Lmao if only a women had been in ww1!! Take that patriarchy!

Lmao if only a women had been in ww1!! Take that patriarchy!

big deal, cap punched hitler

who cares? you're pathetic posting this desu

The film and a shockingly small amount of pandering in it, the only thing I can think of is some of the soldiers not thinking she's a valuable asset in the war, but they cheer her on when she's demonstrated her capabilities

This is exactly the kind of 15 year old kid opinion I want to avoid. This movie smacks of demographic marketing and basically copying stuff from suckerpunch.

But when a crap women director does it after the population has been exposed to Battlefield 1, its now good.

You've not watched the movie, they marketed to women for obvious reasons, but in all honesty there are only a handful of "gurlz are stronk" scenes and they're not so bad as to take you out of the movie, it plays out like a standard Superhero film, complete with an ok plot and an underwhelming CGI villain

The amount of people who use the words women and woman interchangeably astounds me.

it's commonly accepted among historians that if there was even one single female amidst the bloodshed of Verdun that her nurturing and caring instincts would have ended the war immediately. too bad for our patriarcho society

>complete with an ok plot
Says more about your standards than anything.

> it plays out like a standard Superhero film, complete with an ok plot and an underwhelming CGI villain
Wow, kino

What? Wonder woman goes to Europe to help fight in the war because she thinks that Ares is causing it, Diana think Ludendorff is Ares because Germans are evil, but surprise it's not, they have the final battle with Ares and he disappears

What about that is anything more or less than ok?

This is an edit right?

No, it's just from a bad movie

>be marvelfag
>get BTFO so hard you literally become a feminist
KEK

Under rated masterpiece you mean.

Fuck off Zack. You're supposed to be grieving.

um no sweetie DC are the feminists now.

I feel like everyone is forgetting that shit like this trivializes the brutality and sadism of the first world war. I'm sure you learned all about it from pictures on instagram or something.

wimin

>be superhuman/goddess
>beat up dudes without superpowers
How the fuck is this supposed to be a model for strong women, again? The same holds for ultra overpowered male characters beating up random guys as well.

Why would it be an edit? You know it's a fantasy movie right?

There's no context where women beating up men makes a lick of sense. "Superpowers" have nothing to do with it. Women should find strength in raising happy strong productive kids that aren't going to die as soon as mommy and daddy die.

>no woman ever beat up a man
>no woman ever killed a man
>even if superpowered and barely human, woman should just stay in kitchen
You might want to reconnect with real life.

How does that mean it's not bad?

>even if superpowered and barely human, woman should just stay in kitchen
Nope that's not my point at all. Follow the conversation. We're talking about role models for strong women. You can be entertained by a movie about a woman beating people up, but to call it feminist is insane. Unless the opposite sex stops existing, women are not fighters.

>>no woman ever beat up a man
>>no woman ever killed a man
Since you're passive aggressively greentexting shit like this it's clear you're not even acting like the movie has an actual message that doesn't revolve around violence.

Thankfully the director has flatout said it isn't a feminist movie. All these critics and cunts screaming YASS SLAYYY should get the memo.

I tip my semen stained fedora to you good sir

Who cares

You don't find anime girls fighting in a fantasy WWI to be FUN?

Tell your single mother I said hello, bastard.

No one cares about you or what you think.

Yeah but all the actresses from Sucker Punch were hot, so it's cool.

Why did you leave her and a new born baby, dad? Is this what a man does?

Is this movie really triggering people that much? I sensed none of the SJW hard left feminism of something like Ghostbusters in the advertising and the director and Gadot have both said it's not what they were trying to do. It only has a 7.7 average. So why is this movie ravaging so many asses?

Shut up, faggot

The movie is terrible and many people are giving a good review based on the politics. It doesn't really has sjw shit, but it's completely sub-par.

In the age of the MCU, WW is pretty kino

Suckerpunch did poorly at the box office.
Why?

look BvS and Justice League aren't that terrible. Oh right the kid. Yeah super bummed about the kid.

>and basically copying stuff from suckerpunch.
Well Snyder has a story credit precisely because it was him lobbying for it being WW1. So not sure why you're whining that it looks like they took his ideas and actually competently executed them.
>But when a crap women director does it after the population has been exposed to Battlefield 1, its now good.
Think it's getting good reviews because it's just pretty competently executed production of a more than adequate script. Nobody liked BvS or Sucker Punch because they're sloppy and full of stupid high-minded self-importance.

Why do neckbeards hate women so much? Is it a virginity thing?

I lost my virginity at the healthy age of 16 so I don't have this kind of resentment, I can't wrap my head around it.