Fox Suit 1: Oh shit...

>Fox Suit 1: Oh shit, Marvel Studios is booming and going to use that purple guy in the biggest marvel movie ever! How can we get an edge over them???
>Fox Suit 2: Do we have a character similar to purple guy? I don't read comics, they're icky.
>Fox Suit 1: What about that blue guy we teaser at the end of the last movie!
>Fox Suit 2: the blue guy! Of course! We'll use him before marvel uses the purple guy! We'll have an edge! And our movie will be better than their Civil War movie thingie! But let's make him boring as possible, audiences and critics love boring. Pass the cocaine please.
>Fox Suit 1: To beating Marvel Studios! Hail Hitler!
Clap.Clap.Clap. Bravo, Fox. Bravo. You managed to rape Apocalypse. You made him a manlet, didn't give him cool powers, made him look dumb, and had him take a backseat to Magneto. And what did you accomplish? Your shitty movie has 47% on RT (while Civil War has 90%). And people will still see Infinity War and everyone will like Thanos more than Apocalypse (just like everyone liked Zemo more).

But hey, I bet Marvel Studios is scared in their boots from the mighty Fox and ther shitty movie! How can Marvel Studios ever hope to compete???

You guys are trying way to hard

>nonsensical "le cocaine fueled producers" dialogue
>dumb/stupid/retarded/manlet/convoulted is an actual measurement of quality
>rotten tomatoes as the end-all be-all of poster's opinion
Clap clap clap moviefag, great thread

If only Fox could put the same amount if effort into their movies.

But hey! At least Marvel doesn't have the rights back! They might actually make a GOOD movie....

Fox faithfully adapted Apocalypse, he sucked in the movie like he sucks in every comic appearance he's had

Apocalypse is shit in the comics too. Why are you crying?

> I don't read comics, they're icky.

this but unironically

>Jews
>heiling Hitler

I'm not going to see infinity wars. I couldn't care less about marvel films. I like xmen.

>trusting Rotten Tomatoes
Ugh! Like! Ugh!
Don't you know that Rotten Tomaroes is literally Adolf Hitler??? This is the same website that have Max Landis's movies (yes THE Max Landis) rotten scores!!! This is of course crazy since Max Landis's movies are the greatest movies of the century!!!(Max Landis says so).
Rotten Tomatoes (and criticism) NEEDS to be destroyed!!!!

If you guys love to suck off the Tomato meter so much please realized that DoFP has one of if not the highest percentage on RT

So you like the X-Men so much you pay to see the characters raped repeatedly instead of supporting a much superior and fun film studio? Or are you just a fox shill and I'm being trolled?

Eh, I haven't seen any of the bad films. Only x1,x2, first class, dofp, apocalypse, and dead pool.

I think marvel would make them worse. Make Jubilee Fuck synch or something equally horrible that would ruin everything

>Pass the cocaine please.
I lol'd

What Marvel would do is
Only make 3 films
Kill their villains
Quip the shit out of the X-men and Villains
Focus even more on wolverine
Some how have Weapon X, Trask and the Sentinels all somehow linked to Stark

Marvel Studios would actually hav something for Jubilee to do (and would have her use her powers).

Unlike Fox who only make her a 30-second cameo. WhooWhoo, all aboard the hype train (that's sarcasm btw).

DOFP and Apocalypse aren't good

Why do people want Jubilee instead of more interesting characters?
I can only come up with waifuism

I thought it was ok

But RT says otherwise about DoFP

And?

You guys worship the RT as the end all be all
So you can't say it for one and not the other

Jubilee doesn't have powers she is a vampire.

If marvel put Jubilee in a film as a vampire without explaining why she was a vampire and either gave her no male love interest or someone so close I would think it was literally me then it would be cool. Otherwise eh

Muh quips
Also like half of the iconic xmen Stories involve space.

I thought both were better than any of the marvel films I saw. I thought xmen And bvs were pretty rushed and not paced well, could have done to be stretched into 2 films, but overall I thought they were good provided you came in with an understanding of who the characters should be and understand how this universe makes them different.

Like I came into it like I was reading kingdom come or something. Treating them as else world comics made them pretty enjoyable

I actually liked Victor Frankenstein.

>Only make 3 films
Because Marvel Studios is as stupid as Fix and wouldn't utilize the full X-Cast
>Kill their villains
Like Fox does? Also, Loki, Zemo, Kingpin, Hammer, and Red Skull are still alive.
>Quip the shit out of the X-men and Villains
Ohhhh nnnooooo! Making comic book characters f-f-f-fun???!!!!!! Don't they know that all comic book characters need to be boring (and wear black latex).
>Focus even more on wolverine
Like Fox did? Also, Rocket Raccoon an Groot had a movie before most of the X-Men. Think about that.
>Some how have Weapon X, Trask and the Sentinels all somehow linked to Stark
Continuity and connections? In the MCU? My god!! Don't they know they should make up everything as they go along? Like Mystique saving Logan at the end of DoFP but then him still being captured in XA? Or how Trask was a tall black man before becoming a little person?

