake when we're force fed propaganda non stop that we're all the same. More than that it's become a sick little game of manipulating people into making poor decisions based on guilt. You'd be a racist and a bad person if you didn't ask the black guy to babysit, essentially.

You're a racist if you're a woman and don't feel comfortable hanging out with on the streets with half a dozen refugees. It's the fault of the people who feel uncomfortable in that situation that the refugees are forced to rape.

And they're starting with the pedophiles now, too. You're a bigot and an uneducated hate monger if you don't want pedos around your kids because, according to liberals, they're not ALL going to molest kids, some of them are just going to fantasize about it forever so it would be small minded and stupid to keep your kids away from them.

Statistically, once you adjust for privilege and inherent unfairness in the system NO ONE is ever going to harm anyone else or their children (except, obviously, white males) so it's bigoted and hateful for parents to want to protect their children.

Very progressive Oregon

Who the fuck puts their baby in danger just to show how tolerant they are of niggers? Social Services needs to take is baby away from this couple.

My mistake.

>hire a drunk black man to watch your baby
The parents are terrible people and should have their children taken away from them.

the same person who hires a nigger babysitter.

This. Give them to grandma and grandpa.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

every fucking time.

honestly if you leave a white baby alone with a jew or a nigger, you're the one who should be going to jail

that's like leaving them alone with a pitbull

you're just rolling the dice

There is only one thing that young brain is going to be able to make of this new world he is growing to understand.

Markell Hilaire, 27
LKA : 12505 SW W. Dakota St. Apt.313
Portland, OR 97223

i read this story before and the baby sitter is a friend of the father he did not hire him

The look on that kids face really breaks my heart. Grew up too fast, he's probably more suited to survive in this world than his retarded fucking parents. Hopefully he gets taken away from those idiots and sent to a better home.

The baby was probably being racist, so the man had to defend himself.

>I was born into the race war, moulded by it

we need to organize RWDS and start taking these fucking subhumans out.

The look on that babies face...
That nigger should be skinned alive

liberal thinking

I bet they were voting for Hillary

Thats a little guy

That's adorable

Take a guess

Even worse
I don't see how the nigger is still alive.
The father must be one hell of a cuck

evil fucking nigger, lynch that black bastard's ass. Even torture it idgaf.

We have. We just don't talk about it.

AYO HOL UP
Does bruising help explain why Blacks beat the shit out of their kids while Whites don't?

Beat a Black kid: Can't see bruises under black skin. No visual feedback that you've gone too far, or for other people to notice and get the child help.

Beat a White kid: Bruises display very prominently on White skin. Strong feedback that you have gone too far. Strong evidence of what you have done to other people who will call police/involve others.

?????

That's still such a rarity and in that case why even hire a babysitter? Why ever let your child out of my sight?

But honestly, who hires a man, a black man at that, over an old lady or a teenage girl? They're just asking for abuse

that actually sounds noble if you leave some infrastructure for the mothers to survive in to raise the children

no, all the races except for whatever race you think is 'white'

where does this guy live?

>Single mothers everywhere

>expect anything to continue

2U

When it comes to protecting my new born child and the most important thing in my life I always keep him around middle aged black with anger problems when I'm gone it's just common sense

Child abuse fucking makes me want to kill people swear to god.