A communications disruption could mean only one thing

A communications disruption could mean only one thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oDAA2Ih4XAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of a name is Sio Bibble anyways?

INFLATION

Did you ever hear the tale of the Naboo communications disruption?

>AAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!
What did he mean?

"According to George Lucas' daughter Katie, it was she who came up with the name "Sio Bibble."
Apparantly the name a 11 year old girl would come up with. Jesus christ lucas, way to show you don't care.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEARN THIS POWER!!!?? :D

SKAP A DOO BOP BIBBLEDIBBLEDIBBLEBILBBLEDEDOBOPBOP

dubs

close, but no cigar

MAHAAAAAAAH THE COMMUNICATIONS havealwaysbeendisrupted, by anninvasion. thereisa Nabooian Senator, eLECted. by that same crisis, so Paul Patíne

>Actor Oliver Ford Davies (famous for his role as Sio Bibble in Star Wars Episode 1), reportedly spent three whole months living without internet, tv and phone connections, to get ready for his role[8]. Famous for his method acting, Ford Davies expressed that he wanted to truly understand what it means to have your communications being disrupted.[9]

Wow, really makes you think.

kek'd

A post this good can mean only one thing

Such an underrated character. I'm surprised there wasn't a spin off movie based on his uprising.

underrated post

EVER SINCE I LEFT NABOO YOU

You mean these dubs?

But WHAT ABOUT THE DRIOD ATTACK ON THE WOOKIES

>I forgot to pay the cable bill again.

>We are under attack

>Long distance communication of this kind is insanely complex. I mean we are talking real time 3d holographic data transmission between plants many light years away. The fact this thing even works is at all is such a technological marvel. You should just calm down, it is going to have bugs. And my tech crew is already checking the trillions and trillions of things that could have caused this issues.

youtu.be/oDAA2Ih4XAs