Russia will nuke Poland. Such disgusting country shouldnt exist

Russia will nuke Poland. Such disgusting country shouldnt exist.

Please nuke Pyongyang

No, it won’t. It is afraid.

Nope, we are the support DPRK

There are many people in Tokyo so plz do nuke again.

if r*ssia possessed such weapons this world would have a already been a black smoldering lifeless rock.

Thank Allah he didnt give you animals any nukes

no nuking my toilet cleaner

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

cry more, bitch

THIS! I love Croatia now

(OP)
Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

>le scuds

if your missiles were capable of hitting a target ISIS and ISIL wouldnt have fucked your shit in Syria.

your "technology" is nigger inferior and buying anything r*ssian would be the last on my list of options.

What's this thread...
It's the worst.

I love Poland tho…

if poland gets nucked, who is expected to do retaliation? america?

nobody. nobody gives a shit about poland they are just used as brainwashed cannon fodder against russia to serve for american interests. americans will only fight against russia to the last pole

good
we're too good for this filthy continent filled with maniacs and backstabbers

Russia doesn’t have nukes

what

Hello, proxyfag.

t. toilet cleaner

So far so good...

Wiesz że wsród Rosjan też są ludzie pochożdenia zachodniosłowiańskiego?

Glad to see every russian scum here telling "Russia will nuke Poland\EU\US\any countryname"
But at the end nothing's going to be nuked.

I don't understand

>brzhdzchhdrdzbz
Why is this shit of a language even allowed to exist?

>Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
kek.

How in the hell can snow-nigerians even purchase computers?

Proxy samefag shill staritng retard threads

You're so funny.

The only thing Russia will nuke is Ulianovsk.

Mm no. The only thing you would see actually is how murica would be nuked by Kim cause of retardation and greediness of military complex and the Derp state.

The absolute state of r*ssians

"Oh nooo we will nuke USA, YOU HEAR ME, NUUKE, DPRK WILL NUKE USA ASS WELL!!!!!"
I'm tired to hear that from each russian -.-