Comedian Kathy Griffin Terminated By CNN

It's Kathy Griffin who's been cut off ... by CNN, because she was just fired by the network.

The network is reacting to the photo Kathy took, holding a bloody, beheaded image of Donald Trump.

tmz.com/2017/05/31/kathy-griffin-fired-cnn-new-years-eve/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_threats_against_Barack_Obama
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no

Where will we go for all (100%) of our comedy?

Finally something appropriate happens.

Wow CNN, fascist much?

JUST

What's the image from? Did she apologize for the video too?

lol

>attacking trump

Its fucking 2017 people cmon!

>getting fired because of your political views

woooow is that even legal? poor woman

this JUSTing

wth i love cnn now

liberals can't take the bantz

is that andy dick

There goes the "BUT THE LEFT DOESN'T GET PUNISHED" argument alt-righters had

B-b-but it was just casual treason. No big deal right?

I'm so glad that our president has all this free tie to tweet petty shit all day. I hope he gets a vacation soon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's just because she's a woman, isn't it?

"...and by the way, nobody asked for my opinion".

Coop is such a try-hard, didn't he ask some guest if they would be shocked Trump took a dump on their desk?

quality bait

Cleetus doing it is different than a paid representative of a major news network doing it

>Jr

>Fired for political views

I wonder how Trumples will flip flop on this

Conservashits are such hypocrites. They were all secretly hoping Obama would die and then act outraged when a comedian makes a joke photo about Trump. What a bunch of triggered snowflakes.

Is era of smug liberals doing anything they want without consequence over?

Fucking degenerates.

I wonder what Colbert makes out of all this?

>had to go to some obscure Facebook group to find an example

At least you tried

Disgusting but not surprising. This is the right today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine a liberal did this to Trump as POTUS?

aren't liberals supposed to be smarter than everyone else?

Never has a president had a platform to express his personal covfefes so openly. It's beautiful.

>jr
go back to the idiot box pleb

>secretly
lol

Didn't Game of Thrones do something similar to GW Bush?

I seem to recall a realistic looking head on a spike that caused some controversy.

JUST

"So..."

>fired from a 1 day annual event
Wowww

Honestly I feel like discussing your fetishes is less socially damaging than discussing your political views nowadays. Why do people keep talking about politics on social media?

>triggered snowflakes

I find it so funny how you cucks all collectively decided to use the specific insults we use for you against others. But the truth is only libtard cucks get triggered, and only leftists are snowflakes. Get some originality

Trump thought he was doing the Apprentice again and got Griffin fired. Or something among those lines

Post yfw Trump resigns because his end-game was always just ending Kathy Griffin's career.

Zyklon Ben to the rescue

Comparing a random, obscure facebook group, to a major celeb.

At least pull the ted nugent or something...

>uses libcuck tactics against libcucks
>bitches about libcucks using conservacuck tactics against conservacucks
lol

>Libtards are such hypocrites. They paint all conservatives as Obama-hating lynch mobs, then turn around and start making jokes about beheading a Republican president

CNN is a Nazi mind control website run by self hating lefties

What did this cuck mean by this?

did he really have to write her name on the shirt?

Yes that's equivalent isn't it? You dumb fuck.

I really hate forum post and social media screengrabs that have relative timestamps instead of actual timestamps.

He made her look too attractive. Ben Garrison is a hack.

His fans are tards so he has to explain every joke to them.

Serves her right for that one Xfiles episode

Shoopers always do that shit in the edits. Someone post the original pls.

>secretly

>CNN approves this, gives her money, airs it
>when they realize that doing this is too far for the majority of Americans and not everyone is a mentally unstable liberal retard they disown her
One or multiple people at CNN thought this was a good idea until the moment it was aired on national TV. Remember that. Fucking crazy freaks probably pissed on the head for the 11 o'clock but didn't air it.

Well at least Kathy Griffin's career is finally dead.

Good
Now you triggered little babies can stop crying over it and take the smell of shit back to Sup Forums with you

yeah, she's a literally who

Fucking leftist psychopaths. No wonder they think it's okay to have children undergo sexual reassignment surgery

>Kathy Griffin
>major celeb

I see what your getting at but choose your words better, she is c list at best.

Yeah she did it's a screengrab

Hello pissbaby! Did your bull let you out of the cage early?

I don't think those were exactly equivalent, seeing how the Bush head was barely visible and out of character. I'd guess they just had a bush mask/prop lying around and pasted some ugly wig on it.

Are you on Sup Forums 24/7?

That seems like something the pro free speech alt-right should be furious about right?

No, I think it's more likely he's waiting to drive end rosie o'donnell's or just drive her to utter madness.

The jew troll who used to make them is now in jail

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

She didn't realy get fired, it was one fucking appearance a year.

So much for the tolerant right....

I think Trump is a stupid choice for President, but everyday I see so much garbage from the left that it makes me sympathize with Trump and despise the left.

I expect I'm in the minority, but this tidal wave of garbage media is making me very skeptical about anything anti-Trump, which is sad because he's an arrogant idiot.

>Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

Wait a minute...that nose...

Marilyn Manson did the exact same thing a year ago, Kathy is a hack.

the trumps dont tend to mentally age past 3 do they?

>It's almost too easy

>I'm totally one of the left guys and I hate the left for real
>Poor Trump is getting his covfefes hurt
Not convincing anyone.

It's annoying how much cuckservatives are crying over it but it was really over the top

Yup, way too cute for KG

Based Barron!

>it's a cuck episode

kek
>Using your child as a political attack tool
That's low even for a Trump.

Snoop Dogg too, although it was different, Trump was a clown and he was shot in the head by a confetti gun.

Woah big reveal not expecting that aha :D

>Secretly

To be fair most sane liberals condemned it. The posters like the one you replied to are people who browse Sup Forums so much that they can excuse every immoral thing they do because a bunch of edgy neckbeards who don't do anything are worst than them

>tfw you disagree with Sup Forums and Trump worshipers, but you were also necessarily against Hillary's agenda
the two party system is terrible for people with an actual political stance

he labels EVERYTHING in ever comic he does, it gets pretty annoying honestly how much he spoonfeeds

This is exactly how I feel too.

>these trailer park individuals are in the media and broadcast internationally

>tmz
Literally meaningless

>literally just a bad photoshop on a facebook page no one has ever heard of with 66 likes
>the same as spending time, money, and energy into making a fake model of the president's head for the sole purpose of covering it in gore and then going on national TV holding it by the hair with a blank expression like you're in a snuff film
Liberals: Two wrongs make a right especially when we go way over the line

He's not gonna talk about it

Liberals are mentally unstable nutcases. Trump has already had attacks on his life, while Obama was fine for 8 years. Think about that. Those transsexual leftist faggots just cant help but kick their feet and turn to violence when they don't get their way

I judge people by their standards, not mine.

If Kathy Griffin had stood by the photo as art and free speech, I'd have stood by it too. But she didn't; she backpedaled.

Personally I think the photo qualifies as art; distasteful art, but art nonetheless. But I'm not going to defend art against its own creator.

Show me a celebrity holding obama's decapitated bloody head in a segment - shot by a famous director/photographer.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_threats_against_Barack_Obama