Wait so does Wolverine 3 take place in the new timeline?

Wait so does Wolverine 3 take place in the new timeline?

I thought it was supposed to be Old man Logan because... you know... the actor is older now

Post DoFP.

No. After X2.

No shit. But do you think this is the Logan in the post-Apocalypse timeline (where 'Deadpool' takes place) or is this the Logan that went back in time in DoFP?

Same timeline.

Post dofp logan woke up in the new timeline, at the year it was when his mind was sent back.

does anybody really care?

I do.

Modern, or dystopian future. Not after DoFP nor Apocalypse, which was more than 3 decades ago.

Deadpool, which one? the botched one in Wolverine X-Men Origin, or the better one?

Am going to flip a shit if Jackman and Reynolds aren't in another movie together with Deadpool finally fixed and Jackman leaving this is a once in a life time opportunity.

>Hugh Jackman as Mel Gibson in Transporter 5

Oh, is it? I guess I forgot what happened at the end of DoFP.

Reminder that the new timeline doesnt end in the DoFP good ending epilogue. It seems a lot of people have clear issues with that part.

>Huge Actman has been Wolverine for 16 years
>He's never worn the classic costume

Yes, shoo shoo Disneydrone.

The first wolverine movie is one of the worst capeshit there is, and the second one was just mediocre, and the guy directing is the same one as the second Wolverine movie.

m8 they're just not good movies, don't be so defensive

if you enjoy them that's fine but don't pretend they're gonna change cinema forever

it's not like Zack Snyder is directing them

i heard he wears it when John Palermo's railing him

MoS and BvS are great. Stop the memes.

Stop the memes yourself, Snyder.

Do you think X-23 and Daken or James Hudson Jr.(Ultimate universe) will make a apperance? i know there not part of old logan

"Memes" need to be spread to be accepted. The idea that BvS is bad is a conclusion many people have separately come to just by watching the movie.

Wolvie 2 was surprisingly enjoyable, so I'm looking forward to the new one.

Not a company war poster, but you do realize fox is the one that doesn't care about its continuity right?

The MCU has its share of errors but the Xmen movies are all over the place

the only castings so far don't really hint about anything, other than the likelihood that Richard E. Grant is Mister Sinister; Cynthia LeBlanc and Elise Neal are both too old for X23 (unless they want her to be older), but I guess there's a possibility Boyd Holbrook is supposed to be some form of Daken or just a straight up clone of Wolverine; he's not a big name but he might be a headliner one day, so it's kind of a bet worth taking for FOX, assuming they seriously have plans to continue with the franchise after wrecking the planet, killing billions, etc etc

doesn't seem like they care that much one way or the other, so I'd guess it's not a handover movie

>separately
Going to RT is not 'seperately'.
Points for effort though.

There's a reason why the superhero movie with the biggest opening ever ended up at 870 million: terrible word of mouth.

>870 million
>not a lot of money
wew

Didn't say that.
>opening weekend almost as big as The Force Awakens'
>almost as much ticket preorder as The Force Awakens
>end up making less than half of that
>Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman in a movie
>can't reach even 1 billion
>when the last two Batman solo movies reached one million and the first movie of that franchise made only 300 million

>Richard E. Grant as Sinister
That'd be pretty good casting desu

For DC and a movie with Batman and Superman, that's chump change. They wanted Avengers cash, and got barely ASM2 money.

Again, everybody basing their decision on whether or not to see it on it's RT score is not 'seperately'.

I'm not talking about RT.
I'm saying that the movie failing to make at least twice as much as it's opening weekend is just proof that terrible word of mouth was spreading and people just didn't like it.

Not considering how big the opening was. It's a lot of money built on hype and a clever strategy of releasing almost everywhere at once. When the word spread from people who had seen it, the drop was legendary.

So there's your "meme", it's the meme of people seeing a terrible movie, and telling their friends not to see it, and people deciding they'll give it a miss because it sucks. You're deluding yourself if you think RT did that.

>everybody basing their decision on whether or not to see it on it's RT score
People don't really do this.

And I don't care.

RT should not affect your opinions, but you forget that critics are just random people, they represent more or less accurately what the masses think.

not compared to what they spent making, marketing and distributing it, no

And the masses think the movie was kind of shit.

>i'm a hollywood accountant
o okay

That's what i'm saying.
RT may not represent the quality of the movie, but it does represent what people think of it.

So it's going to ruin one of the best parts of DOFP?

m8 pls

it's been widely reported that it's not profitable, even the studio said it wasn't

there's damage control and there's being a retard fanboy