What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_0bqWKO-k
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/revealed-the-countries-with-the-best-and-worst-diets-in-the-world-10057363.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it means she's retarded. you'll find most things people say can be decoded in this manner

does it make us think?

>Not committing crimes is the highest form of White privilege

WE WUZ NUTRISHUNISTS N SHIT

>white people food

Yes healthier food are more expensive so only white crackers can afford them. The poor minorities have to settle for the cheap shit that the greedy white food companies cheapen with unhealthy stuff like high fructose corn syrup and artificial crap.

gj crackers

do you have a link to that? I can't imagine how she explains away all the bodies

I think not having to work for a living is a bit higher than eating healthy. But what do I know.

I'm too dumb to learn to cook so I'll just feed my 8 kids McDonald's

>vegetables cost pennies
>deli meat is less expensive than a mcdonalds meal
>niggers can get EBT effortlessly

Also I would like to pint out that she seems to be in shape, so wouldn't that mean she is eating healthy?

She means that "health food" is expensive and sold mostly in nice, upscale shops, well away from the poorer black people neighbourhoods (and that even if "health foods" were sold in shitty neighbourhoods, they wouldn't be able to afford that shit anyway).

point*

kek so hard

>implying the average White American diet isn't controlled by the Eternal Food Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_0bqWKO-k

She could just be one of those lucky people with phenomenally high metabolism who can eat whatever and never gain weight.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/revealed-the-countries-with-the-best-and-worst-diets-in-the-world-10057363.html
>The countries with the healthiest diets overall were:
1. Chad
2. Sierra Leone
3. Mali
4. Gambia
5.Uganda
6. Ghana
7. Ivory Coast
8. Senegal
9. Israel
10. Somalia

>What did she mean by this?

"I dindu nuffin, gibs me dat"

Holy shit. She just flat-out lies. I at least expected some sort of chicanery.

Bulimics?

Yeah but that's because they are kangz run paradises where whitey doesn't keep proud black princes and princess down you KKK neo-nazi.

She means that it's whites' fault that blacks are too lazy and indifferent to eat anything but junk. Having run supermarkets out of their own neighborhoods leaving nothing but chain fast foods and gouging convenience stores hasn't helped either.

Eating a healthy diet is expensive and time consuming now; it takes discipline, commitment, knowledge and character to overcome market forces that make it so easy to survive on enormous quantities of literal poison. In the case of children, it requires competent parenting and a stable environment.

Dollar menus, microwave shit, ramen, hot pockets, diet soda, etc. - it's much easier and much cheaper to eat unhealthy. That goes for everyone.

Probably something along the lines of
>blacks aren't more violent or criminal, they are just targeted more by the police. Meanwhile white criminals get ignored

>"health food" is expensive
This is a myth. Eating a diet of meat, diary, and processed foods is 2-3x more expensive than eating "health food".

she eats white cock

So according to non-whites, things most white people do -> white privilege
I guess dying of malaria and aids is black privilege

She's tarded. Healthy is an adjective, but she's using it to modify a verb. Nig nog meant "eating healthily."

This. Again, it's just a matter of laziness. The poor constantly complain they don't have the time or money to eat healthy. The truth is they're just too lazy to very quickly and easily cook their own food at home.

I don't get it

In Nigeria I grew up on homecooked meals

Even the village hillbillies can make decent stuff from a cup of millet, a few yams, rice, and a goat

This bitch has the most oven-worthy face I have ever seen

Blacks don't know how to cook? Eating healthy is literally cheaper. Bulk rice, bulk beans, chicken thighs, potatoes, spinach. So fucking cheap. The media is so fucked with dummies.

So how again are hispanics outbreeding Blacks and Whites? Oh cause throwing a bunch of beans and rice in a pot of water is dirt cheap. Add some veggies and meat and you g2g

She does a great trick where she says something like "85% of white murders are white on white & 90% of black murders are black on black" then tries to make it all about 85 not being that far from 90 so black on black crime is a myth.

You have to be a liar or retarded to do that with numbers. Nigger murder accounts for more murders than all the other races combined and they're only 13% of the US population.

