He watches movies on his laptop

>he watches movies on his laptop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yn-rNdYZAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just watch movies on my phone now like Refn.

Who cares if someone watches a movie on their laptop?

Nobody. Just don't share your opinions on the movie and there is no problem

I guarantee you my laptop is worth more than your TV. More than your life, even. Need a spec rundown? Just take my word for it, you're a kid watching movies on an Easy Bake Oven compared to me.

>he watches movies on a screen smaller than 50 inches with surround sound

Who owns laptops or PCs anymore? Everything is smartphones now.

>not using hdmi to your tv

>not watching kino on one of these bad boys

>I have a friend who watches the CamRip.mpeg on 1366x768 at 2AM while laying in bed with the laptop on the stomach and a bag of chips

Absolute degenerate

>not watching on your home movie projector while relaxing in bed

Also anybody who watches sub-1080p and uses earphones needs to be shot.

yify 1080p is not a 4gig 720p rip

I own a pretty "top of the line" gaming PC with 2x24" monitors and never use it.
I watch movies on my phone. The TV I got rid off more than 5 years ago, I had a playstation but I sold it too because I never touched it.

Honestly I wish I got rid of the phone and PC too but I need them. I make a point not to install any apps on the phone though, I don't want to end up like one of those degenerates constantly fiddling with it. I use it mainly to check bus schedules and the like.

Yify anything is cancer.

Sound quality is objectively worse if you're using speakers over anything but the cheapest headphones. You're letting the sound dissipate into the air around you and get interference from passing radiowaves.

holy shit that fat hand

This

If you can't wait for the 1080p version to come out then go watch it at cinema.

>$5000 laptop
>17 inch screen

good job faggot, enjoy watching the tiny people.

>those diabetic hands

Do you watch your laptop as far away as you watch your television? Don't be stupid, you're just wasting money on an expensive TV instead of just condensing the pixels and getting the rest of the utility of the laptop. As long as you don't buy into touch screen gimmicks you'll save more on your laptop screen than a new TV.

But I dont

>he doesn't watch a flick on a 32" Sony Trinitron CRT from 1997 with YUV Connection

I don't even own a phone. I rely on my brain to know stuff like that.

>tfw you have 1440p minotaur so anything 1080p upscaled looks like shit
>tfw you most of the time 720p looks better for you as its a 1 pixel per 4 pixels conversion and is a much cleaner upscale

Yikes...

Sick

>what is sound projection over distance.

so the character that is 6 foot away on your screen, yet his voice is directly your ear.
nice realism.
buy some good speakers you fucking retard.

do deer and turkey play DDR in there or something?

He has a microphone on him stupid. Besides, digitized sound behaves differently than organic sound.

>he doesnt know true comfyness

>being a buscuck
>watching movies on your phone

Sounds about right. Just kill yourself.

Well of course

>That fat fucking hand
Good job, comrade. Be happy being yourself. Healthy at any size

>Making people pick between only 2 genders
>Fucking shitlord

>male
>female
>no "fluid/other/happymealtoy" option

When I was fat, every chair was comfy. I can see how you'd be comfy too, eating enough food for 12 meals or more.

This looks great but trade Lord of the Rings for something else

I have to meet people all across town for my job and where I live the public transport is so good there's literally no reason to own a car so I go to new places almost every day. I can't just memorize one route to work and back, I use public transport multiple times a day. I need the ability to check these things on the go, as well as do some fact checking and the like.

And I can't fucking stand doing things on slow buggy devices so I got a fancy phone with a big screen even though I don't want to get addicted to playing with it.

Your eyes and ears automatically adjust to the screen and audio as long as they aren't inconsistent, like flickering and such. You might as well be wasting money on a 3D television for all the good 1080 vs 720 it does you.

Just because something is a 1080p encode doesn't mean its going to look better than every 720p encode

I don't take anyone's movie opinion seriously if their tv isn't at least 50". Films are visual mediums, they might as well be listening to an audiobook.

>that KFC poster

if you're watching something in the dark, on headphones, and the screen takes up the majority of your field of vision it's literally just as good as watching something in the cinema

Pretty nice actually, but those porch posts need blocks/stones/cement under them so they last longer.

