Dark Matter season 3 is 9 days away

Dark Matter season 3 is 9 days away.
Here is 5 (Emily Kolburn) with a big black gun called Bubba

So fucking pumped, checked this out when the first season started only because Joe Mallozzi was producing and he also produced SG1, but I expected it to be shit.

It's super good, so glad they're getting renewed again and again.

Also android best waifu

Settle down, It's not that good.

what breed is this?

I mean sure, it's no masterpiece, but we don't get a lot of fun space opera shows like this anymore.

The actors aren't very good, the vfx and sets are pretty bad, and the writing isn't very good, but the show is fun, they don't hesitate to introduce new concepts and explore them. It feels very stargate-y.

And the fact that it's not that good only makes me happier that it's still airing. I like it, I want it to continue to air, and I didn't expect it to continue for very long. Happy to be proven wrong every season.

The idea of sci-fi shows interest me (have only seen a couple) and the girl from this show that keeps getting posted is a mega qt, is it worth a watch?

If you liked SG1 you'll like this.

why is she hiding her legs with a flannel shirt?

white and some kind of asian.
But not jap,korean or chinese.

yeah, its a B-show, but it keeps you hooked because somehow the chemistry works.

Because she's a "child"

>big black gun called Bubba

What are they trying to tell us?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

True it works.

Also I think this is genuinely good science fiction. For instance the teleportation cloning pods, they could have kept this as a convenient plot device and nothing more, but no, they use them again and show what happens when people use them to do stuff they're not supposed to be used for, the explore the edge cases. That's science fiction.

But you're right, it's mainly because it's fun and the crew works well.

The disfunctioning family of misfits trope is so prevalent because it works really well when it's well done.

I'm sticking with Dark Matter because I'm holding out for a Jodelle panty scene.

what even is this thread

>Ethnicity: French, English, Austrian

The only asian thing about her is that she's a weeb

She aint no "child"

Oh no, She definitely is

I hope we get to see her toes, The last time she worse this outfit she was wearing open toed heels but we only got a split second look at her feet

Her massive tits are definitely the best part of the show.