Why are there so few Asian actors/actresses in Hollywood?

Why are there so few Asian actors/actresses in Hollywood?

Asians are money losers.

>that video

Did he secretly enjoy it?

Never seems to end well

There's a video of them having sex in the hotel afterwards and the white guy made her call him while he was banging her from behind

Yeah, hapas, definitely not a good idea.

>big dick white boys
LOL

Link me. How can one guy be so fucking beta and one woman be such a stupid whore

Honestly he deserves it for not doing anything about it

Understatement of the decade

>going along with (((their))) agenda

>big dick white boys

>be daughter of Korean immigrants
>mom keeps encouraging me to date white men
>what's up with the rampant white fetishism among asian women?
Not that I'm complaining, just curious

>be daughter (female)

>MUH SEEKRIT KLUBHOUSE NO GRILLS ALLOWED
It's relevant to the topic anyway.

Post tits

I never said you should leave. Stay. Make yourself comfortable. Possibly get your tits out.

>>mom keeps encouraging me to date white men
If you do it, please don't have kids

Higher than average GDP ep but not in the top tier

Because Hollywood is a creation of (((white people))) so it will be full of mostly (((white people))).

Marry a white boy with a big (5.6 inch) cock

>beta
No its alpha he didnt give up on his woman the moment she went for white boi.

their parents are too suspicious to trust their young kids to seedy jewish pervert producers, and the women are largely too conservative and modest to whore out for roles like more westernised chicks poisoned by (((hollywood))).

>not knowing what the L O N D O N meme means
pure newfag kino

please post your cute archless gook feet

Lel more like this?

>give me the attention silly bois i want it all

Not all those are Hapa

Why would any sane white guy marry a white women in 2017?

You either abstain from having children entirely or roll the dice on some eurasian kids.

>roll the dice on some eurasian kids.
why would any san white man roll the dice on having hapas?

this.

I'd rather deal with having an eliott rodger type son than having to pay for my white son's hormone treatments.

why would any sane white man roll the dice on having a white wife / white children?

Marry a black woman and kill your pet

>why would any sane white man roll the dice on having a white wife / white children?

>TEEHEHHE SILLY BOYS THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT ME NOW

Have fun with your white wife who's totally not going to shape the political views of your children.

Meanwhile I will harness, shape, and mold the anger of my hapa son into a powerful weapon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Asian women vote democrat higher than even latina women.
>tfw no salsa waifu

Yesss goy don't procreate with your own people, you're doing the right thing

That's Asian American men you moron.

Asian American women just vote based on what their husband's tell them

>be son of Korean immigrants
>not attracted to Asian women
What's wrong with me?

>Asian American women
vote democrat more than any other minority group besides black women

But Trump only lost the educated white women vote by a few points. The 2016 data in that graph is from ((polling)). Though desu, white women aren't great.

L O D N O N

T. dicklet

"The only way the Jew can secure his existence in this world is by keeping the Caucasian and Asian races separate."

Exactly, behind all of these >white women are garbage posts I just think some happy merchant caricature is behind it

Daily reminder:
White Male+Asian Female: Beta Children
This is because literally any white male can get an Asian Female.
Asian Male+White Female: Alpha Children
This is because only the most alpha Asians can get an Asian Female.
Garbage in-Garbage out. If you have a beta parent it is likely that you will be one as well.

>implying hapas aren't more susceptible to brainwashing due to their mixed heritage

Because Holly wood would rather pander to niggers. Asians also have their own movie industries back home.

Not even a choice

Anecdotally, all the hapas I've meet(including two from AM/WF) have been basket cases

This thread needs pictures.
Pictures of asian women!

Wtf I hate white women now!

Gi-Go still applies. You're more likely to find retarded male hapas if their father was white.

Do videos count too?

Do the women also need to be real?

>marry asian woman
>use a surrogate mother with ur semen to get non-hapa white children to raise with ur qt asian wife
>never tell her the kids are not hers

problem solved

>arr rook same
Could be a different one in every photo for all we know.

How do we produce alpha children like based Tom? Scientology hoes?

