So this is the dog right here that ate your homework?

>so this is the dog right here that ate your homework?

H-HAYAI!

these are the best kind of memes.. they don't ever make it bigtime or mainstream but always worth a giggle

Anywaaaays...

M..more?

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with this event? Someone enlighten me I am a noob to this place.

lurk more faggot

Why can't someone give me a run down please

because this guy is the famous cesar the dog whisperer, he has a pretty large number of fans, he recently was in my country romania and i travelled 300 km to attend to his show and the arena was full of fans

Find a pic more powerful than this. (You can't)

Dogs are pack animals. Aggressive dogs feel like they are the leaders of their owners. This is unacceptable. Cesar dominates them and assumes the leader role, then teaches the owners to do the same. Very seldom does this mean harmful physical contact, most of the time he just acts dominant and confident around the dog, at most making a hissing sound, or stabbing his finger into their neck which makes the dog feel like as if another dog bit their neck, forcing them to submit. Since dogs are pack animals, once the dog accepts he's not the leader he is a content and happy dog. And the owners are happy to have a nice and obedient dog too.

So you post this every day just to piss off his fans making him look like an ass?

What is that stance called?

We like to wear out shitty memes until they're even shittier

reported to mods enjoy your ban and aids

i'm not op, i'm a huge fan of him too

lol

Super manlet stance.

dog was super chill about the whole event and you can tell wasn't biting his hardest, holding back so he wouldn't hurt this snake oil dog trainer. he's lucky it wasn't a pit bull.

it's funny

*whispers to your dog*

the domistance

>stabbing his finger into their neck which makes the dog feel like as if another dog bit their neck
all this does is reinforce to the dog that violent combat is the means to obtain supremacy in this social setting. once he leaves the dog most likely is going to revert to social conquest by combat and will undoubtedly bite one of his owners.

The walljumper

>nobody replied with CIA power stance
Is baneposting dead?

Because it's nowhere near how CIA stands you turbonigger?