Reminder that we were doing black metal before varg and had an influence on the norwegian scene

Reminder that we were doing black metal before varg and had an influence on the norwegian scene
youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrhrsBMbpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=GRBy2_Un_zY
youtube.com/watch?v=qk44Ce-lmGs
youtube.com/watch?v=vj4Qo67GANw
youtube.com/watch?v=liBJGeE7rog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BLACK metal comes from Salvador, Bahia

>what is Bathory

WE

both my statements are true even if with the existence of Bathory

>The band left a widespread influence on black metal circles worldwide, particularly among the Scandinavian portion of the so-called "second wave" of the genre. "It is sobering", claimed Terrorizer magazine, "to think of what wouldn't have happened had 'I.N.R.I.' not been released".[15]

>Fenriz, drummer of Darkthrone, included a Sarcófago track ("Satanic Lust") in his The Best of Old-School Black Metal compilation, released by Peaceville Records.[32] Of Sarcófago's I.N.R.I., he said it was an "album" that "you buy or die".[33] Euronymous, the deceased guitarist of Mayhem and erstwhile leader of the so-called "Inner Circle", traded correspondence with Lamounier in the early days of Norway's scene.[27] In the Lords of Chaos book, Metalion (Slayer fanzine, ex-Head Not Found) stated that Euronymous was "obsessed with them because wore lots of spikes and corpsepaint. He said he wanted every band to be like this […]."[34] Satyricon covered Sarcófago's "I.N.R.I." on their Intermezzo II EP,[35] also featured on the Tribute to Sarcófago album, released by Cogumelo Records in 2001.[36] Key Gorgoroth members Infernus and King were also influenced by Sarcófago.[37]

>Notable black metal groups from neighbouring Finland were also affected by Sarcófago's early output. Beherit founder Nuclear Holocausto said Sarcófago was one of "the greatest influences" for the band;[38] Mika Luttinen from Impaled Nazarene said that "nothing tops Slayer's Reign in Blood or Sarcofago's I.N.R.I., you know".[39] Their version of "The Black Vomit" was included in Tribute to Sarcófago.[40]

now this is a brazilian metal thread

youtube.com/watch?v=lrhrsBMbpEk

youtube.com/watch?v=GRBy2_Un_zY

youtube.com/watch?v=qk44Ce-lmGs

hmpphh

Oh ye I remember seeing this band here before. Cool stuff.

Power Metal
youtube.com/watch?v=vj4Qo67GANw

There's many more.

get this corny ass white boi shit outta here ya nerds

brazil always had an ace trash metal scene

youtube.com/watch?v=liBJGeE7rog

Sarcofago is great and all, but no one claimed Burzum was the first, or even the best black metal band. That would be Bathory.

holy shit, someone knows torture squad. cool

No, that would be venom.

Venom were pioneers, but they were more transitioning from thrash to black metal than actually being black metal. Bathory is what I consider the first real black metal band, but either way it's certainly not Burzum.

Varg is a bm and Sup Forums meme, that's the reason of his mention.

*behind his mention

black metal is shit

>implying meal is food

This is the real BLACK metal