Teen Titans Go!

Why is she so perfect?

Years of evil prep school?

She's a fucking sexy ass goth

Does she even count as goth? The new art style makes her hair look scene as fuck, and she acts like less of a bitch.

At this point I don't even know what goth is supposed to be in this case. Jinx was not a gloomy girl in TT and she isn't in TT Go either.

Not all goths are doom and gloom

What the fuck is this shit

Not always, but one would think the fashion would use something melancholy in it. Ankhs, black makeup, pale skin, that sort of thing. I'd be cool with some more gothic lolita, but that's not as common as plain ol' goth.

>Liking goths

That shit went out the window as soon as I dated one.

I still find the aesthetic attractive, but fuck trying to be in a relationship with one.

When is this show going to end? I can't stand any more episodes dedicated to a single word.

Shut up neros you know who I am

>a single word.
Like pie?

nigga what

I'm rebeltaxi bro

Cool. Kill yourself, thanks in advance.

i like how in that episode robin's escape plan foreshadows that the girls were not going to save them in the end

unsubscribed

Well, that was probably the worst episode in the entire show.

>comic jynx

So glad we have the cartoon one

Is she an albino Indian?

Nah it was cool and good. Previous was better though.

>perfect
>coalburner
Pick one

How many times are you going to spam this picture in these threads? We get it, you're a fan of RebelTaxi but no one cares.

People with bad taste often know their taste is shit and desperately try to justify it to everyone in an attempt to justify it to themselves.

That's pretty much panpizza.txt right there.

>Invader Zim
>PSG
>TTGo
>Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
>goth girls in general

I share his shit taste, and as much as I like having somebody who shares my self-aware shit taste I won't delude myself into thinking that what I like is good.

pan pizza and rebeltaxi are two of the gayest names I've ever seen though
Not a single aspect of that faggot that isn't shit

There were not a lof of jokes, action scenes were way too long and out of place, and the whole girls night outs/girls are better than boys theme got pretty fucking old at this point.

Perhaps my dislike of the episode also has something to do with it being two parter, it felt way too slow paced.

Disagree except for the two parter point. This would have benefited from being a single episode.

Waffles waffles.

God she is the cutest character in that show. I want her to have her own series.. I'm surprised they haven't given the H.I.V.E their own show.

TIME MACHINE!

If I had one I'd use it to go back and personally abort you, tripfag.

A female power fantasy that ends in no one saving anyone, sounds like feminism to me.

Sounds more like a butthurt child projecting his anger over his permavirginity onto a children's cartoon.

You'd have to be a complete simpleton to not recognize an adult message in a children's cartoon. They do this all the time whether it's for moral reasons or to make the already immature adult audience who still watches cartoons chuckle over a sex joke.

>complain about TEH FEMINISTS RUINING MAH CARTOONS
>but actually only immature people watch cartoons

kek

Don't put words in my mouth user, I'm not complaining about it, I'm just pointing out the feminism message this episode had, particularly modern feminism.

Just because I'm right doesn't mean you need to get so upset.

To any drawfriend here.

Please draw Jinx shaking her booty.

>No, you see, I'm just POINTING OUT feminism, it's not like it OFFENDS me or anything
Don't be such a disingenuous faggot.

I second this!

Jinx thread?
Jinx thread.

If anyone is offended here, it's you judging by how quickly you jumped to conclusions by misinterpreting my post and resorting to using meme insults just to tell me that I'm wrong.

Do people actually like Invader Zim?

"NO U"? Okay, dude.

She sees Jinxfags

Fucking imperial system. I hate it so goddamn much.

Oh shit, you backed me into corner with the ultimate Sup Forums meme! K, I'm sorry I used the word feminism and triggered you so bad, please don't hit me with that ancient meme anymore, I can't take internet specific insults, it makes me wnat to an hero myself.

don't hate because you aren't smart enough for it.

It's unnecessarily complicated.

Holy shit, calm the fuck down, you blistered faggot.

The International Space Station was almost destroyed because of this stupid system.

Reason we need American Space Station. Or everyone can just give up and switch. Because its not happneing the other direction.

The imperial system can be described with a simple phrase:

>lol random XD

You're the last mand standing, America.
Just give up.

Haha, neither is an American Space Station.

NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE OTHER F WORD!

I'm going stop now because this is getting close to ironic shitposting and offtopic replies, and I just got off a Sup Forums ban for the latter

A better reason: you look like more and more of a spastic with each tryhard post you make.

>spastic
Sorry user, I'm not from England, that insult doesn't do anything to me

You're both mentally challenged autists posting on a Cambodian image board arguing about a cheap ass childrens cartoon aimed at 7-11 year olds.

Thanks for proving my point!

That picture sucks and has no Jinx, kill yourself.

What point?

Bump.

She's not a goth, she's literally a witch kid.

BUMP FOR JINX

I don't remember this.

Yearbook episode.

do people not like invader zim

>Ooga's a dork. Look at this faggot with his fire and his wheel and opposable thumb. Living in a shit hut is where it's at!

Ah.