Fuck you

burger burger burger
it's literally faster to use the bus/tram/subway than it is to drive by car in the traffic and that is WITHOUT counting the time it takes you to find a parking place (fucking forever)

you just don't know it because a. you're a burger and your public transport is shit b. you're a hillbilly and your public transport is shit

yeah I'm sure the theater experience would be better if they dropped the $50,000 audio set up and gave everyone headphones

>watch television shows on my phone's display
it's the same aspect ratio as my computer, so there's no difference since I don't mind the different screen size.

>first course of an american meal

yeah I was kinda surprised how quickly I adjusted from a 42" tv to a 5.5" phone. both are 1080p and when it's dark you lose perception of size pretty quick. only distance/size ratio matters.

>not watching movies on your 27in benq monitor.

>find a parking place

>travel to fucking Columbus, Ohio, fucking downtown for fuck all reason
>send fucking 1 hour and 45 minutes looking for parking
>nearly get into a fist fight over a parking space

Yeah, I'd take public transit any time, if I lived in a city. Where I live you can drive 10-15 minutes during the day and not see a single vehicle on the road with you. None at all after 10pm.

It's comfy as fuck and 12" look bigger if you're close ;)

>eating pizza

>"Get outta mah swamp" hands

This better be a bait image

>watching movies on a monitor
literally lower than phones tier
enjoy sitting in a computer chair LMAO

>not watching movies on nitrate
It's like you hate cinema

Just keep trying to rationalise your failure as a human being, buscuck.

You just don't drive because a. you're a poor bastard who can't afford a car b. you're too stupid to get a license.

Theaters are specifically designed that way since sanitation on headphones and all that would be disastrous long term. Why do you think theater walls are lined with linoleum inside and have those cubes of foam on the wall? They're specifically designed to make the projected sound work. The lining blocks the outside interference, while the foam helps acoustics and such. There's more, but those are the most obvious additions. Unless you have 25 grand to drop for a similar setup just for yourself and whoever is over you're doing yourself no favors in the sound quality department by not just getting some good headphones instead.

I have a license and a car but I leave it in the garage when I go to work. I only use it when I travel to my parent's house or the summer house pretty much.

>tfw sitting 1.5' from my 3' wide Toshiba tv for gaming, pc, movies, tv, and shitposting

At least it is 1080p and cost only $50 used.

>driving his own car
>thinking he isn't a poorfag

It'd be nice if there were audio ports on the chairs to plug in your own headphones or just a common bluetooth channel anyone could use, kind of like those drive-ins that used a radio broadcast you picked up in your vehicle.

Why? They watched the film, they deserve to speak their opinion

who cares if it was done on a laptop?

>he doesn't watch films on his Gameboy Micro

whats wrong with you

Do you keep that on your keyring?

you're not being serious, but if you were, what file formats would that even support?

I was planning on watching the new GotG movie like that but the dingus that filmed it off the screen held his fucking camera slightly tilted. I HAVE MY STANDARDS GODDAMMIT!

>I was planning on watching the new GotG movie
>I HAVE MY STANDARDS GODDAMMIT!
Pick one.

You get that "Movie Player" card for it.

>he doesn't own these uber comfy pieces of superior German engineering

Jesus christ every single thing about this picture is so disgusting.

It looks like a dungeon

why eat food in bed though? you sleep there

wait a minute there's no LINOLEUM lining in movie theaters

>he doesn't watch shows on his NES
youtube.com/watch?v=_yn-rNdYZAY

This looks perfect to me, all I have is a computer chair, some cheap headphones, and a 27 inch ASUS on a plastic folding card table. What I wouldn't give for a comfy couch and a big TV with speakers.

fuck off back to Sup Forums you turbo nerd

>that Gears of War controller

My fucking bro.

>that fedora hanging on the wall

Why am I not surprised?

>couch looks like it smells bad
>unsecured cable running along floor
>diet pepsi
>animal foot prints on a perfectly fine wood floor
>disc not put back in case
>guitar pedals "on display"
>chemical air "freshener" aerosol