I wish Ed Edd n Eddy was back on the air

I wish Ed Edd n Eddy was back on the air

>Comes back animated in Toon Boom
>Has pop instead of jazz soundtrack
>Various memes and twerking
>None of the main cast return

The Eds are now background characters. 80% of the show is just Plank in center screen, staring. This runs for 11 seasons.

All glory to the Hypno-Plank!

id rather this than any more simpsons desu

I wish Snyder never made MoS

Fuck you.

Granted. Joel Schumacher makes MoS instead.

Rebooted by the same people making the PPG reboot,

Snyder is now in charge of the MCU

I wish that the new Samurai Jack on Adult Swim will NOT be shit.

Done, but it's made by the people who made Johnny Test

it ends on a cliffhanger. and canceled due to funding. It's replaced by tim and eric: back in action.

I wish the new Powerpuff Girls would get shitcanned.

The people who rebooted it bring back Dexter's Lab.

I wouldn't mind that at all

>You get Ed Edd, Elmyra n Eddy

Granted. M. Night Shyamalan made MoS instead.

Granted. Unfortunately, the character of Aku has been retired from the series out of respect for Mako, and we will never see Jack's final battle against him (his absence from the series will be explained as said final battle having happened in the interregnum between the old series and the new one). In its place, Jack will be trying to become capable of defeating the time-gate's guardian so that he can return to the past and defeat Aku there.

I wish that the Knights of the Old Republic games would be adapted into an animated Netflix series by the people who made The Clone Wars and Rebels.

I wish we had a hyper-feminine boy-crazy musclegirl in marvel comics

Same artist as squirrel girl

I wish for a Power Pack 3d animated movie made by Disney.

Joel has actually made good movies and good adaptions. Phantom of the Opera was serviceable and The Lost Boys is pretty good, too. He also did falling down.

I wouldn't be surprised if DC and Warner Bros fucked over it with demands after Tim Burton.

Why do people think that Tim and Eric is great? It's mostly just stoner comedy with them being assholes who can't be understood.

I want Marvel to buy Ben 10

Ok Ok Ok I have a wish that won't fail I wish for a samani sandwich; on wheat bread toasted, with mustard, and pickles...And I don't want to be turned into a sandwich or salami, and I don't want the sandwich to be expired. You got it!

I wish Steven Universe would have some actual bad guys

straight to Disney Jr film

>I wish there was no yoursday

the sandwich also has mustard on it

Why would you want a show that's a mix of gross out humor and lolrandumb, plus had squiggle vision art style?

>this pasta again

>whole show is done in Flash, drawn the same way as that shitty ass crossover comic
>lasts 10 seasons

>The worst writers of those series' crew are the only ones who sign on. They're under the finger of Disney execs who keep leaving notes to tie into the movie lore.

>Phantom of the Opera was serviceable

The sandwich grows a dick and rapes you.