Ghost Rider thread?

Ghost Rider thread?

I feel that he's underrated, he's one of the coolest heros (yeah he's really 90s but a flaming biker skeleton is still cool) and he's arguably the strongest marvelbased hero (not counting reality manipulators)

What's some good stories with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Qlrq9ETjzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This is will never happen in the new MCU
youtu.be/9Qlrq9ETjzc

Used to love him before the diversity warriors at marvel turned him into a mexican

Robbie's a good kid, I just prefer good ol Johnny Blaze.

Wouldn't mind a Ghost Riders book though.

the strongest hero?

I'd argue he's not

>90s

So what was I reading all through the 80s

Name someone stronger than him

His final battle with blackheart in one of the series was awesome

Pic related was the first modern comic I read in my life. I stumbled across it when I was about 13 years old and I remember perfectly how impressive it was for me.

Up until then I had only read Spiderman and Daredevil's original run (stuff from the 60s), in a collected edition that was also in black and white, so the art and in this just straight off blew my mind, and how extreme Ennis's story was compared to the 60s cheesyness was really something else.

I don't see anyone talking about it today and it makes me sad. I don't really know how well it's regarded in Sup Forums or if it's just considered "edgy" in a condescending manner (which might be the case considering how a lot of people react to Ennis's work), but it holds a really special place in my memory and I will always think of it as a masterpiece.

I'm planning to make my first storytime with it too. Be ready when the time comes.

Hulk
Thor
The list is longer...
If we consider base strength... Even Spiderman

Being fair though, Dr Strange has stated sometime that his power might be limitless
>untapped potential bullshit again
So you know, his feats might make his 10 toner base strength count for shit...

Is Trail of Tears any good?

Obviously I wasnt just talking about pure strength, more his penance stare and the fact that he's immortal and can only ve damaged with heavenly weapons

oh ok.
As in "powerful" then yes, he's among the most powerful earthbased heroes.
Consider though that it depends on the version of Ghost Rider and the Spirit of Vengeance/Zarathos status quo.
Also, while he may make up for it in skill and sheer will power, Ghost Rider would find it very VERY hard to defeat a powerful hero, since said hero wouldn't deserve punishment and therefore the GR wouldn't be executing God's will (taking a very important chunk of his power from him)
In the case of said hero being evil and deserving of God's vengeance, it would theoretically be easy for GR to defeat him

Biker skeletons will never not be cool.

I started reading the Robbie Reyes issues when they started but lost track. I should finish that story.

>Ghost Rider would find it very VERY hard to defeat a powerful hero

>first line fucking spoken
>Hello deviant

EASILY my most favorite character in KSBD.

well, he bailed right after the blow
I'm not saying he wouldn't put up a fight, but I think Thor would overpower GR after a while

And for the record, I prefer Ghost Rider to Thor

>read all those comments
>everyone hates him because he's mean to their favorite blue transgender angel

A full on knock down drag out brawl between Thor and Ghost Rider would be one of the most metal things to ever grace the pages of a comic book.

very much agreed

Isn't he literally as strong as he needs to be to achieve vengeance?

see

Yeah, it is. Ennis did a good job in mixing the Old West atmosphere with a supernatural thriller.