"I don't want to watch show"

>"I don't want to watch show"
>Why?
>"The fanbase is bad"
>Name 10 fan bases that aren't bad
>"..."

Starting off with the DCAU

No, the correct response to that is: "Wow, you're a faggot!".

Fuck off Desh.

>faggot proceeds to name a bunch of obscure shit that nobody has ever heard of

Hellboy fandom.

That's the point, smaller canvases are always better.

>letting a fanbase influence you

The Endtown and Habits fanbases aren't too bad, relatively speaking. The Poppy fanbase was alright until it degraded to lesbian shipping and writing advice nerds.

1) Tron
2) game of thrones
3) Star Trek
4) transformers
5) Battlestar Galactica (original)
6) Dr Who (old series, not the new shit)
7) Buck Rogers
8) Knight Rider
9) Dukes of hazard
10) king of the hill

>"I hate this shitty show!"
>How much of it did you watch?
>"I saw the first episode and it was garbage"
what is character development

Once you define yourself by something you like you're already too far gone into the oblivion machine.

>2) game of thrones
>3) Star Trek
>4) transformers

>game of thrones
Never been to Sup Forums? They're a fucking plague

>want to see show
>mind instantly associate show with its fanbase and their attitude/behavior
>mood gets spoiled
>don't feel like watching th show anymore

it's a perfectly normal reaction

What's the best Sup Forums fanbase (relative to its size) you've ever encountered and why?

>define yourself by something you like
That's quite an exagerration

literally all the characters are lesbians, even the males, trees and air

>2) game of thrones
>3) Star Trek
>4) transformers

The Loud House fandom is relatively benign

Grow thicker skin. You are on Sup Forums for fuck sake. You should get adapted by now.

To be honest, seeing parts of the Endtown fanbase attempting to throw the Poppy fanbase under the bus every thread in order to feel better about themselves has really lowered my opinion of them for the past couple of months.
It's very petty.

>I hate this shitty show
>how much did you watch
>8 episodes
>oh well uh I think episode 9 is when it really picks up. Yeah you just need to watch more of the show. Cos I like it and can't imagine others not liking it unless it's because they didn't watch enough

Naruto, Sonic, Blizzard, EA, Furries, Sup Forums, Rwby, Marvel Comics, Dick Grayson, Pokemon

>meta shit

Digressing here, but after playing Heroes of Neweth and other online shit for years, I found Sup Forums to be surprisingly tame.

I remember when the JoJo fanbase was small and fun to be around. I knew the anime would be its death knell. Its basically Naruto tier now when it comes to its fans or discussion.

>1. iCarly
>2. Drake and Josh
>3. The Amanda Show
>4. Sam and Cat
>5. Victorious
>6. Game Shakers
>7. Henry Danger
>8. All That
>9. Zoey 101
>10. Kenan and Kel

Piece of cake.

Way too many waifufaggots in Endtown threads

Well, shows often do only get good after sertain point. Old points pay off, what didn't work gets filtered or fixed, don't have to cater to the undecided anymore.

JoJo's fandom was shit since the beginning.
I can't really think of an anime with a good fanbase, even HxH (which I love) is full of boyfuckers, edgelords and clownfags

Groo the Wanderer
Usagi Yojimbo

yeah, we are like 3 or 4 dudes, but we are cool.

>gameshakers
>not cancer
Okay faggot, time to grab your shit and get out. So close to a perfect 10

Fuck off, Dan "I like 'em Small And Tan" Schneider.

RWBY wasn't bad until someone got mad about fanfiction and shitposted the threads to death

>Marvel Comics
>Dick Grayson

Is this a joke

what the fuck is this Sup Forums bullshit

What are his other names again?

>JoJo's fandom was shit since the beginning.
It was a niche series. Nobody would really talk about it and it would get shit on constantly for being "homoerotic". The length of the series and lack of decent translation of the manga was a deterrent for retards.

But i can understand how you would feel that way if you just started seeing some of the generals back in 2010. Everything about the internet became shit around that time.

True as that may be, but past a certain point of watching a show and hoping it gets better-- And it's really only about three fucking episodes, in my opinion-- you're just justifying the sunk cost. Everything else is an illusion. Not a damn soul wants to go, "Damn, I really wish I had those two or three hours back!"

Well, I wouldn't really urge someone to torture themselves, but sometimes shows do graduate from barely passable to pretty good.

Only because their containment general was banned. Not the best decision from the mods

Because everyone only watches that show for one reason. Or rather 10

Most of the time it's true, but for me the grand exception was Steven Universe. I remember very nearly dropping it because Steven was such a little bitch, but I was sick at home with nothing else to do, and the tone of the show really changed and it got good around ep 10 or 12 or such.

Of course, with SU it's all 10-minute episodes, so in the end you'll still know after 3 or so hours of watching, that's true

>Hellboy

Hellboy has fans? The only people I see who like it are actual comic book writers and artists.

Jennette mccurdy is so fucking hot