Frankly, I'd only want Marvel Studios to have X-Men if it they did them as a wholly separate universe with only some crossover via dimension fuckery.

Yea, she's muh waifu. She is also very fun and makes a very good point of view character.

And who really hasn't gotten more screen time? Like my favorite xmen are scott, kurt, petey, logan, storm, banshee, illyana, dani, and Jubilee.

>you guys
>muh hivemind

I really like max'speed superman and wrestling YouTube videos. Are any of his films or comics remotely like that?

Like I think I enjoy max the character more than max the writer

>actually unironically shilling for Rotten Tomatoes
Episode 3 has a 78%
Thor has a 77%
Attack of the Clones is fresh
Blood Diamond is rated lower than any of the movies mentioned above

The only reason I want the X-Men/F4 rights to go back to Marvel is so that they can get the villains. I couldn't care less about the protagonists, aside from maybe Wolverine. Galactus, Dr Doom, Apocolypse, Magneto, Cyclops etc are what I want.

Thor's good movie tho.
>Blood Diamond is rated lower than any of the movies mentioned above
And?

>Continuity and connections? In the MCU? My god!! Don't they know they should make up everything as they go along? Like Mystique saving Logan at the end of DoFP but then him still being captured in XA? Or how Trask was a tall black man before becoming a little person?

Literally my favorite part about xmen Is how little of a fuck they give about continuity. It makes you feel like you are actually reading a comic book

>Thor's good movie tho.
Thor is absolute trash and an insult to anyone who actually read proper Thor comics

>Thor's good movie tho.
Landwhale, fuck off.

Outside of Chronicle, his movies range from boring to terrible.
His dialogue is awful and his quirky humor is unfunny and cringy. And he's obsessed with partying, alcohol, weed, and sex, and first world problems.

American Alien is a lot like his Youtube pitches except not nearly as violent.

>cyclops
>villain

He literally never did anything wrong.
Also I get moving the fantastic 4 to the mcu, but fucking apoc and magneto hardly interact with the avengers

Unless you mean more recently cause for most of the 80s mags was a good guy and for most of the 90s he was brain dead

>He literally never did anything wrong.
This meme needs to die. Rightclops faggots are goddamn annoying.

I get it if you say chuck, jean, or hank were evil. But Scott did 0 things wrong ever

Movie execs guys don't do coke anymore, the only drugs they take is the pungent whiff of underage cunny.

>rt

There are clear inconsistencies even within MCU titles.

RT is the pleb choice. Should make one with the actual scores so we can compare them more fairly.

>it's a Mousketeer thread

Except existing and having a shit summers-grey dynasty that ruined the x-men forever.

He also cheated on every woman he was with. So he did wrong stuff.

I miss Roger Ebert

Maddie wasn't even really a person and Jean is a massive cunt.

Also all the cool guys cheat, case and point my grandpa left my grandma for a woman my aunt's age and then in his 70'S/80's fucked an African bitch who he easy renting aunt gender condo to who was half his age.

RT is only good for not-so-big, non-animation movies, and even then it isn't perfect.

when the movie is aimed at kids or really mainstream popcorn kind of stuff there's bound to be pleb reviewers that have no experience with the medium throwing good scores around

forget RT scores, OP. Better to laugh at their opening weekend. Just a bit over half of Deadpool's, and way less than BvS' and Cap3.

Wow, it's almost as if the Marvel movies are actually well liked!

well liked =/= good

>when the movie is aimed at kids or really mainstream popcorn kind of stuff there's bound to be pleb reviewers that have no experience with the medium throwing good scores around
Yeah I remember Alice Looking Glass's super high score.

Clearly this is the best choice.

Sony fell
Fox is falling
If Cereal Lord can't save the DCEU, it's all over

The movie started off pretty good but lost all its steam after the quicksilver scene.the wolverine cameo was hamfisted and the final fight SUCKED on so many level(no weight at all,shit choreography,quicksilver being a pussy).But in the end, I like Angel,Scott,Jubilee, Storm and Nightcrawler and didnt cared for Psylocke and Jean.I understand Mystique not being blue but I can't forgive this souless performance .The next movie better be about the phoenix saga or it was all for nothing.

WB needs to look at why its TV shows are succeeding and learn from that.

of course there are exceptions and utter shit movies don't get a pass no matter how pleb the viewer is

make a family aimed movie, with a big names cast, pseudo-grandiose plot, lots of action and humor and heavy-handed pop culture references every 5-10 min and it's a guaranteed hit. all capeshit movies that failed lacked in one of those aspects

Alice in the Wonderland was a mistake.
Not only it's one of the worst pieces of literature ever created (yes, it's bad even for a kiddy fairytale standards) it is responsible for creating fedorafags quoting it and thinking they're so clever/edgy, shitty movies, shitty games, popularizing the second worst female name after Elizabeth, etc

amusingly here's all the characters we've seen in the movies from that pic. A few they got somewhat right, most they got wrong.

