How many trumptards will off themselves in November?

How many trumptards will off themselves in November?

All of the fat and ugly NEETs who invested themselves so much in winning this election.

Can't wait to shitpost that night.

Why do you hate America?

None because Trump is going to win and even if he didn't we are not low test emo fagets.

I've personally not done anything
didn't vote in the primaries, haven't bought any of his stuff, and haven't donated. if he loses, then I will probably try to get as much shitposting in before they shut the board down.

Probably they'd just go shoot up the local black church because of their racism.

Op is a liberal

God damn that chick is ugly

None. We will wake up the next morning and continue to Make America Great Again because that's what we do. The weak will continue to live their weak and disgusting lives.

i literally dont know any hillary supporters
i mean at all. 0.
i know plenty of trump haters but theyre simply not voting

I'm not a Hillary supporter either but I find it hard to believe a lot of Sup Forums won't be very upset, whether they show it or not.

For a lot of the younger Sup Forumstards this is probably their first election. I mean look how upset kids got over Bernie just losing the primary

This sounds familiar

What do you guys honestly think will happen once Trump wins?
Like, remember liberals are known for their mind games and believing they are always right and anything that opposes their beliefs is literally the devil.
These type of people are very dangerous when they're beliefs become questioned.

How far do you think they will go to try and stop Trump?

the election being stolen from him and then him telling them all to vote hillary should be enough to get the fluids floating around in their brains.

If Hillary wins I'm going to retreat to my bunker in the hills specifically because I want to live.

Trump already has this election in the bag. Feel free to kill yourself when he wins though. It's happening!

>What do you guys honestly think will happen once Trump wins?
Probably cry in their safe spaces and cuddle puppies for a few a days being afraid of the left is absolutely hilarious in modern day america limp wristed faggots the lot of them

>Cuck troll posts his naked, equally troll like gf

Wtf Shrek?

this

all the people who are sure hill will win won't even vote :)

>All of the fat and ugly NEETs who invested themselves so much in winning this election.
Sorry you must mean bernie fags

I don't know man, a lot of them do have power and are considered community leaders and they are literally insane, you don't think they might try to cause a revolt or some shit?

SLIDE THREAD

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

DOWNLOAD 4CHANX TO HIDE SHILLS

sage

>Dark souls will NEVER come out on on pc.

I cant wait either, user. It's gonna be hilarious blowing trumptards the fuck out when the election results come through and hillary wins.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Hillary, in fact, I hate Hillary more than trump by far. But Trump is a chump.

Pic related.

Horrible tits

chek'd

I'll be kinda bummed but there's not much I can do, I just hope my dad's job is ok.

>haw haw haw, those fat ugly NEETs

Did you forget it was Friday night, amigo?

Lol

Faggot detected

Good point, enjoy your Brexit seven years from now. Hopefully there won't be any more delays!

Virgin detected

You kids never learn, do you?

Then again, this is summer season on Sup Forums. Nothing but faggot underage memeing kids from r*eddit and American college twerps.

Wait, people actually wanted Romney in?

I'll probably expire from sheer joy when he wins if that's what you mean.

Not as intensely as Trump, and Sup Forums itself never really cared about him one way or the other, but election season draws in a lot of people.

> All of the fat and ugly NEETs

Then when he wins, you can come and personally lick up the cheesy cheese off my weewee, user. Don't worry, I'll still love you. "

Churrrrrrr :33333333333

OP is Hillary.

Good luck to you and the choices you make

I'm you you'll make the best coices