Has anyone ever sabotaged their own career so quickly and completely as this?

has anyone ever sabotaged their own career so quickly and completely as this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eiiD4Qzk0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

her entire career consists of living off royalty checks from her two seinfeld appearances.

Yeah, and he's the president now.

>career

sarah jessica parker

PWR BTTM

>being president is a bad career move
Nigga what?

but that won't be enough to sustain her lifestyle

Yes

She never had a "career".
Trying to desperately get on tv by being a cunt isn't a career.

NUCLEAR

CODES

He had better put a shirt on. That getup makes him look like a fucking pig in heat and if he gets raped by a pack of niggers it'll be his own damned fault.

Pretending like Kathy Griffin is relevant is even funnier than Kathy Griffin pretending she's relevant.

>Implying anyone who likes Trump gives a shit about this weirdo
>Implying she had a career
The threads here on Sup Forums about her were my reminder that she even exists. Why are you so triggered about a nobody?

Sounded like a good one in your head im sure

i don't remember it being overnight, and it wasn't so bad that he wasn't allowed to direct another studio film

she will be remembered as a brave woman who stood up against facism when Rump is impeached just wait

I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN FIRST BEFORE THE FUCKING JACUZZI

youtube.com/watch?v=2eiiD4Qzk0w

what happened

carrot top hasn't been relevant for decades

stupid bitch tried to get attention and boost her career with angry anti trump protest fad but went too far over the line of normal standards of decency and is now radioactive to advertisers

Michael Richards?

>i don't remember it being overnight
it was literally over one night when he called a cop sugar tits and started blaming the jews.

he only made it worse with his outbursts over the telephone and saying the n-word.

you won't be remembered as anything other than another sheep making irritating noise while hard workers get shit done

She didn't really have a career

So maybe Sup Forums isn't the board to get on this, but isn't it kind of illegal to do what she did?
She basically glorified killing your leader and demanded thanks for it. That kind of shit isn't exactly a sign of a healthy mentality, although it does show off what the opposition thinks like.

right. i guess the difference i'm thinking of was that he was drunk and probably not intentionally had all that publicity, on the other hand she thought it was a good idea.

This desu. Naming the Jew is much more destructive than justified anger over a fascist president.

this will help her career. "muhh liberal gurl was attacked for speaking da truth! better get her to headline and have her on every talk show"

most of world has no idea who she is, anyway

what a bout milli vanilli

it's not illegal by american standards, but you could see how a country would have laws protecting the image of their leaders in the name of stability... not sure if that government would be a liberal democracy though. i'd imagine doing this in other parts of the world could get you landed in jail, maybe even places in europe.

there's no coming back for her after this. she's toxic to any company from a business sense.

That makes sense, I kind of figured the USA would protect her right to speech, but it feels good that she got fired for being trash anyhow.

Sinead O'Connor
The Dixie Chicks

They were both right and so is Kathy Griffin but you can't be the first celebrity to speak the truth. You have to wait until the public opinion catches up.

not sure if you understand so i'll post anyway, her right to speech is protected but she can also be fired for her speech. it protects her from action by the government, and any actions that would otherwise be legal (getting fired, someone says something mean to her), are still legal even they are a consequence of her protected speech. this actually gets kind of unclear regarding employment sometimes, especially since anti discrimination laws were added, but i don't she could sue in this instance.

hardly
he literally just made a box office breaking movie not even 6 months ago and he has another coming up
I mean people might see him as a drunk retard but hes got a good career still kicking.

it didnt work because she is old and not cute

Right to free speech my dude.
That being said, that right doesn't stop other people from also expressing their right to free speech and getting you fired.

You would really need to get into defamation grounds to ever be in danger of being prosecuted.

>n-word

Do you know where you are, reddit?

The left has already accepted her apology. She's probably going to get a bunch of late night interviews off this.

This, also advertisers pulling there ads from CNN, sponsors pulling an ad campaign starring griffin, clubs cancelling her standup appearances. I'd hardly say she is forgiven.

This.

>Sinead O'Connor
>The Dixie Chicks
weren't really impacted by their political statements

if i could bet you money i would bet against this. this could actually cost advertisers money.

Oh, so you can see Kathy Griffin's future and see that she will never have a career again?

Because up until recently, people said the same of Gibson.

