What are some good movies that are just for the fans?

What are some good movies that are just for the fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayc8gyL2Arc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Baywatch (2017), you seen it?

Baywatch (r rated lil dirty pisskino for the fans)

HELL yeah, dude! It was the best little raunchy R-rated comedy that had me and my buddies literally PISSING ourselves haha.

baywatch was pretty funny tbqh

Litty (2018)

Perhaps they were thinking about how to make one of the FUNNEST franchises in history? Seriously each minute following the Rock and his pals from Emerald Bay as they get into assorted RAUNCHY situations has been more hysterical than the last. Aside from the FANS loving it , the audiences only consistency has been its lack of bladder control and ineffective use of criticism, all to make movies FUN, to make R-RATINGS seem RAUNCHY.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rock vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the movie would never be mistaken for an out of touch serious film that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously litty RAUNCHY summer FUN. Baywatch might be anti-kid (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-critics film in its refusal of snooze, dullness and g-rated fun. No critic wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>b-but the critical reception is fair
"No"
The criticism is dreadful; their opinions are terribly out of touch. As I read, I noticed that every time a critic marked it negatively, the author wrote instead that the jokes "fell flat."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Critc's minds are so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Wonder Woman by the same critic. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Wonder Woman at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Buzzfeed." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Wonder Woman" you are, in fact, trained to watch Buzzfeed, and that's not litty at all.

Man I am so GLAD I went down to my local kinoplex to see this movie. SO MUCH FUN. R-rated Comedy of the year, tell all your pals, it had me rolling on the floor laughing!

Suicide Squad was so great because it had fan references and jokes for the fans. I love when directors make great fan movies!!!!

can someone give me the rundown on this piss and raunchy meme? appreciated

Is the Pebbles natty?

I hope you took a bath afterwords, because the isles in my cinema were flowing with piss from all the people laughing so hard.

no

quick rundown on The Rock & Efron
-Fans bow to The Rock
-In contact with fans
-Possess litty-like abilities
-Control bladders with a raunchy but hilarious fist
-Own 99% of bladder editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be The Rock babies
-both Efron and the Rock said to have huge bladders, such capacity on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of raunchy and fan-focused summer fun with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Rockdabots inside your bladder right now
-The Rock and Efron are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Rock's bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent litty in under a week
-Nation states entrust their fun reserves with them. There's no piss in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Rock
-They are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all bladders throughout time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're raunchy and litty beings.

I unironically want to watch the movie just so I can post even more detailed piss experiences

Mortal Kombat

I heard Rock shows his dick on the movie, can anyone confirm?

RAUNCHY
A
U
N
C
H
Y

yes

Power Rangers reboot
Rogue One

motherfucker

>go to Cineplex
>ONE ticket for Baywatch™ please
>"no prob bro...but you better take one of these just in case"

thanks robert

Will the indian crowd save this movie? They like fun.

India has what maybe 1 billion people? lets say, conservatively, everyone goes to see it 3 times (about average for BAYWATCHers) So thats 3 billion tickets. About 150 rupees per ticket. Now we are talkin 450 billy lil rupees which is $6,975,121,500 so YEAH we're talking big numbers. This could break the box office. YOU have seen how much POO is on those indian streets just IMAGINE THE PISS FLOODING THE THEATERS after all my indian brothas and sisters get a load of this dirty lil pisskino BAYWATCH (R)

Just as litty if not more so.

Jinder will save Smackdown and Baywatch 2017 (both properties of the Rock, tbqh).

Whats this PISS meme?

The Rock tweeted a claim that people all over America were pissing themselves laughing at his movie

What's more is that it's the TRUTH. You'll see when you go to watch BAYWATCH in THEATERS. Hang loose brotha

>mfw didn't browse Sup Forums for couple weeks and come back confused as fuck with all this rock posting

I'm pissing myself with meme magic!

its only started in the past few days get in on this hot meme while you can Sup Forums is LOVIN IT

Sup Forums races through memes like no other board

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes

Meme magic is amazing.

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, greeting it MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that Baywatch has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY R-18 COMEDY. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LITTY.

Thank you user

Who /litty/ here?

Oh this is very raunchy indeed.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this lil meme? I've been seeing it around and it looks LITTY! I'd like to get in on those GOOD VIBES!

How can whites even compete?

Sup Forums made a manga, we crashed a plane, what the fuck is wrong with us?

Holy motherfucking shit.

Indian people love kino
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayc8gyL2Arc

>2016 presidential election results

10/10 this is art.

Who here /litty/?

Can't Hinder the Jinder

It's r rated? Titties?
Might watch it

Me and my SQUAD are rollin LITTY and ready for the RAUNCHIEST R-RATED FUN this summer we are down to PISS, #FUN #Watersports #LITTY

>tv show famous because middle school boys could look at tits
>try to reboot it by making the movie about shirtless The Rock and High School Musical guy

No titties, the nudity is pretty much entirely male.

>putting Jinder's backne and man tits in a movie

But there are no Baywatch fans. This isn't Spiderman

speak for yourself, i'm a raunchyboy all the way. You sound some gay-ass critic mad cause he can't get #litty

Hey critic!

You've really come prepared with your VENOM and KNIVES out-of-touch critic, this Raunchy Lil flick is for the FANS who are pissing the world over #Litty #PISS

How can it be for the fans if there is no T&A?

true fans are natty bros who love seeing naked Johnsons swing across the screen

quick rundown