Sup Forums behold!

Sup Forums behold!

Ask anything to a white mexican.

Why are you all fat manlets?

In meters pls

Congratulations. you are a human.

No human on earth has pigment in their palms. even blacks. Despite their ape like appearance human negros don't have pigmant in their palms, unlike apes

I won't deny that I'm kinda short (1.78m in non stone age measures), yet I'm not fat, I swear I'm just bulking!.

I kept looking at your finger and seeing six fingers. I see you've got five, but it still looks pretty fucked up for some reason.

ask your sister if she'll marry me for a green card

b-but I'm white!

It's the meme magic working on real time

She already married the most powerfull warlock of my hometown, for real.

Meme magic? Do you mean inbreeding? There's seriously something wrong and off-putting about that hand. What is it, can anybody help me out on this one?

Will you be taking part on the wall construction?

Hell no, though I support trump in every aspect.

inbreeding, magic, straight shotacon, witchcraft, call it as you please.

unless you give me a full body dick pic I won't believe that your white. no homo :^). pale palms prove nothing. You might even be an Argentinian for all i know.

pic related is what you have bested so far. An ape that throws his own feces around. This creature has black palms. you do not. Many more rounds of scrutiny await you my young cadet.

Why do Mexicans romanticize Spain so much in their literature and culture?

So many songs and poems mention them as godlike people of immeasurable beauty.

Stubby fingers tell me you are short & fat

Post a pic of your face, so we can see what your skull looks like.

Hear ya!

I offer another pictographic image

May this help my case?, no homo tho but im specially pale on my chest.

Btw I shave it, im not a hairless bitch ass nigga.

well In my very personal experience, the most beauty girls I've meet were from spain.

>fat

not fat, just bulking.

Does your small penis look larger when you hold it with your pudgy baby hands?

>donald trump go to bed, you're drunk. Stay off /pol.

maybe

what in gods name are you doing? feeling your own ass or something?

Honest question here. Do fags get off to their own body? I mean they are attracted to their own sex and all.....

I think that I have it finally. Your pointer and ring fingers and your pinky and ring fingers point in separate directions to an unusual, extreme degree that doesn't at all look natural. It's like they hate each other, and are trying to escape from one another.

I kept seeing a sixth because it looks like another finger belongs in the vast gap between your ring finger and middle finger.

Horrifying, really.

I'm not gay tho

Are your nipples pink?

Zomg it is true.

Wtf I hate trump now

y-you tell me, when they are puffy they look pink.

When people from Latin America post pictures of themselves, there is always a dark background. Can you people not afford to use electricity whenever you want?

welp a fag you are confirmed.

maybe hop on a dingy to sweden or something

You have baby hands.

it's so the bright light reflects off their skin so they look whiter than they would otherwise

Why do Mexicans expect to be treaded so well in America when they treat immigrants like shit?

They get shorter, fatter, darker, and poorer the farther south you go. Imagen a Mexicans Mexican

nice shoops faggot

Why the fuck do you care so much about skin color, cuck?

1.54 off the top of my head

I know because that's my height, I'm only 54kg though