Yes and I chose no to say a word. What.

t.underage

Dixie chicks were shit listed for years because of what they said about Bush, they were pretty much the biggest act in country music at the time.

and country music was then as now completely niche and not mainstream. they were more famous for being the bad girls than they were for being the dixie chicks. more importantly they are musicians so their sales are direct to customers not through advertisers, so no they weren't shit listed. if their fans turned on them that was because they didn't like them personally.

t.underage moron

based mel

>justified anger over a fascist president
How is he fascist? Why are people scared of some orange New Yorker.

You can't be serious. Sinead was blacklisted and the Dixie Chicks' careers instantly died.

>and country music was then as now completely niche and not mainstream
You must be a foreigner.

lol

Sup Forums is the board where butthurt alt righters complain about the latest celebrity that made fun of Cheeto Hitler, didn't you know?

I actually liked some of her standup. She always lived off controversy I think but she really overdid it this time.

You are in literally every Drumpf thread complaining

Is Sup Forums also the place where butthurt alt leftists complain about everything and blame everything on Sup Forums?

>stop telling us to take politics back to Sup Forums

>Be Kathy
>Whatever career she had died before 95% of Sup Forums posters were born
>Nothing to lose
>Twitters to her 3 followers
>MURDER TRUMP LOL!!
>...

What career lmao

Listen if you want a safe space you'll have to go back to r*ddit I'm sorry

yes

butthurt on both sides

>hates Jews
>accuses Trump of being fascist

Comrade detected

sinead wasn't really big to begin with in america. dixie chicks career didn't get anything canceled, they just lost connection with their fans. i guess you can say they torpedoed their careers, but they still toured.

delusional. number 1,2,3 on the country chart are number 14, 19 and 40 on the pop chart. country isn't mainstream besides carrie underwood and garth brooks.

Yeah and they lost. They're a loser faction with loser ideology. So it doesn't matter if "they" accepted it.

I know you aren't from here but politics belongs on Sup Forums. That's why we have that board. It's a really difficult concept for you newfags but I think you can get it if you try hard.

this is a Sup Forums thread boy

Dixie Chicks had 3 top 10 hits on the charts back then, you idiot.

>those crocs

BLOW ME

This is the first time Kathy Griffith has been relevant in 15 years.

This is the best thing to happen. Controversy sells. Expect her next shows for a year to be sold out.

>drumptard logic

Why did she do it? She made herself look like an immature baby to everyone on internet.
>look I have a severed head of that mean president, does everyone like me now?
Disrespectful, childish, pathetic

no producer is going to pick her up

She hosted the stupid NYE thing normies watch *every* goddamn year, and this year she won't. Bretty sweet if you axe me.

This thread was about actors ruining their careers until you pinko autists had to make it about politics

There's something about her that makes my dick hard. Reminds me of Rowena from Supernatural. I'd pummel that Irish minx's fire box until I came potatoes and Guinness.

I've only seen her as a punchline and as a judge on RuPaul's Fag Race, guess she really needed that New Years Eve gig.

Her whole audience is gay men and minorities, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a single Trump voting fan

This happened more slowly though and he's back now

>tybm

You have to go back.

ok, so i did some research to refresh my memory and just as i remember, they got in hot water but their tour continued and they continued releasing cds. there was a media dust up but they were not dropped by their record company, and they weren't condemned by everyone on both sides like this.

>Left wing humor

Please don't try to make jokes.

>irish

>|
>|>
>|
>|&
>|
>|

>sabotaged their own career

she hasnt been relevant since the 90`s kiddo

Meant Rowena. She plays an Irish on the show. Dunno if Kathy or not but they have a similar look.

i used to want to fuck her back then. before she got old she was sexy in a way.

>I don't know what fascism is but I like saying it

Stop

Reminds me that in Thailand its literally illegal to speak out against the royalty in any way. Pic related is the crown king btw.

she's been on cable tv poor fag

He wasn't wrong though

>Pic related is the crown king btw.

are you serious?

reminder that it was the left that invented the "safe space".

well Hollywood is one of the main arms of the (((NWO))) propaganda network, so i believe politics is as relevant to Sup Forums as it is to Sup Forums, so long as it revolves around movies and tv shows on this board.

So you're wrong.