Marko and Bobby got cut off.

Use your full sentences.

The line between casual viewer and educated film critics has obscured in the last ten years. Rotten Tomatoes is not an indication of critical opinion.

well liked =/= bad, too.

>Hollywood Executives
>Hail Hitler
That must be some good fucking coke.

How long until the Deadpool cinematic universe.

Fresh=Good
Rotten=Bad

It's not nearly as bad as Iron Man 2 and 3

Look op, I'm on your side about Fox here but let's be real. No one is going to care about Thanos. Ever since GotG he's been a fucking joke.

I like how at the end of Weekend at Quiptron's, Thanos says "I'll take care of this myself" but since that time, Ant-Man got his own movie, the Avengers have split up, Panther will get his own movie, Dr Strange will get his own movie, Thor will get another movie, GotG will get another movie, and Ms Marvel will get her own movie. ALL before Thanos does a goddamn thing.

MCU has never done a single villain right except for Fisk. But he's a Netflix character so he doesn't count.

>tfw they wasted Apocalypse in a 6/10 movie, and they killed him in ONE movie
Seriously, who's left, proper Dark Phoenix?

What should they do, make a movie detailing what Thanos is doing?
When he's going to get two movies for himself?
Those post-credits are only there to tell you he's out there, nothing more.

Please no, I don't want an Arrow or a season 2 of The Flash happening in the DCEU. BvS already sucked hard enough.

>learn from Arrow
user, C'mon

>it's a ''Sup Forums pretends to know what the masses think'' episode
They don't care now, they'll care when the Infinity War marketing campaign begins.

Weird pic, the characters and costumes are from all sorts of different eras.

Also, Havok is now Mr Fantastic

I expect Thanos dying against Cap Hydra and Iron man dancing with star lord, thats the highest level a villain of MCU can get

>the blue guy! Of course!
Why are so many blue mutants anyway?

To be fair
>Fox Suit 2: Do we have a character similar to purple guy? I don't read comics, they're icky.
This part is very true.

Because trade iron for silver in the blood and you get pic related.

>he's dead now

Not really, Fox is owned by the billionaire tyrant, Rupert Murdoch. Heil-ing Hitler is just part of the Fox executive job description, regardless of the quantity of cocaine.

Works for Warner Bros as well cept its more

DC representative comes to board meeting.

Warner Bros executive: Which department do you work for?

DC rep: I'm here from DC Comics.

Warner Bros executive: Oh, we still make those?

And it pretty much goes on like that for years till they need to drag Batman up for something.

its a demonstrably non-natural skin color which will be reflected regardless of how good or bad a job the inkers, pencillers, and colorists do, while not being green which matters since green is the designated Gamma color in Marvel.

It's not a super nuanced deeply thought out plan. They had a very limited consistent color spectrum to work with in older comics. Blue manages to not look terrible.

also Claremont has a fetish, so he would insert it a lot.

doesnt copper based blood make you blue like horse shoe crab bloood?

>Jubilee doesn't have powers she is a vampire.
X-fans, everybody!

They should just give ther rights back to Marvel.

>didn't give him cool powers
This Apocalypse shitposting has become increasingly incoherent.

This pasta is already stale.

You forgot Gambit. :^)

What is Ivan Ooze doing next to Manjaw Morgan and some random black girl? Is this the new MMPR movie with that shit green non-asian Rita?

He didnt turn his hands into guns or grow 50-ft tall (and no telepathic battles don't count).

i kinda wished they didn't kill him off

>Pass the cocaine please
>not pass twink boypussy

or they could do a re-origin of mutants in some event that trigger everyone's x genes. sounds bad idea but i like it. yours are better though

>he did nothing wrong meme
that meme is annoying it was funny in ironic way but autist just keep ruining things

>Manjaw Morgan

At least get your jokes right.

>No one is going to care about Thanos
It's like I'm reading the posts before GoTG, Ant-Man and a thread that just existed a few minutes ago about Black Panther all over again

I mean, let's just put aside Thanos will get two movies to be the bad guy in, just the sheer hype of "this is the guy we've been waiting for since the Avengers stinger" is far more than enough to get people to care

do you think they'll ever adapt onslaught?

Apocalypse's coolest feat was his giant energy shield he did upon waking up. After that, he didn't do anything as cool. I mean this guy's entire appeal is that he has ALL the powers and the biggest one we consistently saw him do was manipulate sand

Don't even bring up the nukes, Magneto completely out-classed him with all the "drag all the metal up" a few minutes later. And technically that was him channeling Xavier's powers, not him himself

Fox? Shittyly. And Magneto will be the bad guy who takes up most of the movie and does horrible stuff. Then everyone will let him go.

Loki has been a villain for almost 5 movies, and he has done nothing substantial in that time. Thanos will get 30 minutes of screen time at best, and get defeated it the dumbest way.

Screencap this.

Marvel themselves would never outdo Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, and Ian McKellen with their own casting

I screencap'd YOUR MOMMA