Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xETBgSl0To
youtube.com/watch?v=HZbQ3lTObas
youtube.com/watch?v=T-4rvhhVRQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inshalla brother

>2. Would you be a truck driver?
Only in Euro Truck Simulator

I'm almost 30 and working a dead end job, honestly considering getting my CDL and taking the plunge, but my wife doesn't want me to be away from home for that much time.

Flag
I hope

Japan
If the pay is good and I have nothing else to do as a job, then maybe.

Truck driver used to be a highly paid job here. But the laboring environment got worse very much. The clients’ demands got very strict(like you are not allowed to delay even if there are traffic jams, the cardboard boxes of stuffs shouldn’t be damaged, etc.) and the pay got decreased.

You want more dead end job, be a truck driver.
>Need to drive constantly for several hours to make any sense of it
>Can only stop and park in few places legaly without causing outrage and havoc
>Can't have a fucking cup of tea while driving
>Can't go out to the toilet while driving
>Can't close and rest your eyes without crashing
>Can't lose focus or daydream without crashing
>If day job, still needs to drive home, i.e. work for free to get home
>If long distance job, needs to sleep in a cab, and be gassed by gypsies stealing his diesel
>Wake up nauseaous, two days later
>No shower
>No toilet
>Not even bucket of water
>No bushes around to go to take a leak, need to piss on your truck
>Can't eat breakfast inside because smells like piss and vinegar
>Wife is banging your best friend who has "office" job.
>Wage is a fucking disgrace, barely pays your bills
>Need to work 80 hours a week to make any money
>Will be replaced by self-driving truck before paying off training and license
No.

Nah, they're seen as a plebs and it'd be boring and you'd probably die young due to all the sitting.

I play ETS2 though it's relaxing
>mfw listening to podcasts whilst driving through France at night in the rain
Good feel.

Would you be a coach bus driver?

Oh, and by the way, everyone treat's you like you're a fucking idiot, because you're just a driver, and "everyone can drive you lazy cunt."

>everyone can drive
Lol, no

youtube.com/watch?v=_xETBgSl0To

You're probably safest in a coach in Russia by how shit you lot are at driving.

>You're probably safest in a coach in Russia
First off, it's "trolleybuses" not coaches. Second of all, NO, you're not safe in Russia ;)

fpbp

Driving is harder than flying, guys. Both a driver and pilot are in charge of a vehicle, but a pilot doesn't have to worry about mirrors, reversing, overtaking, close proximity to opposite-direction traffic.

Trolleybuses are the electric ones you get in cities, don't think we have them here any more but you must get coaches in Russia for longer journeys surely.

> >Wife is banging your best friend who has "office" job.
Is cheating so common there?

Why do you think poles are always so angry

I used to drive a

Landing a plane is a hell of a lot harder than anything car related and comes with a risk of death to both you and many other people.

There's also a lot of procedures to go through regularly. I will give you that take off, ascent, cruise and descent are mostly hands off stuff but you still need to go through checklists, make radio contact etcetc

1. cunt
2. No, probably wouldn't want to be phased out of the job within the next decade desu

So it’s a common habit. It’s sad.

Cheating got very popular here too. Married people fuck non-spouse partner very casually. Individualism and spread of internet and smartphones caused that.

I don’t fuck married women even if I have chances, because I don’t want to destroy their marriage and family bond.

It's not as bad as city deliveries, but you still mostly deal with cunts. Whether on the road or the place you deliver to.

Definitely, it's the perfect job for an autist and trucks are awesome

>So it’s a common habit. It’s sad.
It's common understanding that drivers get cuckolded, because they're rarely at home; also that drivers use hookers and are unfaithful. It's just a generalization, and doesn't have to be true.

I got it. That makes sense.

>be pozza delivery driver
>literally spend a third of my shift driving around listening to music, another third getting high and eating free pizza, and the final third actually working

Is driving a truck really that bad or it's just a meme? I want to become a truck driver one day

I blame western influence. Degeneracy from modern western culture is spreading and infecting nations all across the globe.

My friend is a track driver. He says it's ok

if you like the idea of your wife getting her pussy ravaged by some office chads while you're gonen definitely

It totally depends on what kind of job, what company, and what money they pay. It can be pretty comfy, or fucking pain in the ass job.

i'm not going to have a wife

*Nice truck attack flashback triggered*

definitely, at least few years to earn some money

Sweden
Only if I can pick up and fuck cute boys around europe

I used to work in logistics. Truck drivers are a special breed of people.

>be a truck driver
>deal with dumbass underpaid warehouse workers
>deal with smartass or dumbass clients
>get yelled at for being somewhere late, even when it's not your fault
>traffic
>cops
>some companies will even lock you up in a literal cage (Amazon) when they are loading the truck
>spend most of the time alone in the cabin of your truck
>what time you don't spend driving, you spend waiting until your truck is loaded or unloaded or waiting for the papers
>dealing with customs employees and that special kind of retardation only civil service can inspire
>can't have a stable family
>if driving in-country, you have to drive often to make any money
>if driving between countries, add arguing with strangers in 50 languages
You can get used to it and not everything mentioned needs to happen to you but bottom line, it's not a job for someone who has above average education and it's paid well but not well enough for a normal human being to deal with all the bullshit

pls com to france

don't forget half of your wage goes to pay penalties for stopping on yellow boxes, and parking tickets.

If you're autistic and antisocial there are much better jobs.

Driving a truck can be stressful and take a toll on your body (no regular showers, awake for long periods of time, etc.)

I suggest night shift toll booth worker

>browse 4chins all night
>don't talk to anyone for more than 5 seconds
>sit in a comfy chair in your autism shed all night watching movies

>no regular showers, awake for long periods of time, etc.
That sounds exactly like being a NEET

No. Why would anyone wants to be a truck driver?

I know a few truck drivers and it's not as easy as people think.

Truckers are about to take a pay cut here...they really should be payed by the hour and not the mile

This says it all,
youtube.com/watch?v=HZbQ3lTObas

>No bushes around to go to take a leak, need to piss on your truck

Or you could just piss away from the truck

youtube.com/watch?v=T-4rvhhVRQ0

trucker subculture does seem a bit tempting...

Lol, I didn't know Swedish Country music existed.

They listen to dansband instead of country here

That song was a parody of American trucker culture though. Biggest baddest truck etc.

>>some companies will even lock you up in a literal cage (Amazon) when they are loading the truck

what?

To prevent drivers from wandering around and stealing shit.

Doesn't sound like a good idea.

France
I can’t. All the truck driving jobs are stolen by Poles and Hungarians.

It's more like a locked room with you + your truck + all the goods, right?

I'm picturing an ISIS execution cage here

It's like a small room. I've never been there though so I don't know how large it is.

>jobs are stolen
Oh, so Poles and Hungarians are stealing jobs, but they must take sandniggers because thats only fair. k.

heck no I want a yacht and sail around the world.

Not going insane putting up with the half brain retards all over the roads

>I don’t fuck married women even if I have chances, because I don’t want to destroy their marriage and family bond.

If a women wants to fuck with you they're bond is destroyed anyway. If you don't fuck her she will go find someone else.

AAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

na zdrowie!

>drive all day long
>be alone, rarely bothered by anyone at all
Seems massively comfy desu