What a dumb lying Harambe.

>In Nigeria I grew up on homecooked meals
No, shut up. You're not Nigerian.

I'm black and I don't know how to cook. But i just eat fruits and veggies that don't need cooking.

thats wierd I always thought
>not having an uncontrollable impulse to fling your poop or shit in public or poo in the street is the HIGHEST form of white privilege

I guess I eat healthy but I only eat $2 worth of food every day.

Good post. The real trick to eating healthy is to have a kitchen and cook all your food. I eat mostly organic, because I save by not buying at 7/11 anymore, best as I can help it.

Why would i care what this SJW negroid says? Gtfo with this. Nice try.

FPBP desu

I'm so happy they are bringing back classic MTV

How do you not now how to cook? You just heat shit up and throw it together. If you want to cook meat, you put it in a pan or under a grill and cook it till it's ready. If you want pasta or rice, you just boil it in water till it's ready. What's so hard to understand? There's literally books telling you how to cook, step by step.

What makes you say that?

I can timestamp if you need

This, it's not like you can't prepare meals beforehand.

>explain

That's the trick, she doesn't.

>I can timestamp if you need
Pls do.

Oh if i need to learn how to cook something, I'll look at a video (and then forget it). But I've never cooked anything "nice" without instructions. I'd rather be lazy and just eat fruit or fry an egg.

Anyone notice how her mouth movements are off, the same type of movements as when people lie.

It is almost as if her mouth does not even want those lies to come out and she fights it while doing so.

>not violent
>blacks
>not more likely to commit crimes
>MFW I live in Memphis and every crime/murder related story always involves a black man or woman

They always demand reperations but don't realize we're already paying them. You see after freeing a bunch of savages from slavery they're reaping that 100+ years of vengeance on our society.

Our suffering your nigger bullshit is reperations. No, there will be no money, we are suffering from your existence and that is the cost we'll pay for bringing you to this great land rather than just leaving you to the savage jungles you came from.

>franchesca
who the fuck spells francesca that way?

Anyway, I already know where this is going:
>healthy food is expensive
This is preposterous bullshit that yuppie libcucks actually believe, because they think eating healthy means going to the expensive vegan restaurant and ordering some organic bullshit. Saying mcdonalds is cheaper because there's a dollar menu is like saying its cheaper to pay a mortgage in small increments rather than buying it up front. And clearly cost of food isn't a fucking problem when american blacks have the highest obesity rates in the world.

>b-but muh food deserts! They don't have healthy food available to them!

This is also complete bullshit and completely ignores causality. These retards who say this shit actually believe there's some sort of conspiracy where all the supermarket chains specifically decide not to put their stores in black areas all over the country.

There is a reason why black areas of cities are full of mcdonalds and wendy's while the white areas have supermarkets and whole foods and shit. It's because they put stores where the market desires them. Supermarkets in black areas fail BECAUSE BLACKS DON'T FUCKING GO TO SUPERMARKETS IN THE FIRST PLACE. That is why there are none left in those areas while they remain in areas with white people. It's that simple.

You fucking racist, don't you know the White man puts a gun to these peoples head to eat McDonalds?

"its a fact, because i said so!"

>who the fuck spells francesca that way?

Niggers do you fucking idiot.

Do you even America bro?

There's an international market and Walmart near where I work. One day a week I'll pick up eggs and seltzer at Walmart, and about $20 in fruits and vegetables at the market where it's not top tier quality but gets the job done. Add a six lb loaf of mozzarella from Cash and Carry every other week, and that's pretty much all I eat. I spend another 4-5 hours on prep work throughout the week as well. Healthy eating is not just a way you take care of your meals - it's a lifestyle you have to commit to, one that will serve you well, as at least some people know.

>who the fuck spells francesca that way?
Someone who doesn't understand how Italian orthography works.
Franchesca = FranKesca.

She means that when the "cultural enrichment" arrives, many grocery stores and other businesses would rather move locations than get routinely robbed and have trouble makers hanging outside scaring away their customers.

