What do you think his concession speech will sound like?

What do you think his concession speech will sound like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruTTZqko1q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you misspelled her

You spelled "acceptance" wrong.

I'm pretty sure he'll declare victory anyways and then immediately try to get the Joe Scarborough-style political show that he's been after all along

you misspelled 'im an obvious, gay nigger shill who does nothing but try to sway people with my point of view by just ordering people to act in your payed slave master's favor'

go back to Sup Forums nigger

>whining about people talking about someone in politics on a politics board meant specifically to be used to talk about politics

>>/lgbt/

>Concession speech

We won't be around to see it.

Pic related.

I look forward to a future when Bill can pass peacefully knowing his absolute monster cunt of wife is locked up behind bars, he deserves that small comfort

An Inaugural Address

His concession speech will probably be about banning concession stands so America can be less fat.

"Hey, y'know, I gotta say, that was some fight, but I've got to give it to Hillary, she won fair and square. I'm not a sore loser. I'm sure she'll do a great job. She won after all."

NOW THAT I AM PRESIDENT -- THANK YOU DARLING, I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU

NOW THAT I AM PRESIDENT, IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS I WILL APPOINT MY ATTORNEY GENERAL. AND, IT WILL TAKE TIME, BUT I HAVE A LIST, AND I WILL APPOINT OUR BEST PEOPLE.

BUT HILLARY CLINTON. CROOKED HILLARY CLINTON WILL COME UNDER THE SCRUTINY OF OUR BEST PEOPLE. OUR BEST PEOPLE. BELIEVE ME FOLKS, WE HAVE TO HAVE FAIR LAW, BUT WE HAVE TO HAVE STRONG LAW, AND WE HAVE TO HAVE LAW, SO WE ARE GOING TO APPOINT.

WE ARE GOING TO APPOINT THE BEST SUPREME COURT JUSTICES, AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE FEDERAL JUSTICES, AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE LAWS, AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE GREAT LAWS. NOT GOOD LAWS BUT GREAT LAWS. WE NEED GREAT LAWS, AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE GREAT LAWS. WE NEED STRONG LAWS. AND I AM THE LAW AND ORDER CANDIDATE.

BUT BELIEVE ME FOLKS, WE ARE GOING TO APPLY THE LAWS TO HILLARY CLINTON AS EQUALLY AS WE DO ANYBODY ELSE. BELIEVE ME.

I dunno, but whatever it is, that will be the pinnacle of Sup Forums history. The shitposting will be glorious

8.5/10 impression

ah, that was it. stupid autocorrect changed it

put your trip back on nigger

why are you faggots replying to ShitRedditSays threads?

saged

DUHHH I COULD HAVE BEEN SO GREAT AS PRESIDENT AND UHHH I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MYSELF AND ME!

Defeatist faggot

Why did the shilling suddenly go into overdrive today and what do they hope to accomplish by pissing in an ocean of piss.

So he'll never vote? This is great, niggers are actually taking away their own right to vote.

I imagine Trump's concession speech will look something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ruTTZqko1q4

>People, let me tell you. We didn't lose, we won. Crooked Hillary is the real loser here. We started a movement that will never die and believe me, this isn't over. Believe me.
PS. Buy Trump steaks and don't forget to apply to Trump University!

"Elements of the First Infantry Division have taken control key points south of Washington and have surrounded the Capitol itself."

This election is so odd. It s the first time in history where one of the candidates is just as poorly informed as any of his supporters.

>PS. Buy Trump steaks and don't forget to apply to Trump University!

And don't forget TRUMP TV! 24 NEWS FROM THE TRUMP PERSPECTIVE!

isn't it bedtime in Sweden achmed? It would be disgraceful to wake up for your morning prayers drunk again.

>poorly informed as any of his supporters.

No kidding. All of his supporters don't even know what Trump's positions are. Hell Trump doesn't even know cause he flip flops more than Romney at this point.

He just won't have one, no reason to.

Wait why would he write Clinton's concession speech?

I thought it was correct the record, not deny the record.

Also fuck romney.

kek oh lordy thats great

Truth is there won't be one

Not just because I think he's going to win.

If he did lose I truly believe there is no way he concedes defeat. He would just press on with the insults and shit slinging. That's why I love this man

"I tried and it didn't work so now I'm getting the fuck outta here before shit is going down"

Just a reminder that if Trump is losing even in right-wing polls like Rasmussen. Sad!

Needs more Jazz hands.
It just isn't Trump without the Jazz hands.

It'll sound like freedom.