Guys, I've got no memes on Hillary. She is literally the most boring candidate ever. It's like making fun of your old...

Guys, I've got no memes on Hillary. She is literally the most boring candidate ever. It's like making fun of your old, divorced aunt. There's just no comedic value because she's so evil.

Post your anti-hillary images here. They're probably not funny, but that's okay. It's ammunition.

Is there a pastebin on where I can find more? I'll post what I can find because I have NONE in my goddamn hard drive because, again, I never thought people would actually like her or defend her like they are now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Liking nice stuff makes you an elitist

One of those dresses is nice and it isn't the one with a higher value than most people's car.

>$12,700
>Twelve
>Fucking
>Thousand
>Dollars

She'll probably throw it away like she will the Bernie voters.

Why would any one pay12k for clothes that looks like a potato sack?

you missed the point

you dont need a million bucks to look like a million bucks

hillary's shit is just tacky and shapeless

I got a few famalam

50,000$ nose job, priceless

>Trump is not 1%
ppppsh

>a fucking potato sack with sleeves is $12,700
wew

A sequined potato sack, thank you.

Thanks based user

Couldn't she employ a cheaper dress designer? One that's unionized preferably.

shes so weird.........

That's kind of the fucking definition

(You)

Hillary seriously seems like some kind of robot trying to pass as a normal human being. Almost everything she does feels unnatural.

I don't mind rich people having huge ass houses and nice cars, but fucking ~13k for a shitty looking granny jacket???

that's like paying $100 for pasta and meatballs

She worked hard for that Stalinist frock.$12,700 is probably a whole thirty seconds out of one of her Wall Street speeches.

>yfw she literally said this

Saved. Do I dare post this on normiebook?

Apparently she left behind one of her own diplomats in Benghazi

she legitly freaks me out

its the kind of alien shit you read on /x/ about skinwalkers and men in black

Seen this here for years, even before she officially ran. Never bothered to save it because it's something only we could really understand with the joos and all.

Jesus why is this so fucking creepy? Could be the closing shot of a horror film.

Context?

>I know how to appeal to poor Americans!
>I'll start by spending half of their salary on a sleeved bean bag!

She's poisoning him I think
Someone asked her why she wiped her server

This one hits the libs right in the feels.

Here is Hillbot malfunctioning.
youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

How can feminists support her after this? This is basically everything they stand against condensed into one affidavit

if you attack hillary you are a misogynist.

Do it faggot

Hillary's dress looks like shit and she looks horrible. Wasted money.

That collar...

She really does have goiter and a host of other diseases and problems - doesn't she?

Donald is that you? MAGA

They ARE a charity. What they donate to others is just the excess after all the budgeting for their initiatives is settled.

Bill "Jigsaw" Clinton

Check out the /cfg/ meme div thread

Hillary's dress looks like a chainmail hauberk. Is she sending subliminal messages of war preparation?

Worst of all is that she looks like a 80 yo with that while left looks good.
And you are comparing her to an evil old divorced boring aunt, because that what she is. She promises everything and her at her best is lying about others.

>1
>2
>,
>7
>0
>0

And she says, she is just like the people. Fuck her.

You can either dress normally, and be the most liked person in the world, also known as being humble. Or you can dress in a suit, and be the most stuck up cunt that's hated by everyone, also known as being an absolute shit cunt.

Pay for wall, spic.

The fashion industry is such a fucking rip-off. That thing is hideous.

wow i guess that means that donald and ivanka both live in modest condos and drive hondas

donald certainly never wears expensive suits, based on what this meme is telling me