It means if you're not fat then you're a racist

they use ratios when it helps their case but switch to raw numbers with zero contextualisation when it suits them

i.e. "since blacks only kill 4400 of their own people per year and whites kill about 5000, its whites that are the problem"

THIS. Nigs are just dumb and they go for the easiest food source, not the cheapest.

Because white people don't subsist entirely on fried chicken cool aid purple drank and malt liquor.

Most people are fairly healthy when they eat the diets they were evolved toward.

The issue is that 3rd worlders that were never naturally-selected for agrarian diets (especially africans and injuns) end up ballooning in size when they're exposed to a western diet. Their minds/bodies aren't meant to handle things like milk and grains. People don't realize that this sort of evolution has in fact occurred over the last few thousand years since the agricultural revolution.

She just wants to blame us for her people being fat from a diet of McDonalds and KFC. Learn to shop for fucking groceries.

its worse than that when you consider 95% of the problem is black males aged 16-40, which makes it more like 5% of the population is a major problem

but thats wrong

>music television
>news
What the fuck?

And somehow they all have money left over for getting hair did, nails, jewelry (trinkets), lebrons, hats to wear sideways, 40oz, drugs of all sorts, and crllphones.

What else is the "highest form"?

>but thats wrong
What is?
Ch = k in Italian.
Also Ch is reconstructed to be an aspirated k in Latin.

Expert on starving here:
Cheapest foods are sardines, bread, and the free fruit you get from trees.
Potatoes are a luxury I can only dream of.

He's saying that the theoretical name "franchesca" would be pronounced frankesca.

spelling it franchesca is equivalent to spelling george as jorj

>Bulk
>Coupons
>Food Bank

Literally no excuses.

The white man puts a gun to her head and forces her to fry every chicken before she eats it.

>vegetables cost pennies

You can also buy bulk and freeze that shit for use later.

Don't forget foodstamps, which is literally free groceries.

>6 pounds of mozzarella
Well, that sounds like too much dairy. Also, I see the pig. I don't eat pork.

basically
>I'm not smart enough to eat healthy
>but white people are
>therefore it's white privilege

>Americans
>Healthy Food

I mean, c'mon.

RIP Venezuelan boys, once those tropical fruit trees are stripped, boys are in trouble.

>Food stamps

I believe that translates to "Lobster & Zico" to the unwashed.

>the nose

It means blacks don't know how to cook because their parent(s) never taught them.

It's not even about being smart. It's about high time preference and a lack of agency.

They're too fucking lazy to cook their own food and eat at "MACK DAWNALDS" every day instead.

I've also heard the excuse that they don't have time to cook, which is utter bullshit because blacks work far less than everyone else. There are plenty of white people working 12-16 hours a day and are able to eat reasonably healthy and not be giant lardwhales. You'd think tyrone and laquisha who do nothing but sit around and collect welfare/EBT would have the time to cook a chicken breast

It's my sole source of protein and second source of fat after olive oil. I don't eat meat unless it's served to me and, since I don't go to restaurants of my own volition, that means only when I visit my mom and she cooks dinner for me a couple times a month.

The pig was just because I can post the duck only once per thread.

this explains michelle obama's obsession with lunch.

She is a fucking retard that thinks eating healthy costs alot of money.

When in fact it's the cheapest diet to be on.

>hates white people
>marries one
>???

wtf i hate food now

all those dirt-poor pooinloos can't afford rice and lentils after all. That is only for the brahmin.

Living paycheck to paycheck right now. Find that it is very easy to make something last for a long time if you buy in bulk and make meals that are meant to last. My stews are bitchen, contain everything I really need for the day, and are very filling in small amounts

I forgot about this dude. He was ahead of his time though, now his show has been cancelled for 2 years and hes literally who tier forever because he came too early to the "uppity suburbanite safe negro bitching about white people" party

Of course this shit is sponsored by kike tv...

I guarantee you that bitch eats healthier than I do

I always thought watermelon was healthy.

I bet she is into "race play", "gimme me that dick massa!".