How do you go from Spielberg's secretary to Hollywood producer overnight?

How do you go from Spielberg's secretary to Hollywood producer overnight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rZZyYHKVgYY
youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White privilege.

Must be really talented at what she does.

Fuck that bitch she ruined star wars again

She's really cancerous. She really only planned for a female lead and now they're winging the rest.

she married Frank Marshall

it's funny that someone that owes everything to 3 males Marshall, Spielberg and Lucas revealed herself as a male hating radical feminist

That's Why she hates men. Also why she picked men to write and direct every star wars movie.

by blowing spielberg

Fellating the greats is how you join them

kneepads

I hate this cunt witch whore with all my gut. Fuck her. She's literally the devil.

Tell them you'll help launder the money too.

>tee hee *reveals star wars shirt*
>oh yes I'm a fan of starwars myself, look at my shirt
>don't hit on me, silly boys!

fucking cunt, why do producers need to be in the limelight? cant she just do w/e a producer does behind the scenes?

And you have a lot of gut to spare.

>check filmography
>Untitled Indiana Jones fifth film (2020) (producer)

>Jews
>white
user.

They have white-ish skin, or more specifically their skin is closer to a white person's skin than a black person's skin.
The whole race issue is based MOSTLY on skin color itself. So they can't use the "i'm not white" card because the first thought that comes to mind when people think about race while seeing someone is the color of their skin. Jews are too close to white to call themselves not white. Or at least to claim they are not equally or not more privileged than white people.
>but they don't deserve to be white
That's not what I'm debating, I'm saying that allowing Jews to call themselves "not white" is part of the bigger race issue. They "are" white. They have the same privileges they claim only white people have, if not more and it's because of their skin color.
A jewish actor/character can be ambiguously jewish or not but truth is white viewers will see him/her as an average white person not a person of color.

>RIAN JOHNSON
>MAN
DOUBT.JPG

>privileges
>person of color

>using these terms unironically

faggot leave

she must be removed from office. she is a tyrant and must be stopped at all costs

Because:

The force is female
The future is female
We are female and we are slowly taking over
Deal with it, man-babies

You didn't get my point but there's probably no way to explain it to you.

Easy to control jew for control your jewish propaganda machine.

If you don't understand about how circles of power works you are that much of a faggot

Hollywood is overwhelmingly and extremely disproportionately jewish. Jewish nepotism gives other jews a favorable edge in the industry, since it's all about connections and who you know.

It's not "white privilege". Jews aren't white.
It's "jewish privilege"

I understand exactly. Jews play minority when they want to be perceive as "marginalized" and play white when they want to "fit in" and be accepted in majority white countries. My point still stands that you are a faggot.

Oh sorry, yes you got it. My bad. Guess I am a faggot after all :T

Disney Presents Kathleen Kennedy's Rogue One: A Star Wars Story or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Multiculturalism

kill me

Blackmail

What did Disney have on Lucas?

Jews are not white.

The ADL even says jews aren't white. read more fag

Jews

Ever seen Californication?
youtu.be/rZZyYHKVgYY

Cuz she is good .....

>reddit opinion
>tumblr gif

kys asap

>a man quickly rises through ranks
Damn, that guy must be talented, very smart
>a woman quickly rises
WHAT'S BEHIND IT? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

and faggots try to claim we don't live in a male dominated society where female success is seen as never earned or as something that shouldn't happen

>Frank Marshall
>that time George BTFO that fucking cockroach
youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY

But she's incompetent and TFA was fucking atrocious.

>overnight
>like 40 years of working with the biggest names in hollywoo

Her last name is Kennedy

she ain't jewish

>overnight

She started as Spielberg's secretary over 25 years ago.

what an outrage! we need diversity quotas so they aren't so over-represented!

also, Kathleen Kennedy isn't Jewish

These but she's also there because Spielberg still has a stake in Star Wars.

>secretary
she was his secretary 30 years ago. She has been an assistant producer/producer for the last 15 years

>Overnight
it was 30 years ago

>Jewish
she's not jewish, she's irish

>Why
because shes been working with Speilberg, who is hugely influential in the SW scene, for decades

She's a dyke feminist who betrayed George Lucas. I hope she gets rocks in her oven. Either rocks in her oven or recant all the shit she's said up until now, what a disgusting dyke feminist she is.