The eye folds for 2 and 3 are different.

I could believe it. Like I said though, anecdotally, all of them have been fucked up

I want to disregard this but the only AM/WF happa I know is alpha as fuck. Pretty much fucks whoever he wants, black belt martial artist, wrote a book, artistically talented and beat cancer like it was nothing. His dad's a really stand up guy, too.

I really want Big Red to suck me off.

>How do we produce alpha children like based Tom?

Have white kids with a white woman?

That's wrong because chinks will always outbreed you. The more accepting you are of mixed/chink, the faster you're replaced. That's literally all there's to it in today's US

>Guzman
>white father

True. Race-mixing with asians is cancer and is pushed hard in the media, because of this

I work in a hospital ER. A lot of suicide cases that come in are hapas. Usually with white fathers and asian mothers. Another thing is that the mother is usually present and the father is not.

Even when hapas come in for other issues when I look into their medical history there are past mental health issues.

Anecdotally that is...

I do find mutts of all ethnicity are usually off though. The concept of hybrid vigor is bullshit in my opinion.

>Daisy Haze
>Daisy Summer
user, they're the same

Also Jayden Lee had nice tits but destroyed them with a boobjob for no reason

>that black girl on the right
>Asian-American
hmmmmm

Tom is on a completely different level from normal white people, lmao salty whitey

All the fathers were jews though...

Why is he so much shorter than his dad?

Again, I'm not going to disagree with that. One of the hapas from a AM/WW was a very talented guy, and a brilliant student, he even got into an ivy, but he did commit suicide a few years ago. Shame too, I liked him a lot, helped him in debate and got him a prom date

Also Rola Takizawa and Laura Takizawa are the same girl.

Yeah, she doesn't even look remotely Asian. Neither does the one in the back left. Middle just looks ugly but I wouldn't deny her being part Asian. I'm convinced they just got some stand-ins for the sake of having a bigger crowd for the photo.

>did commit suicide a few years ago
Inevitable for all hapas unfortunately. It's clearly best for asians to just stick with their own.

It's very simple logic, too if you think about it. Mixed people have no strong sense of national identity and are easily indoctrinated. And once the majority of the population welcomes anyone, suddenly all those chink/hindu wageslaves become suitable labor replacements to further your globalist agendas.

One in the back left is clearly white/asian, the black one is obviously black/asian and the one in the middle is also white/asian. The rest seem like genuine asians though.

Because Ecks vs Sever flopped, and Jet Li is an old man

>best for asians to just stick with their own.
The older I get, the more accurate this seems.

>clearly white/asian
Doesn't look like it to me. I've seen plenty of pure whites that look lust like her. Hell, I've even seen Armenian girls who look just like that.

>clearly black/asian
Maybe if you have eye cancer, she just looks like an amerinigger. She doesn't look asian at all.

Are you saying mixed-race people are rootless cosmopolitans without a home?

Literally never wrong

because there's a tiny number of orientals in america?

What? The majority of people are advocating against asian/white mixing. Check the thread before you post your image macros, /leftypol/

I really want a persian wife but that pairing has a fucking ridiculous rate of mental illness for the kids. Something like 18% above average.

Haha, do you think she holds up this sign when the Triad want their cut of her whore money? Food for thought.

Great for having sex with, not for having kids with. You have to know when to pull it off.

Mom's genes. You're looking right at it in this picture my dude.

As somebody afflicted with pathological yellow fever, how do I stop my inevitable happa seed from being demented? I'm half black, half white.

women are Iranian, cats are Persian

Just be yourself. Unless you are beta as fuck then go unfuck yourself for your future happa's sake

>I'm half black, half white.
I don't know how much it would matter.

please be my gf ;)

Mixed raced kids are always fucked in the head. Mayli, Elliot Rogers, Olivia Munn, that one girl from marvel that changed her last name from Wang, so on so forth. Interbreeding is always a disaster.

Your kid has no chance, especially since you probably have a severe mental impairment yourself in the former of mulatto syndrome aka donald glover disease.