Be rich and have contacts within the industry.

>betrayed

lmao, george sold the company himself and is very much happy with the current state of things. Also lucas is a far-leftist himself. He's not "your guy"

I know what you're implying and you're wrong. Although I don't agree with the course she's taking with the new Star Wars, KK busted her ass to move up the ladder and has produced dozens of films.

Do you think Daisy Ridleys final audition was getting strap on fucked by Kennedy?

>She's a dyke feminist
Definitely not a lesbian. Married and has children.

>lmao, george sold the company himself and is very much happy with the current state of things. Also lucas is a far-leftist himself. He's not "your guy"

All of this plus 4.5 Billion dollars.

I won't disagree with your first point but George is kinda like us.

Nervous, antisocial nerd.

>how do you go from being a direct associate of one of the biggest names in hollywood to being a producer in hollywood
I wonder

Probabaly bi, leaning towards lesbian on the spectrum

Never even remotely hinted in any situation.

If you believe that you're an idiot. George Trusted Kennedy to fulfill his wishes. She promised then reneged on the deal. It's why Lucas lost his shit and called them the white slavers and that he made a mistake.

Yes, she's a dyke feminist. Much like Moffat's wife is a dyke feminist. You don't have to be a practicing faggot, to fight for faggotry. She's one of those fuckers who want female protagonist to have nothing to do with males. She's a piece of shit.

One of the biggest corporations in the world doesn't want one of their heads coming out as a feminist man hating lesbian??!!! WOW ALERT THE PRESSES

She's probably a secret dyke. Only had a husband and kids to hide her true nature. They're disgusting subhuman filth. Fight them however you can.

Jaws was a metaphor for Jews.
There's your answer

>refuses to release the unmolested original trilogy
FUCK THIS CUNT

"""""""""secretary"""""""""

>How does doing the business of one of the biggest producers in the industry make set you up to be one of the biggest producers in the industry
Dumbfag is dumb.

>ywn date Spielberg's daughter Sasha and instantly hit it off with her dad becoming pals, hearing his anecdotes and discussing kino in his private theater before you marry into the family and with his help start making films of your own as you cuddle w/ your comfy jewish wife and love life

>TFA was fucking atrocious.
I'm not sure you know this, but in a business, profits matter more than artistic merit.

t. Incel

shoo shoo

And she (in the case of Star Wars) is responsible for this. What's your point?

My point is, high profits = deserved promotion.
Nothing sneaky or hidden about it.

She knows which dicks to suck.

It was Star Wars. Of course it was going to do well. They copy and pasted ANH and added a black guy and female lead.

Hollywood is unbelievable rife with nepotism. I will look up actors as I watch TV shows and movies and at least 70% of the time they were born to rich well-connected families in LA, usually their parents were actors themselves etc. Even worse in some countries like the UK where it's more like 99% of actors come from wealth etc.

>Of course it was going to do well.
Go read the leaked Sony emails about how much money they thought they were going to make off of Spiderman.

>comparing Sony to a Disney lead Star Wars
wew lad

The point is that even huge franchises that have made a boatload of money in the past can fuck up and shit up the whole thing.

Not when you copy and paste a successful movie from an already successful franchise

Well if it was so fucking easy everyone would do it without fucking up, but people fuck it up all the damn time.

What kind of marketing budget do you think Spiderman had in comparison to the money Disney spent promoting this shit and paying reviewers around the world. They had fucking BB8 oranges.

Blow both Spielberg and Frank Marshall.

Pretty easy senpai.

Well someone has to manage the marketing and branded products :^)

If she managed NOT to make huge profits on a STAR WARS movie she would have to be mentally retarded.

Yeah, haha, there are things that are too big to fail.

but spiderman!

Good luck getting Harrison Ford for that one. He's fresh outta hecks.

This.

Ppl forget that even the prequels made a shit ton of movies.
Its why disney pay billions.

Even a piece of shit 1/10 game like the old republic is stil around.

Theres literally no fucking way a Starwars movie cant make money.

She looks like that Brianna Wu guy.

This message is brought to you by a woman hating basement dweller. Die a virgin loser.